9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

so, mainstreet America gets hit, the argument goes on and on about the specifics

i wanna know one thing here

WTF were all those tax $$$$'s that we've doled out to the military for generations doin' that day?

What they were supposed to be doing. Protecting us from threats coming in from overseas. We were caught with out pants down.

but there was ample evidence of planed domestic terror attacks using hijacked planes as weapons

You shouldn't give me such easy assignments! :lol:

Here's a good one!

According to the NIST explanations they ignore and therefore violate the laws of physics, you nitpicking little troll! :lol:

NIST Project Leader Shyam Sunder explained that WTC 7 could not have come down in free-fall, because there was resistance to the fall provided by the steel structure underneath.

Many other physics analysis are presented by Chandler on his website 911SpeakOut.org, applying the laws of physics to WTC 7 and the Twin Towers. For a more detailed account of the unexplained features of the destruction of WTC Building 7, see the article on page 1.
Nullifying Newton: Official Story Violates Laws of Physics

Sure everyone noticed it, that's why it took them years to explain it :lol: As I've explained in the other thread about this, people generally refer to the main part of the building, you know the 47 story part that housed all the offices and where people worked, that fell essentially straight down, the part you disingenuous fucks call the "facade', the one that didn't show any signs of deformations.
BTW, funny how you seem to know so much about the penthouse, but don't mention the rumble or possible explosion right before it and the rest of the building come down.
New WTC 7 Video Indicates Explosion at Penthouse Before Collapse | The Truth
Why do you leave such things out? :eusa_liar:

Yes a court trial that was riddled with problems LOL, in which the defendants mental status was questioned, among other things.If one simply googles "massoui trial farce" they would have more insight to this trial.
This is a bad example of "justice" to hang your OCT on.

Of course someone has to mention this to you for you to start posting links.
Funny you didn't post anylinks to prove how it was the truth movement that started the "melted steel" rumor :lol:

I bet I can show you that more times then not you don't post links. You will be held accountable to continue posting links to back up your assertions, as I can show you countless times the majority of your posts are basically " you lie" or another lie, truthtard lies" and leave it at that with nothing to back it up.

Not hardly scumbag, all one has to do is take the time to look up your past postings and they would see how many times you have lied in various forms.
The most recent of which was when you asserted that the melting steel rumor was started by "fucktard truthers like you" to Triton.

This is a fact and the reality is you are a lying troll trying to disguise itself as a "patriot" :lol: :cuckoo:

Your funny when you have your period.

shut up troll

so, mainstreet America gets hit, the argument goes on and on about the specifics

i wanna know one thing here

WTF were all those tax $$$$'s that we've doled out to the military for generations doin' that day?

What they were supposed to be doing. Protecting us from threats coming in from overseas. We were caught with out pants down.

but there was ample evidence of planed domestic terror attacks using hijacked planes as weapons

No, there wasn't. Just more unsubstantiated bullshit from eots. Were planes as weapons considered as a possibility? Sure. Was it considered likely? No. Was there a plan for what would happen? No. Get your facts straight, you fucking loser.

Your funny when you have your period.
Are you saying fucktard Jones is a victim of PMS? Permanent Menstral Syndrome? :lol: By God, it FITS! Somebody give that "man" some midol, STAT!

Yes except I wouldn't use the term "victim". Let me ask you a rhetorical question; what do you think would happen if Vice President Cheney or President Bush or Paul Wolfowitz, or Condi Rice came out and admitted to everything; planting thermite, hijacking planes, firing missiles into the Pentagon, shot down Flight 93 and strangled puppies.

This shit-for-brains nobody have wasted 9+ years of her life railing against Lord knows what on Lord knows how many message boards. There is nothing she likes more. If it wasn't 9/11, it would be the soup being too cold at the communal kitchen she eats at.

Put another way, she's only happy when she's pissed off.

So she's not a victim; she enjoys every bit of whatever pain or wrongdoing comes her way. I think it is because she knows two things; she's responsible and she deserves it.

As said before, mentally ill through and through.

There's always chemtrails, FEMA camps, Area 51, and any number of other whacked out conspiratard theories out there. They will always have something to bitch about and pretend they have an excuse to be rebels without a clue. The funny thing is fucktard Jones would probably stroke out if he actually turned out to be right. He knows he's full of shit, but where's the fun and PMS thrill of that? :lol:

Again, all we have is you dishonest fucks lying your asses off by making claims and not backing up shit. First off, the building did NOT fall at free fall acceleration. That is another blatant lie by you that you have been called on so many times yet insist on lying about. Just shows you can't even tell the truth when exposed.

