81 vehicle pile-up - Idiots drive assault vehicles 75 mph in snowstorm

Why do the snowflakes complain about gun users but never about the crazy car drivers.???

Snow squall causes 81-vehicle pileup on Ohio interstate

march 14 2018 A late-afternoon snow squall caused a massive 81-vehicle pileup on Interstate 71 in central Ohio on Tuesday, but no serious injuries were reported, police said.

The State Highway Patrol said the crash involved 11 commercial vehicles, including at least one semi-truck that ended up on its side in the incident in Morrow County, located about 40 miles northeast of Columbus.

"People were driving backwards on the expressway toward us to get out. It was crazy," Wendy Denton, who was traveling to Akron, told WSYX/WTTE. "I've never seen that happen in my life."

So ppl who want to prevent mass shootings are called "snowflakes". Are diplomats who sign peace treaties snowflakes too? "Yeah, did you hear about that Nobel Peace Prize winner? What a yellow-bellied, limp-wristed snowflake he is!"
Are diplomats who sign peace treaties snowflakes too?
treaty.jpg

Why do the snowflakes complain about gun users but never about the crazy car drivers.???

march 14 2018 A late-afternoon snow squall caused a massive 81-vehicle pileup on Interstate 71 in central Ohio on Tuesday, but no serious injuries were reported, police said.

The State Highway Patrol said the crash involved 11 commercial vehicles, including at least one semi-truck that ended up on its side in the incident in Morrow County, located about 40 miles northeast of Columbus.

"People were driving backwards on the expressway toward us to get out. It was crazy," Wendy Denton, who was traveling to Akron, told WSYX/WTTE. "I've never seen that happen in my life."

Hey! ShitsSpeedos! Provide a link in which they tell us motorists were traveling at 75mph. Seriously, we need a link to that, you liar.

Hey! ShitsSpeedos! Provide a link in which they tell us motorists were traveling at 75mph. Seriously, we need a link to that, you liar.

HAHAHA. Hey einstein. Do you even know what a car or a freeway is.??? No matter what the conditions, freeways are always full of nuts going twice what they should be doing. Next question.

HAHAHA. Hey einstein. Do you even know what a car or a freeway is.??? No matter what the conditions, freeways are always full of nuts going twice what they should be doing. Next question.

Do you even know how to drive? Because you post things that can only be explained as someone lacking in real world experience.

Yeah, it's always fun watching cars zoom by at 120-140 mph.

In a snowstorm, drivers on a freeway should reduce speed to under 40. Some do but most continue to drive 75+.

Why did you make up the crap about driving 75 mph?

White outs are horrifying. Can't see anything in front or behind you, can't even tell if you've got the car properly centered in a lane!
And they can hit with no warning...from flurries to white-out in half a second.

6 inches of snow should not be a game changer....sloiw down just a tad. Rookies struggle in snow.

In a snowstorm, drivers on a freeway should reduce speed to under 40. Some do but most continue to drive 75+.
Your idiotic opinion duly noted.

This incident took place in whiteout conditions not just a snowstorm, which you knew or should have from your linked article, but I guess you think snowstorm somewhat mitigates your level of idiocy.

Carry on, Jr.

Why did you make up the crap about driving 75 mph?

White outs are horrifying. Can't see anything in front or behind you, can't even tell if you've got the car properly centered in a lane!
And they can hit with no warning...from flurries to white-out in half a second.
That's exactly how the three I've been in came about. Anyone who's not been in a whiteout has no idea what it's like.

This incident took place in whiteout conditions not just a snowstorm, which you knew or should have from your linked article, but I guess you think snowstorm somewhat mitigates your level of idiocy.

Carry on, Jr.

The maximum allowed speed anywhere should be 45 and in really bad weather people should go much less than that. But nuts like you say " the sign says 65 and the cops give you a 10 mph cushion so i'm gonna do 75 no matter what" You are a psychopath and should be locked up for life.

Carry on, Jr.

The maximum allowed speed anywhere should be 45 and in really bad weather people should go much less than that. But nuts like you say " the sign says 65 and the cops give you a 10 mph cushion so i'm gonna do 75 no matter what" You are a psychopath and should be locked up for life.
You're the lying piece of shit but I should be locked up, huh? Makes sense in your pea brain obviously, Jr.

The nature of squalls is that it is clear and then suddenly you come upon them unexpectedly and go into a whiteout condition! These people were driving along going normal speed under good conditions when the squall came out of nowhere from lake-effect and blew across them taking out their visibility. They had to slow or lost control and that is what started the pileup of those behind them. Delete this thread, get back to something worthwhile and quit trying to accuse everyone in a car wreck of being some speed demon menace to society.

The nature of squalls is that it is clear and then suddenly you come upon them unexpectedly and go into a whiteout condition! These people were driving along going normal speed under good conditions when the squall came out of nowhere from lake-effect and blew across them taking out their visibility. They had to slow or lost control and that is what started the pileup of those behind them. Delete this thread, get back to something worthwhile and quit trying to accuse everyone in a car wreck of being some speed demon menace to society.

HAHAHA. Stop trying to write off this carnage as an "accident". The pedalphiles were driving too fast like they always do.

Forum List

Back