87% or 1.4 billion Muslims are NOT affected by the TEMPORARY TRAVEL BAN. Not much of a "MUSLIM BAN"

Dems are ANGRY that the travel ban isn't WIDER? If the Dems want to suggest additional countries that we should temporarily ban from travel to the USA, I am willing to listen. Mexico, maybe?
You really don't understand things very well do you? When Dems bring up Saudi Arabia it isn't because they want that country added to the ban, it's an attempt to expose hypocracy, incompetence, or alterior motives with Trumps plan... it's an ineffective arguement in my opinion. Much stronger points can be made

Wow, DRAGONLADY....the message board Canadian resident self proclaimed fact checker has chimed in.

She ONLY deals in facts.

DRAGONLADY, can you fact check for me who POTUS 45 is?

Trump himself calls it a Muslim ban, however.
CXupPEKWcAAzbHT.jpg

He sucks at banning Muslims if 1.4 billion are still allowed to legally enter the USA.

Trump sucks at A LOT.

What do you think of the fact that he's giving preference to let back in Christian citizens of the banned countries? Still no "muslim ban" even though he's discriminating on the basis of those who identify as Muslims and he also called it a Muslim ban?

I blame liberals and the $1.2 billion they pissed away trying to get a criminal into the White House for Obama's 3rd term.

When will those death camps open?
How is the 1.2 billion relevant at all?

Because even though 1.2 billion Muslims aren't affected by the travel bank, they are pissed off about it, because it is hating on Muslims, no matter how much the admirers of Steve Bannon and the White Nationalists say it isn't.

Trump has given 1.2 million people new reasons to hate America, including your Iraqi allies in the war on ISIS. ISIS now has recruitment material to last another all-out war.

Anyone who still thinks this ban is a good idea, is dumber than a sack of hammers.
I agree with the decisiveness that the order creates... but I was speaking to the $1.2 billion that Clinton spent on her campaign, and why the OP just brought that into the conversation. It's completely irrelevant

What kind of shit "MUSLIM BAN" is this when 87% of the world's Muslims are still free to enter the USA with PROPER PAPERWORK?

If 1.4 BILLION MUSLIMS can enter the USA, Trump doesn't know how to do a ban.

If the US were barring Israeli citizens from entering our country I'd be just as outraged.

We have no control over what other countries do in that regard, and I think it's a bad idea for us to emulate them. We're better than that...I hope.

Trump is NOT banning entry from immigrations from UAE, Lebanon, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia.

Those are the exact countries where all 19 9/11 hijackers came from.

He's also not banning travel from Pakistan, where Osama bin Laden was being sheltered.

So tell me again how this ban is targeted to prevent future attacks when it doesn't address the country that played host to the perpetrators of ALL PRIOR ATTACKS?

All of those prior attackers are dead, and those countries are trying or have already beefed up both their border security or their tracking of their own radicals.

And Iraq hasn't?

Considering they still have fighting going on in country, no they have not.

So why is Trump willing to let Syrian Christians in?

Who knows? and it isn't an automatic "in", they just get to go to the front of the line, which will probably be the same situation when the moratorium is lifted in 90 days.

He's giving Christians special privileges because it's a MUSLIM ban.

There is no 'Muslim Ban.' That's just Left Wing/Democrat Fake News. Muslims will continue entering the US. His recent Executive Order applies to certain countries that are incredibly chaotic and dangerous. He's done the right thing. He's looking out for Americans. That should always be the #1 priority. The Democrats can continue throwing their hissy-fits, that is their right. But most Americans do support Trump on this.
Saying that he did the right thing is extremely debatable... I don't see how the EA makes Americans safer... seems that it could have the opposite effect with all things considered

Limiting Immigration from certain very dangerous countries, is fine with me. Accepting Thousands in from those countries, isn't. Trump's got it right. Protecting Americans has to be the #1 priority.
Again I'll say, this order isn't protecting Americans. It's a complete political tough guy act designed to fire up his base but in reality it makes Americans less safe. It effects innocent travelers, leaves our Allies hanging, stirs protest and it fuels a divide that strengthens our enemy. All of these items make Americans less safe

All of those prior attackers are dead, and those countries are trying or have already beefed up both their border security or their tracking of their own radicals.

And Iraq hasn't?

Who knows? and it isn't an automatic "in", they just get to go to the front of the line, which will probably be the same situation when the moratorium is lifted in 90 days.

