"8chan has repeatedly proven itself to be a cesspool of hate," wrote Prince.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Police are investigating commentary posted on 8chan that is believed to have been written by the suspect in a shooting Saturday that killed 20 people in El Paso, Texas.

8chan's operators said on Twitter that there might be "some downtime" for 24 to 48 hours while they looked for a solution.

The suspect in El Paso "appears to have been inspired" by discussions on 8chan, said Cloudflare CEO Matthew Prince in a blog post on his company's site. He said a suspect in an earlier shooting at a synagogue in Poway, California, also posted a "hate-filled 'open letter'" on 8chan.

"8chan has repeatedly proven itself to be a cesspool of hate," wrote Prince. "They have proven themselves to be lawless and that lawlessness has caused multiple tra Security cut off for 'cesspool of hate' 8chan forum gic deaths.
--------------------------------------------------------
another one will just pop up.

That ones a little too over the top for me, but I don't think their freedoms should be curtailed.

I went there one day and learned all kinds of new terms. :eek:

None of which can be used here. :abgg2q.jpg:

Police are investigating commentary posted on 8chan that is believed to have been written by the suspect in a shooting Saturday that killed 20 people in El Paso, Texas.

8chan's operators said on Twitter that there might be "some downtime" for 24 to 48 hours while they looked for a solution.

The suspect in El Paso "appears to have been inspired" by discussions on 8chan, said Cloudflare CEO Matthew Prince in a blog post on his company's site. He said a suspect in an earlier shooting at a synagogue in Poway, California, also posted a "hate-filled 'open letter'" on 8chan.

"8chan has repeatedly proven itself to be a cesspool of hate," wrote Prince. "They have proven themselves to be lawless and that lawlessness has caused multiple tra Security cut off for 'cesspool of hate' 8chan forum gic deaths.

Oh I think we should have these forums, sure, because free speech.

But maybe come with big fat warning labels: "HEY! The FBI will be crawling all over these posts. Have fun!"

But maybe come with big fat warning labels: "HEY! The FBI will be crawling all over these posts. Have fun!"
When the FBI starts arresting people for trying to end the violence and seditious rhetoric, then we'll have something to worry about.

That and we need to prevent the government from exerting power over the internet as much as possible.

I kind of agree, we should all be alerted to the hatred and lawlessness that abounds on the i

That and we need to prevent the government from exerting power over the internet as much as possible.

I quite agree, that is why we all should be alerted for the hate sites .
Here's one about Stormfront:

A judge says Daily Stormer owner Andrew Anglin should pay $14 million for urging followers to terrorize a Jewish woman in Montana. US Magistrate Judge Jeremiah Lynch made the recommendation yesterday, and as The New York Times notes, it’s now awaiting approval from US District Court Judge Dana Christensen. In addition to monetary damages, the ruling recommends requiring the Daily Stormer to take down articles about Anglin’s target Tanya Gersh — who’s still suffering “atrocious conduct” from harassers because of the posts.

Anglin refused to appear in court, and this is a harsh default judgment against him. It recommends Gersh receive around $4 million as compensation for lost earnings and emotional distress, citing the “particularly egregious and reprehensible nature” of Anglin’s actions. The judge also awarded $10 million in punitive damages — the maximum amount allowed under the law — to “punish Anglin and deter him from engaging in such conduct in the future.”

Judge rules that neo-Nazi blog owner should pay $14 million for inciting a ‘troll storm’

I hope the FBI does, because like free speech it can go to far, like the Tramp rallies. He compared Baltimore crime to worst than Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador and Afghanistan.

Now he is the Potus of all the US but he neglects cities, he just trashes them due to the Democrats mainly run them,

why because the republicans are too stupid and don't care.

Meanwhile, sites like AtlantaBlackStar who's sole purpose is to instigate hate towards white people (and occasionally gossip about black celebrities) will continue doing what they do.

Meanwhile, sites like AtlantaBlackStar who's sole purpose is to instigate hate towards white people (and occasionally gossip about black celebrities) will continue doing what they do.

Is that a message forum?

How many CRCs are going to be upset?

Forum List

Back