WTC 7 fell at free fall acceleration for 2.25 seconds. The rest met resistance. The NIST report explains how this is possible.
Contradicting yourself again. Did it experience freefall or not?
And no where that I have found where the NIST report explains the 2.25 secs. of freefall. They just mentioned it and moved on.
Link please.

Oh, so now you're trying to weasle out of your lies by changing definitions? :lol: Go figure. You get exposed for lying so you come up with more lies to cover your sorry ass. Isn't going to work you disgusting piece of shit.
Changing what definitions? It is you that makes up arguments and twists what others say around as strawman arguments. We refer to the 47 stories of the main building when we talk about the symmetry, of the collapse, and no deformations. You claim all this collapsing was taking place inside as though those components were not attached to the outside of the building! Yet no noticeable deformations were noticed, so you disingenuous trolls mention the penthouse, that was on top !?
This is an example of how you resort to twisting what someones intent is to suit your need to create a strawman argument. Clear as day.

What.... you mean the rumble that would PERFECTLY FIT with the NIST theory? :lol: The one I have talked about numerous times? The rumble that could be the vertical and then horizontal internal collapse? :lol: Or were you ASSuming that would be perfectly silent?
The rumble/explosion that you and NIST said didn't exist, and said were not picked up by audio. The video posted was obtained through the FOIA that NIST pretended they didn't receive, and initially did not respond to until a lawsuit was filed. NIST = Not Interested in Searching for Truth

So according to a dishonest piece of shit like you, I have to go into every angle of a point just for your edification? :lol: Nope. You're not worth the oxygen wasted on you to keep you alive. People want to know? I post it. I shouldn't have to explain it to you time and time again without you whining like a little bitch when I fail to mention an aspect of the total event. :lol:
You're a BS artist, it is imperative that people demand links from you like I did above, where NIST explains the free fall.
You also have a habit of misinterpreting what someone says on purpose, so that your rebuttal fits your newly created argument point.

Wrong yet again, fucktard. Regardless of ANY OTHER ISSUE with the trial, they couldn't have convicted Moussaoui without first proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Al Qaeda was behind 9/11. This is a FACT you cannot get around no matter what else happened in the trial. Excuses don't cut it here.
The Zacarias Moussaoui was a farce. People interested can research it. The highlighted point above is exactly showing your way of thinking. It does not matter if it was not a fair trial, for you the ends justify the means. How unPatriotic and UnAmerican of you.

Another lie from you. I've never made the claim it was the truthtard bowel movement that started the melted steel rumor. It never stops. Anyone else need proof of Fucktard Jones' complete lack of morals, integrity or honesty?
Yes you did you lying asshole, but instead of having the integrity of admitting it you sit and spin and lie some more:lol: It is all above and pointed out. You don't have the integrity to admit it like a man and move on, just as expected though, from a lying troll like you.

Doesn't matter. You lied and said I NEVER post links. This is a blatant lie where you trying to dishonestly weasle out of it isn't going to cut it. I post links when asked. You fucktards can't say the same, can you. Still waiting for you to post a single shred of evidence.
So it doesn't matter that I can post more times then not that most times you don't post links?
It is the basis for the argument, in your delusional world this doesn't matter??
You just mentioned in the beginning of this post NIST explains the free fall, yet you provided no link to back up your claims, you again prove my point that you don't post links when you assert something, and that you are a lying scumbag troll.
Thank you for proving my point.

Most of the time your bullshit lies are so obvious I shouldn't have to back it up. In the mean time, if asked, I back it up. You dishonest fucks run away when asked to back up your bullshit or post articles from conspiratard sites or articles that have been corrected for years. :lol:
If my so called lies are soooo obvious then it should be no problem in posting your links that prove me wrong, but you hardly ever do. Now you say someone has to ask you for links first? Tell you what from now on whenever you want to address something I post, instead of saying "you lie" back it up with a link from a credible source. Consider this my official request.

Yet you can't point them out even when you try. You got your ass handed to you and your numerous lies exposed.
Um the only thing you have exposed is yourself, as a trolling liar, hypocrite, and BS artist that uses every form of fallacy arguments to try and debate, and that shows no integrity, or honesty.Your track record of all of this speaks for itself. The history of your postings are archived for others to verify this if they wish to do so.

