8th Grader arrested and suspended for wearing NRA T-Shirt to school

Sweeping generalization based on one incident. Got to do your homework, Paulitician.

Who knows who's in there with your child these days? It is very tragic, but it's also reality. Our State-Run Education System is crumbling. Parents are gonna have to decide in the future if they really want to gamble and send their kids into the mess. I suspect more & more Parents will be choosing Homeschooling.

I suspect Paulitician is smoking the dopey weed again.

Just pointing out the sad state of State-Run Education. You have no idea who's in there with your child these days. And that's just fact. So why take the risk? It's your child after all. Considering other options would be the wise and logical way to go.

You are entitled to your wrong opinion, for sure.

You don't sound like you have children. It would be very difficult for you to comprehend what i'm saying if you've never raised children. Imagine being a Parent of a child who was forced to watch that degenerate urinate in front of them? You would want to do some serious harm to that asshole. And unfortunately, these awful incidents are on the rise. I think many Parents are gonna decide not to take the risk and send their children into the State-Run mess. They will look for other options.

Paulitician, you are acting clownish: stop it. I have served on school boards, church and public, I have served as a school board president. Your naivete is overwhelming. We had students, teachers, and administrators at times act stupidly, even criminally on occasion. Similar behavior occurs in private schools and home schooling situations.

People, as you so demonstrate, act with relentless stupidity.

You are correct about this issues as much as you were about the supposed sudden rise of Ron Paul's candidacy last year: not at all.

Paulitician, you are acting clownish: stop it. I have served on school boards, church and public, I have served as a school board president. Your naivete is overwhelming. We had students, teachers, and administrators at times act stupidly, even criminally on occasion. Similar behavior occurs in private schools and home schooling situations.

You are correct about this issues as much as you were about the supposed sudden rise of Ron Paul's candidacy last year: not at all.

Well, you sound like you've never raised a child. If you had, you would better understand what i'm saying. You just can't afford to risk your child's well-being. And State-Run Education has become a risk not worth taking.

Well, you sound like you've never raised a child. If you had, you would better understand what i'm saying. You just can't afford to risk your child's well-being. And State-Run Education has become a risk not worth taking.

:lol: Well, you sound like you don't know what you are talking about. I did not risk our children's well beings in the public school system, and neither will your kids be at risk as long as you are paying attention.

You make as much sense about this as you did about Ron Paul or as much as Ernie S. (see below) about pigs that fly.

Last edited:

:lol: Well, you sound like you don't know what you are talking about. I did not risk our children's well beings in the public school system, and neither will your kids be at risk as long as you are paying attention.

You make as much sense about this as you did about Ron Paul.

Your sarcasm and condescension is duly noted. You're just ignoring the ugly reality that has become our State-Run Education System. Parents would be wise to look for other options. We just don't know who is with our children in schools these days. It's a dangerous risk sending your kids into the unknown. And i think more & more Parents are beginning to see that. Seeking alternatives makes sense.

Paulitician gets kicked in the face for his "sarcasm and condescension", then, like Ernie S and Yurt and others, whines like a baby. Don't dish, podjo, what you can't take in return. You simply do not have a handle on public education. That is his problem, no one else. Move along Pauli and Ernie S., nothing to see.

Paulitician gets kicked in the face for his "sarcasm and condescension", then, like Ernie S and Yurt and others, whines like a baby. Don't dish, podjo, what you can't take in return. You simply do not have a handle on public education. That is his problem, no one else. Move along Pauli and Ernie S., nothing to see.

Deranged hubris. :cuckoo:

Excellent description of your character.

Paulitician, when you act out, count on being held accountable.

Excellent description of your character.

Paulitician, when you act out, count on being held accountable.

Your deranged hubris is actually pretty funny. You're crackin me up. Please continue. :cuckoo: :lol:

Do you EVER respond to point made?
Pauli: Well, you sound like you've never raised a child.
Jake: :lol: Well, you sound like you don't know what you are talking about.
Pauli: If you had, you would better understand what i'm saying.
Fake: I did not risk our children's well beings in the public school system,
Pauli: You just can't afford to risk your child's well-being.
Jake: You make as much sense about this as you did about Ron Paul.

Do you get a dozen pages of talking points/day from ThinkProgress and just slap them out willy nilly, or are you too stupid to actually RESPOND to points made in a discussion?
Hint: Reply and Respond are NOT synonymous.

So you got nothing but the aloof act.

Guess what, FakeSmarmy? No one is buying it.

Do you EVER respond to point made?
Pauli: Well, you sound like you've never raised a child.
Jake: :lol: Well, you sound like you don't know what you are talking about.
Pauli: If you had, you would better understand what i'm saying.
Fake: I did not risk our children's well beings in the public school system,
Pauli: You just can't afford to risk your child's well-being.
Jake: You make as much sense about this as you did about Ron Paul.

Do you get a dozen pages of talking points/day from ThinkProgress and just slap them out willy nilly, or are you too stupid to actually RESPOND to points made in a discussion?
Hint: Reply and Respond are NOT synonymous.

I doubt he's ever really raised children. I can tell by his responses. And he's a well-known pathological liar. But i really do enjoy his deranged hubris. It gives me a good chuckle. :)

Forum List

Back