Tell that to the Pakistanis, Indonesians, Egyptians, Moroccans, and all the others that can still enter the Country.

What kind of shit "MUSLIM BAN" is this when 87% of the world's Muslims are still free to enter the USA with PROPER PAPERWORK?

so true-----it is a HOSTILE COUNTRY BAN-------nothing new
Tell that to the spastic ones demanding impeachment... Or an old fashioned hanging in the public square.

so true-----it is a HOSTILE COUNTRY BAN-------nothing new

Presumably ALL of the countries that contained the 9/11 hijackers, the shoebomber, et al, are NOT hostile?

That's what you're saying?

So our goal is to retroactively stop an attack that happened in 2001?

So where's your time machine?

So it's your position that the countries of origin for hijackers who produced the worst terrorist attack in world history are NOT countries that are likely to host more attackers?

can you be more specific?

Trump is NOT banning entry from immigrations from UAE, Lebanon, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia.

He's also not banning travel from Pakistan, where Osama bin Laden was being sheltered.

So tell me again how this ban is targeted to prevent future attacks when it doesn't address the country that played host to the perpetrators of ALL PRIOR ATTACKS?

the countries you mention are not in the current EXODUS mode

Presumably ALL of the countries that contained the 9/11 hijackers, the shoebomber, et al, are NOT hostile?

That's what you're saying?

So it's your position that the countries of origin for hijackers who produced the worst terrorist attack in world history are NOT countries that are likely to host more attackers?

Said country has severely tightened down both its border security and how it keeps tabs on the more militant of its citizens, something the countries on the current list (made by Obama) are unable or unwilling to do.

LMAO!! Okay. You're not getting it. The terrorists didn't immigrate to those countries. They were BORN there.

No, you are the one that appears to be fighting the last war, as usual.

Fighting the last war? Guess where the San Bernardino shooters were from. Then tell me if Trump has a ban on that country.

Orlando shooting: Tell me where he was from, and whether we have a ban on that country.

And Iraq hasn't?

Meanwhile, Afghanistan is safe, with impenetrable borders.

And Iraq hasn't?

good to know-------I will SUMMER in kabul

Last edited:
And Iraq hasn't?

Tell that to the Pakistanis, Indonesians, Egyptians, Moroccans, and all the others that can still enter the Country.

So he has to ban ALL muslims in order for his "exclusively muslim" ban to be a muslim ban?

Also, what are Trump's thoughts on whether his ban is a Muslim ban?

CXupPEKWcAAzbHT.jpg

Well how about that, he thinks it's a Muslim ban.

Said country has severely tightened down both its border security and how it keeps tabs on the more militant of its citizens, something the countries on the current list (made by Obama) are unable or unwilling to do.

LMAO!! Okay. You're not getting it. The terrorists didn't immigrate to those countries. They were BORN there.

Fighting the last war? Guess where the San Bernardino shooters were from. Then tell me if Trump has a ban on that country.

Orlando shooting: Tell me where he was from, and whether we have a ban on that country.

It's not the past shooters that are an issue, its the ones in the future. and the countries on the list were identified by the OBAMA WHITE HOUSE as having serious issues.

So he has to ban ALL muslims in order for his "exclusively muslim" ban to be a muslim ban?

CXupPEKWcAAzbHT.jpg

I would assume a proper Muslim Ban would yes, actually ban all Muslims.

Since this one doesn't, it isn't a Muslim Ban.

It's not the past shooters that are an issue, its the ones in the future. and the countries on the list were identified by the OBAMA WHITE HOUSE as having serious issues.

Oh I see, you visited the future (welcome back, Doc Brown!), and/or Trump's magic 8 ball has predicted the origin of future shooters.

Are. You. Serious.

87%?

Funny, 88% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. Trump says he will bring those back. Do you believe him?

CXupPEKWcAAzbHT.jpg

How does it feel not to believe any of what you are typing? Are you thinking of it humorously, or are you burying the emotions and guilt over it deep, deep down?

And Iraq hasn't?

It wasn't on Obama's watch list, so Trump is merely following his lead and extrapolating a bit.

CXupPEKWcAAzbHT.jpg

How does it feel not to believe any of what you are typing? Are you thinking of it humorously, or are you burying the emotions and guilt over it deep, deep down?

I believe you are a mouth breathing oxygen thief. As for the moratorium, I think Trump is merely following through on what he promised to do.

Forum List

Back