Wrong yet again. When are you going to stop lying? You're embarassing yourself and the rest of the truthtard bowel movement!
This has already been pointed out below and above, all that's left is for you to man up, admit your "mistake" and move on, but we know you wont even in the face of this blatant lie of yours, because you aren't a man, nor have any integrity, or honesty within you. And since when did I say I am some sort of official spokesman for the truth movement? Wasn't it you who said we have many opinions??

Here is what was said
I've never made that claim. That is usually done by fucktard truthers like you who don't know the difference.
Nowhere do I state it was the sole providence of truthtards, nor do I state who started the claims. When are you going to come clean and admit you're nothing but a fucktard troll who likes to make up lies? It will do your soul a lot of good. Who knows? Maybe you won't spend eternity with Osama, Hitler and the rest of the traitors of humanity.
The highlighted part speaks volumes of you lying .

Again, all we have is you dishonest fucks lying your asses off by making claims and not backing up shit. First off, the building did NOT fall at free fall acceleration. That is another blatant lie by you that you have been called on so many times yet insist on lying about. Just shows you can't even tell the truth when exposed.

WTC 7 fell at free fall acceleration for 2.25 seconds. The rest met resistance. The NIST report explains how this is possible.
And no where that I have found where the NIST report explains the 2.25 secs. of freefall. They just mentioned it and moved on.
Link please.

Oh, so now you're trying to weasle out of your lies by changing definitions? :lol: Go figure. You get exposed for lying so you come up with more lies to cover your sorry ass. Isn't going to work you disgusting piece of shit.
Changing what definitions? It is you that makes up arguments and twists what others say around as strawman arguments. We refer to the 47 stories of the main building when we talk about the symmetry, of the collapse, and no deformations. You claim all this collapsing was taking place inside as though those components were not attached to the outside of the building! Yet no noticeable deformations were noticed, so you disingenuous trolls mention the penthouse, that was on top !?
This is an example of how you resort to twisting what someones intent is to suit your need to create a strawman argument. Clear as day.

The rumble/explosion that you and NIST said didn't exist, and said were not picked up by audio. The video posted was obtained through the FOIA that NIST pretended they didn't receive, and initially did not respond to until a lawsuit was filed. NIST = Not Interested in Searching for Truth

You're a BS artist, it is imperative that people demand links from you like I did above, where NIST explains the free fall.
You also have a habit of misinterpreting what someone says on purpose, so that your rebuttal fits your newly created argument point.

The Zacarias Moussaoui was a farce. People interested can research it. The highlighted point above is exactly showing your way of thinking. It does not matter if it was not a fair trial, for you the ends justify the means. How unPatriotic and UnAmerican of you.

Yes you did you lying asshole, but instead of having the integrity of admitting it you sit and spin and lie some more:lol: It is all above and pointed out. You don't have the integrity to admit it like a man and move on, just as expected though, from a lying troll like you.

So it doesn't matter that I can post more times then not that most times you don't post links?
It is the basis for the argument, in your delusional world this doesn't matter??
You just mentioned in the beginning of this post NIST explains the free fall, yet you provided no link to back up your claims, you again prove my point that you don't post links when you assert something, and that you are a lying scumbag troll.

If my so called lies are soooo obvious then it should be no problem in posting your links that prove me wrong, but you hardly ever do. Now you say someone has to ask you for links first? Tell you what from now on whenever you want to address something I post, instead of saying "you lie" back it up with a link from a credible source. Consider this my official request.

Um the only thing you have exposed is yourself, as a trolling liar, hypocrite, and BS artist that uses every form of fallacy arguments to try and debate, and that shows no integrity, or honesty.Your track record of all of this speaks for itself. The history of your postings are archived for others to verify this if they wish to do so.

This has already been pointed out below and above, all that's left is for you to man up, admit your "mistake" and move on, but we know you wont even in the face of this blatant lie of yours, because you aren't a man, nor have any integrity, or honesty within you. And since when did I say I am some sort of official spokesman for the truth movement? Wasn't it you who said we have many opinions??

