8711 days and 10 hours until israel wiped of the map /countdown

Iranian Professor Refuses to Step on Israeli or American Flags

Iranian Professor Refuses to Step on Israeli or American Flags
Sadegh-Zibakalam.jpg
This man is really brave! O_O

he is very famous. they cant arrest famous people in iran very much .they dont want protest

2040?

why that year?
kerry or obama said after iran deal : israel dont worry about iran nuclear program for 25 years.
and khamenei respond:

iran’s Supreme Leader Says Israel Won’t Exist in 25 Years
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/10/w...llah-khamenei-israel-will-not-exist.html?_r=0

Your leader had better learn something from Israel’s achievements in industry and agriculture rather than repeating this silly staff over and over again.
very great industry
and israel still take charity from usa
The U.S. Just Agreed to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid
The U.S. Just Agreed to Give Israel $38 Billion

No charity involved, it is money paid for services rendered, as Russia built the Iranian nuclear reactor in exchange for oil. Watch what happens when the Oil runs out, and the bills need paying ?

2040?

why that year?
kerry or obama said after iran deal : israel dont worry about iran nuclear program for 25 years.
and khamenei respond:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/10/w...llah-khamenei-israel-will-not-exist.html?_r=0

Your leader had better learn something from Israel’s achievements in industry and agriculture rather than repeating this silly staff over and over again.
very great industry
Yes, over ten years. And this aid has been provided during many years already. I suppose you have an idea where this money goes, don’t you?

where this money goes?

ISIS NEED WEAPON

Then they go to Iran and ask them for help, after all hamas and fatah have and they get plenty AT A COST

2040?

why that year?
and khamenei respond:

very great industry

Most of the middle east has received US aid over the years.
Israel is a small country and in constant danger from those around it.

Iran has US planes, Egypt has US tanks, Jordan has US missiles
Why shouldn't the US give Israel aid?
Every few days there is another attack on Israel or Israelis.
US is fighting terrorism in Iraq, Syria and Jordan right now.
US has come to the aid of Lebanon several times.
It is easier and cheaper for Israel to get some weapons from the US and elsewhere than building it own industry from the ground up for larger items like planes and subs. Israel has some weapons industry but not for all it's needs. Most of what it buys from others, Israel designs modification to be made and improve those items.
Israel began with scraps from WWI and II in need of parts and repairs.

When the middle east puts their war machines down and normalize relations with Israel, recognizing their right to exist, Israel won't need so much help.

I'm sure Israel would rather spend on spend on more peaceful pursuits.

The aid the US gives comes with conditions and limitations, it is not free money.

2040?

why that year?
and khamenei respond:

very great industry

It is easier and cheaper for Israel to get some weapons from the US and elsewhere than building it own industry from the ground up for larger items like planes and subs. Israel has some weapons industry but not for all it's needs. Most of what it buys from others, Israel designs modification to be made and improve those items.

When the middle east puts their war machines down and normalize relations with Israel, recognizing their right to exist, Israel won't need so much help.

The aid the US gives comes with conditions and limitations, it is not free money.
he said israel have good industry . i said why they need aid and charity.?

2040?

why that year?
and khamenei respond:

very great industry

Their aerospace and aircraft industry are still fairly new. It has begun making some of it's own airplanes. The ship yard is mainly for repairs and servicing of commercial ships.

Israeli is developing industries but not up to the ability of countries like the US or germany factories.

They need the aid because most of the middle east has technically declared war on Israel. When relationships are normalized, Israel will probably not need the aid.

2040?

why that year?
and khamenei respond:

very great industry

For the same reason Iran does ?

2040?

why that year?
I believe it has to do with the return of the mahdi. In the Shiite Islamic eschatology mythos, the messiah who will come to herald in the endtime, after restoring peace and justice (Islamo peace and justice!), is referred to as the mahdi. The raving Islamoloon who was the former prefab president of Iran (Ahmadienjad) talked about the mahdi a lot. He, as do the Iranian Millocrats, believe that they're on a mission from allah.

Hey, just think - these third world Death Cultists have, or will soon have, "nukular" weapons.

Maybe it's just me but I'd prefer that people with a finger of the trigger of nukes are operating under the precepts of reason and rationality as opposed to religious fanatics who have a death wish geared toward heralding in the endtimes.

I think it’s important to understand motivations. As such, I tend to be suspicious of Iran’s mullocrats who are inclined to do anything to speed up the return of their “Mahdi”. These loons believe that their ancient “hidden Imam” is guiding them and that they have an entitlement to kill and maim in furtherance of their religion. I tend to get defensive when those same people are openly hostile to anyone who does not believe as they do. When a belligerent group has the ability to cause death and destruction on a massive scale (and in fact has announced that goal), I’d just feel a lot safer if I knew they were not in control of nukes. Once people with IDCS, (Islamic Death Cult Syndrome) begin to think they are being inspired to do the Mahdi's work through mayhem and mass slaughter, then we are at risk from mad men dictating policy. This is particularly onerous when you consider the virulent hatreds espoused by these islamist jihad all-stars.

Sleep tight, infidels.

Mahdi was supposed to show up this year and Jesus in 2022
Mahdi forgot to download the Uber app. So he got left behind.

Forum List

Back