9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by JRK, Mar 12, 2011.

1. JRK

JRK Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +312
  2. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,268
    They used box-cutters for one.

OBL took responsibility for the attacks.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (Arabic: خالد شيخ محمد*) confessed to planning it after being Waterboarded for 90 seconds.

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,762
    Hate to break your heart loyal Bush/Obama dupe but Popular Mechanics has been debunked by David Ray Griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

thats all the governments version of events is,is a THEORY.they leave out key evidence,facts and omit witness testimonys.

Hate to break your heart also in the fact that even if you accept the offical version of the governments,9/11 WAS a conspiracy.:cuckoo:amazing how you people dont even know what a conspiracy is.:lol:it only takes two or more people involved for there to be a conspiracy.:lol::lol::lol::lol: if two or more people get together to plan a surprise birthday party for a friend,THATS a conspiracy.:lol: finally, if you accept the governments version of events,then you have to say that the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years no loner applies anymore.:lol::lol: :lol:

explosives were rigged to bring the towers down after the plane struck the towers.This video proves it,it has never been debunked by any of you offical conspiracy theory apologists ever,despite what the trolls will come on here and tell you.

try and debunk it that explosives did not bring the towers down.you cant.Many od those firefighters were experienced in the sound of explosives and when the 9/11 coverup commission left that out that explosives were planted,they called their investigation a half baked farce.

OH and one question for you.answer it AFTER you watch this video below.I will ask the question below the video since i want you to answer it AFTER you watch this video,which is-

Our government wouldnt lie to us about 9/11 now would they,or WOULD they?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,762
    yeah thats the fairy tale of the governments version is that they used box cutters .Like confession after being tortured really proves anything.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo: oh and OBL did not take responsibility either,he DENIED he had anything to do with it.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  5. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,069
    We can always rely on you to come to the defense of terrorists. Has anybody called you a piece of shit yet today? In the unlikely event that nobody has; let me be the first.

he he he

Library is closing soon, run along now.

6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,762
    and the disinfo agent troll has arrived.He so much hates the truth being told and can only fling shit in defeat like the moneky he is.:lol::lol:

7. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,268
    Osama Bin Laden Takes Credit For 9/11

Video Of Confession

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
  8. Obamerican

Obamerican Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132
    Moneky??? You illiterate shit stain.:up_yours::asshole:

9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,762
    i had to take you off my ignore list briefly here candytroll.you are so hysterical,your so predictable its pathetic.I KNEW you would reply to ONLY this post of mine.you always expose yourself as candytroll because you ONLY replied to THIS post of mine,NONE of the others like i knew you wouldnt. plus you always take it so personal when I put you down.:lol::lol::lol: you do a lousy job of showing who you REALLY are.:lol::lol::lol: as always,this is all your ever contribute in your posts candytroll.back to ignore.see you later attention seeker.have fun trolling.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,762
    edited out,double post.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014