Here is what was said
I've never made that claim. That is usually done by fucktard truthers like you who don't know the difference.
Nowhere do I state it was the sole providence of truthtards, nor do I state who started the claims. When are you going to come clean and admit you're nothing but a fucktard troll who likes to make up lies? It will do your soul a lot of good. Who knows? Maybe you won't spend eternity with Osama, Hitler and the rest of the traitors of humanity.

And yet I am still not seeing a shred of evidence that can disprove the 911CR or the NIST reports. Go figure......

And yet I am still not seeing a shred of evidence that can disprove the 911CR or the NIST reports. Go figure......
How can you when you have your head up your ass all the time, and ignore the many links and postings others provide for you?
Shit a simple search will answer your statement, but we all know you wont bother, and just come here to say meaningless things like this.

It did not. This has been pointed out to you time and time again, yet you are STILL either too fucking stupid or too fucking dishonest. To say something fell at freefall acceleration is to say something fell at freefall acceleration and nothing else. To say it fell for 2.25 seconds of freefall acceleration and was slower the rest of the time is accurate and truthful.

Mr. Jones said:
Link please.
NIST report
Just because you are too fucking stupid, dishonest or both to understand the NIST report doesn't mean it isn't explained. It has been explained to you time and time again that there was a vertical and then horizontal internal collapse of the building before the external facade started to collapse. Now, if most of the internal supports are gone by the time the facade collapses, what, exactly is holding up the facade to give it resistance?

Mr. Jones said:
Changing what definitions?
The definition of the exterior of the building. You claimed it showed no signs of deformation, and when this was exposed as a lie, you pretend you were only talking about the walls, not the entire building. :lol: Keep it up, weasle! You're doing a great job of exposing your dishonesty!

Mr. Jones said:
It is you that makes up arguments and twists what others say around as strawman arguments.
Just what we would expect someone who just got their ass handed to them to say. WAAAAH! You fucking baby!

Mr. Jones said:
We refer to the 47 stories of the main building when we talk about the symmetry, of the collapse, and no deformations.
So the penthouse somehow doesn't count as part of the main building? WTF do you think was holding up the penthouse you ignorant fuck!

Mr. Jones said:
You claim all this collapsing was taking place inside as though those components were not attached to the outside of the building! Yet no noticeable deformations were noticed, so you disingenuous trolls mention the penthouse, that was on top !?
Try to follow along, fucktard.... the penthouse falling PROVES the interior was collapsing before the exterior. If YOU were right, the Penthouse should have remained standing until the entire building fell.

Mr. Jones said:
No, you're just making up excuses because you got the shit kicked out of you.... AGAIN!

Mr. Jones said:
The rumble/explosion that you and NIST said didn't exist, and said were not picked up by audio.[/qutoe]
Rumble does not equal explosion you dishonest FUCKTARD! :lol: Care to show us any examples of controlled demolition where all you hear is a rumble before the collapse instead of explosives? :lol: You fucking dishonest traitors really expect everyone ELSE to be complete idiots in order to believe your bullshit, don't you!

Mr. Jones said:
The video posted was obtained through the FOIA that NIST pretended they didn't receive, and initially did not respond to until a lawsuit was filed. NIST = Not Interested in Searching for Truth
I've shown you videos not associated with the NIST AT ALL that shows the same thing. Once again bullshit artist Fucktard Jones ignores the truth to push bullshit.

Mr. Jones said:
Yet you rarely post links to back up your bullshit. Hmmmm. :lol: What a fucking hypocrite liar you are. You demand more of others than you can possibly produce.

Mr. Jones said:
Wrong again, fucktard! You're the one who constantly puts words in other peoples mouths that is completely contradictory to what was said. For instance, you claimed I said truthtards started the rumor of melted steel. I never said anything of the sort. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Wrong again, Fucktard Jones! Once again you ignore the FACT that regardless of ANYTHING ELSE with the trial, the prosecutors HAD TO PROVE beyond a REASONABLE DOUBT that Al Qaeda was behind 9/11. They did so. Thus your bullshit claim of Al Qaeda having never been proven to be behind 9/11 remains a baldfaced lie. Your fucked up OPINION of the Moussaoui trial means jack shit. I know it. You know it. Everyone else knows it. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
So why didn't you link where I said truthtards created the rumor of melted steel? We both know why. You can make the claim all you want, but we BOTH know I never made that claim.

Mr. Jones said:
No. It doesn't. You lied your slimy ass off that I NEVER post links. I proved you wrong. What was it you were saying just a little bit ago? "You don't have the integrity to admit it like a man and move on, just as expected though, from a lying troll like you." :lol: Eat your own words you disgusting piece of shit!

