9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

I notice no one has anything to say about the youtube video showing the false claim of free fall......

As expected....

Impatient old fucker, ain'tcha?

What the video you posted showed was 2 buildings collapsing in an incredibly short amount of time. While the term 'free fall' is inaccurate, it is not hard to see IN YOUR VIDEO the puffs of explosions on lower floors that aided in the buildings' total vertical collapse.

So you win one on semantics, you old fool.

Now tell me about that molten steel under the piles and how it got there...

You're wasting your time on that one. Him and a couple others here are in a permanent state of Goose Stepper Bliss. Big Brother can do no wrong. I'm not sure why they still hang around on a Conspiracy Theory Forum. Some here have suggested they're paid Government Message Board Trolls. But i don't know. It could just be that they worship Big Brother so much, they feel they must show up routinely to defend him. Anyway, don't waste too much more of your time. You'll get nowhere with the Goose Steppers. It is what it is.

Got to keep spreading the truth. By the way, our government has done plenty wrong, but I won't go into other topics......

Do you know the best way to tell that the Truth Movement is totally insignificant in this country?

Big Bird was a factor in the election, and they weren't.

HT_big_bird_meme_dm_121106_wblog.jpg

Anyone who believes that a demolition team can rig two office buildings to come down without anyone in the office buildings knowing about it is a much bigger idiot and/or tool.

Don't you mean three office buildings?

You do realize that three skyscrapers collapsed in a matter of seconds in NYC on 9/11, even though one of them hadn't been hit by an airplane or even a significant amount of debris from the other two, right?

Don't tell me you haven't heard the incredible tale of Building 7?!

And several others were so damaged that they had to be demolished afterward. One of them was even "PULLED"...... How about that shit, they Pulled building 6...... Notice they did not "Pull" building 7.....

And several others were so damaged that they had to be demolished afterward. [...]

And?

Only three high-rise office buildings (WTC 1, 2, and 7) collapsed in a matter of seconds on Tuesday, 9/11/01.

Did you miss my other posts, BTW?

Your silence is deafening.

Anyone who believes that a demolition team can rig two office buildings to come down without anyone in the office buildings knowing about it is a much bigger idiot and/or tool.

You do realize that three skyscrapers collapsed in a matter of seconds in NYC on 9/11, even though one of them hadn't been hit by an airplane or even a significant amount of debris from the other two, right?

I'm sorry, I stand corrected.
Anyone who believes that a demolition team can rig three office buildings to come down without anyone in the office buildings knowing about it is a much bigger idiot and/or tool.

Anyone who believes that a demolition team can rig three office buildings to come down without anyone in the office buildings knowing about it is a much bigger idiot and/or tool.

No need to apologize.

As to how the demolition teams got around security and escaped detection by the daily occupants of the three fallen towers, we can only speculate.

No need to apologize.

As to how the demolition teams got around security and escaped detection by the daily occupants of the three fallen towers, we can only speculate.

All you have is speculation..........

All you have is speculation..........

That's not really fair, Ollie; even you have admitted that we also have some interesting 'coincidences'.

Sometimes I wonder, when will the MOUNTAIN of coincidences become too tall for even the stubbornest advocates of the Official Conspiracy Theory to overcome. Maybe only time will tell. :)

No need to apologize.

All three World Trade Center buildings that collapsed within their own footprint underwent many months of construction renovations....some of which actually included work on the vertical steel support columns...

The company that did the many months of construction renovations on the WTC Buildings up to the very day of 9/11 just happened to of had its CEO appointed by Bush to the President's Commission on White House Fellows shortly after 9/11

Here is a copy of another post made in a different thread that seems to fit here...

Funny how the "debunking" propaganda focused on HORIZONTAL trusses and completely ignored the many VERTICAL steel support columns that were fastened and welded from bedrock all the way up to the top floor, virtually making them one length of steel.

Somehow all these VERTICAL steel support columns removed themselves ALL THE WAY DOWN fast enough so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside, the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast...even though it had to crush its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through the many VERTICAL steel support columns that were fastened and welded all the way down

Love how the bought and paid for "debunking" propaganda to sway the masses focused on the HORIZONTAL trusses and ignored the real issue of the many VERTICAL steel support columns

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/102766-history-channel-and-popular-mechanics-hijacked-no-pun-intended.html

Building 7 which just happened to have some type of reinforced sky bunker, tree fort, or what ever you wish to call it built into the 23rd floor just before 9/11...was a block long building
The block long World Trade Center 7 just happened to have its VERTICAL steel support colums at each end of the building a block apart fail at the exact same time...also having its top floor hit the ground almost as fast as a bowling ball would...even though the top floor had to crush its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through the many VERTICAL steel support columns that were fastened and welded all the way up

Last edited:
Anyone that believes 3 steel-framed buildings can collapse at freefall speed INTO THEIR OWN FOOTPRINT, WITHOUT the aid of explosive demolition, is an idiot or a tool.

It's NEVER happened in history, even when buildings suffered much greater damage for much longer periods of time.

Deal...

When the work can be done over several months under the cover of 'upgrading the broadband' and the crews can work 24/7 with continual 'power downs' and security lapses please tell me how it can be that hard?

And several others were so damaged that they had to be demolished afterward. One of them was even "PULLED"...... How about that shit, they Pulled building 6...... Notice they did not "Pull" building 7.....

According to Silverstein, the building OWNER, that's EXACTLY what they did...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk]Larry Silverstein admits WTC7 was pulled down on 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

I notice no one has anything to say about the youtube video showing the false claim of free fall......

As expected....

What the video you posted showed was 2 buildings collapsing in an incredibly short amount of time. While the term 'free fall' is inaccurate, it is not hard to see IN YOUR VIDEO the puffs of explosions on lower floors that aided in the buildings' total vertical collapse.

Show me the molten steel. Just because someone says they saw it does not mean that is what it was, Could have been lead from the batteries on the 81st floor, Probably was aluminum which was prevalent in the construction, and all through the offices. But there is no proof that it was steel, what happened to it when it cooled? where are the pictures of it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgCvesfSjaI]9/11 Molten Metal Proof - Inside Job.flv - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk]Larry Silverstein admits WTC7 was pulled down on 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Do you have any clue what the word Pull means in demolition?

Show me the molten steel. Just because someone says they saw it does not mean that is what it was, Could have been lead from the batteries on the 81st floor, Probably was aluminum which was prevalent in the construction, and all through the offices. But there is no proof that it was steel, what happened to it when it cooled? where are the pictures of it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgCvesfSjaI]9/11 Molten Metal Proof - Inside Job.flv - YouTube[/ame]

This is proof? People talking? The closest thing here that comes to proof of molten steel is the meteorite and it has rebar stuffed all through it. Rebar!!!.....Something that would melt long before steel.....

Do you have any clue what the word Pull means in demolition?

I know it has nothing to do with cables and winches, wiseass. It's a term that has been around controlled demolition for decades.

And if that's what Silverstein meant, why do we not see cables and winches attached to Bldg. 7?

This is proof? People talking? The closest thing here that comes to proof of molten steel is the meteorite and it has rebar stuffed all through it. Rebar!!!.....Something that would melt long before steel.....

Rebar IS steel, moron... and I see NO evidence of ANY rebar "stuffed all through it".

Care to point it out?

That is exactly what it means and that is how they pulled Bldg 6 dumbass..... Cables.....

Damn you must be 911insidejoke you're about as dense as he/she /it is.......

Forum List

Back