81 vehicle pile-up - Idiots drive assault vehicles 75 mph in snowstorm

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Why do the snowflakes complain about gun users but never about the crazy car drivers.???

Snow squall causes 81-vehicle pileup on Ohio interstate

march 14 2018 A late-afternoon snow squall caused a massive 81-vehicle pileup on Interstate 71 in central Ohio on Tuesday, but no serious injuries were reported, police said.

The State Highway Patrol said the crash involved 11 commercial vehicles, including at least one semi-truck that ended up on its side in the incident in Morrow County, located about 40 miles northeast of Columbus.

"People were driving backwards on the expressway toward us to get out. It was crazy," Wendy Denton, who was traveling to Akron, told WSYX/WTTE. "I've never seen that happen in my life."

Why do the snowflakes complain about gun users but never about the crazy car drivers.???

march 14 2018 A late-afternoon snow squall caused a massive 81-vehicle pileup on Interstate 71 in central Ohio on Tuesday, but no serious injuries were reported, police said.

The State Highway Patrol said the crash involved 11 commercial vehicles, including at least one semi-truck that ended up on its side in the incident in Morrow County, located about 40 miles northeast of Columbus.

"People were driving backwards on the expressway toward us to get out. It was crazy," Wendy Denton, who was traveling to Akron, told WSYX/WTTE. "I've never seen that happen in my life."
I think you got it confused there.. It cant be a snow squall as that would mean that global warming isn't happening.. It must be a sand squall..

I think you got it confused there.. It cant be a snow squall as that would mean that global warming isn't happening.. It must be a sand squall..

Because snow in the winter means global warming doesn't exist.

In all of nature in the animal kingdom survival of the fittest strengthens the species. Only in man is survival of the fittest considered bad and the unfit are protected and urged to procreate. Sometimes mother nature fights back. Put an idiot behind the wheel and see what happens. Mother nature just shakes her head and nods.

• Banned
In all of nature in the animal kingdom survival of the fittest strengthens the species. Only in man is survival of the fittest considered bad and the unfit are protected and urged to procreate. Sometimes mother nature fights back. Put an idiot behind the wheel and see what happens. Mother nature just shakes her head and nods.

Hey einstein. Psycho drivers are not just a menace to themselves but also to other drivers. You still don't get that.

Global Warming Ate My Homework: 100 Things Blamed on Global Warming
And the list goes on. The truth is climate change is causing some of these events, but the earth’s average temperature has been increasing and decreasing since the beginning of time.

Now for the question that a liberal never answers.
In a house if the temperature is set to 72 degrees, the house will be 72 degrees(basement a little cooler, the upstairs a little warmer). Now if you raise the temperature of the house 2 degrees, what happens to the house? Please liberals, don't try to hurt yourselves thinking about this answer, as I will answer it for you. 74 Degrees. Now if the planet is having Global Warming since 2006 when Al(Jazeera) Gore predicted then in 10 years the earth would be doomed, 12 years later of warming and the ICE CAPS MELTING(Above 32 degrees), where is the cold(below 32 degrees) coming from?

Hey einstein. Psycho drivers are not just a menace to themselves but also to other drivers. You still don't get that.

I get that. Unfortunately that's the price we pay for ignoring the survival of the fittest as nature intended. It shouldn't take an Einstein to understand this concept. Have someone explain it to you slowly.

I like your thread title, . . . "assault cars" . . .

It makes a good point.

I used the phrase "assault vehicles" in the thread title since pickups and semis are assault vehicles too. Maybe worse than cars.

Automobiles kill a lot more people than guns. I mean if you want to blame an inanimate object...

Not only are vehicles a bigger problem than guns, they are a much more easily corrected problem. A simple thing like lowering speed limits would save thousands of lives a year. Likewise with banning cell phone use on the highways. But libs say hell with all that.

Apparently.

Snow exists in 2018?
Opinion | The End of Snow?

HAHA. That's what the GW loonies have been saying the last few days. The arctic is so warm it is causing america to be cold!! They know ordinary people have no good way to check temps up in the arctic.

Based on my experience back there (mostly I-71 between Cleveland and Columbus) you hit a section of road next to an open field and visibility deteriorates instantly without the woods to block the blowing snow.

I wonder how those experimental self-driving cars I see all the time down here in Chandler, AZ would handle the situation? My wonder isn't enough though to want a ride on I-10 during a dust storm.

Last edited:
OMG... and it is black...

hummer-h3t-lifted-wallpaper-1.jpg

th

Automobiles kill a lot more people than guns. I mean if you want to blame an inanimate object...

Not only are vehicles a bigger problem than guns, they are a much more easily corrected problem. A simple thing like lowering speed limits would save thousands of lives a year. Likewise with banning cell phone use on the highways. But libs say hell with all that.
I remember when 55 was the speed limit and you know what? Speeders still sped, just like liberal lunatics will shoot up a school. Drugs will still be used, even when they are illegal.....Something about liberals and how they don't FOLLOW the law...

So ppl who want to prevent mass shootings are called "snowflakes". Are diplomats who sign peace treaties snowflakes too? "Yeah, did you hear about that Nobel Peace Prize winner? What a yellow-bellied, limp-wristed snowflake he is!"

I remember when 55 was the speed limit and you know what? Speeders still sped, just like liberal lunatics will shoot up a school. Drugs will still be used, even when they are illegal.....Something about liberals and how they don't FOLLOW the law...

Yes people still sped when the limit was 55, but average speeds did drop and highways deaths plummeted. It worked great.

Why did you make up the crap about driving 75 mph?

White outs are horrifying. Can't see anything in front or behind you, can't even tell if you've got the car properly centered in a lane!

Forum List

Back