Mr. Jones said:
No, it is NOT the basis of the argument. For someone who accuses others of twisting things, you sure do do a lot of it. Let me remind you what the basis of the argument is; YOU LYING YOUR DISGUSTING ASS OFF. Your lie is that I never post links. Your words. Not mine. Pretending like the ratio of posts to links somehow validates your lie is bullshit because your lie flat out is not true. ANYONE can see that. Except, of course, truthtard fuckwads like you who refuse to see the truth. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Wrong again, king of the liars. I said I post proof when asked. I posted proof when asked. Once again you've been caught in a lie. It really does never stop with you does it. I am seriously enjoying you exposing your dishonesty for everyone to see. What do you think your credibility is now?

Mr. Jones said:
The only thing that has been proven is that you are a disgusting liar. The lie was I NEVER post links, yet I've posted many before you made that lie, including one to you just a few posts earlier. Suck on that, pig!

Mr. Jones said:
If my so called lies are soooo obvious then it should be no problem in posting your links that prove me wrong, but you hardly ever do.
I don't need to. Most of your lies are obvious on their face. When it makes sense to post a link, I do. Like when you claimed the NASA photographs proved temperatures at 2800F, yet only showed temperatures at 1400F. Did you address that? No. You ran like a little bitch. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Now you say someone has to ask you for links first?
No, just piece of shits like you who I know I've linked before and who I know don't bother to read links.

Mr. Jones said:
Tell you what from now on whenever you want to address something I post, instead of saying "you lie" back it up with a link from a credible source.
How about you post credible links to back up your bullshit first! Oh wait. Then you would never be able to post! :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Wrong yet again! All you've been doing is making excuses as to why your blatant lies aren't lies, and you SUCK at coming up with excuses!

Mr. Jones said:
Yet you STILL can't post a link to what you claim are multitudes of lies. In the mean time, I DO admit when I make mistakes and I can prove that as well. :lol: Keep digging, asshole! You're bound to hit the center of the earth sooner or later!

Mr. Jones said:
Here is what was said
Wrong yet again, you dishonest piece of shit! YOUR claim is that I said truthards STARTED the rumors of molten steel, yet I don't say anything of the sort. The fact that I said fucktard truthers is MEANINGLESS in the face of your lie! :lol: Or are you just too fucking stupid to understand all this?

Thanks for proving yet again what a worthless piece of shit excuse for a human being you are, you traitorous scum! Al Qaeda is proud of ignorant assholes like you trying to destroy America from within.

How can you when you have your head up your ass all the time, and ignore the many links and postings others provide for you?
Shit a simple search will answer your statement, but we all know you wont bother, and just come here to say meaningless things like this.

Anyone else notice the foul stench of Fucktard Jones lying his ass off yet again? The fucking hypocrite, when ASKED to provide evidence (a.k.a. links), says no yet again, yet cries like a little bitch who got his lollypop taken away when everyone ELSE doesn't back up every claim and statement. :lol: Piece of shit loser!

So how about it? Just one link to real evidence your bullshit claims about 9/11 are true.

You haven't offered anything other than opinion. Try facts sometime.

Fact: There were 4 planes hijacked. (reported by numerous people and means)
Fact: one plane hit the North tower at full speed. Another hit the south tower at full speed. (The whole world saw it)
Fact: Flight 77 slammed into the pentagon, at full speed. (Over 100 eye witnesses saw the plane.)
Fact: The 4th plane did a nose dive into a reclaimed strip mine in PA. (Cell calls, eye witnesses, the black boxes)

Opinion: Fire didn't do it. (someone said so)
Opinion: Bush knew. (someone else said so)
Opinion: Had to be controlled demolition. (because it looks like it)
Opinion: Where's the plane? (Because some people are blind)

See the difference there?

Patriot911 says "fucktard" more times in one post than the number of seconds it took WTC 7 collapse into its own foundation

If you fucktards weren't such ignorant and disgusting fucks, I wouldn't have to. :lol: Personally, I don't know how you assholes can live with yourselves. I guess when one is so devoid of integrity, honesty, decency and humanity, it doesn't really matter to you fucks just how despised and loathed you are. Personally, the only ones who want me dead are fucks like you. I can live with that. ;-)

Forum List

Back