8 Modern Advancements Europeans Wouldn't Have If The Moors Didn't Bring It To Europe !

Many places in the ancient Middle east were centers for culture art mathematics and science

Would anyone like to venture a guess as to whether Islam contributed to its demise or was it something else?

they did burn down the Alexandrian library. So much knowledge destroyed twice

An emissary from the Religion of Peace rents a truck and plows it into a crowd of celebrants killing over 80 and right on cue, Leftist twats come along to remind us how wonderful their culture is. Aside from the 1300 years of violence, oppression, bloodshed, and misery, they came up with a few useful inventions.....kinda like the Nazis.

They will do everything in their power to ensure nothing is done and Muslims continue to slaughter Westerners in their own streets.

They've done bugger all. Most of the incidents happen in their own countries.

As for westerners being slaughtered in their own streets. This is true. I guess a few Afghanis and Iraqis feel the same way with regard to the number that have been killed by suicide bombers, coalition soldiers and drone/air strikes.

cardamom comes from India too------but somehow DENMARK got it ------long ago and use it in the pastry called DANISH

Most spices passed overland into Europe as far back as the Bronze age, the silk road was why this happened as the far east had a ready market for its spices and other products. The arab peninsular was avoided because of the wild nature of the few people who lived there

Seems that you have the worse case or readcing comprehension as you claim that LEMON originated as an arabic word, and your link says that the word came from Persia.

Once again ---- learn to read.
I did not say it "originated as an arabic [sic] word (proper names are capitalized in English but I didn't even say it that way) --- I said we got it from Arabic. Which we did.

I even gave you the whole pathway.

THE ARABS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WORD AT ALL THEY JUST USED THE WORD COMMONLY USED BY THEIR TRADING PARTNERS FOR THE FRUIT.

No shit Sherlock. That's how new words for thing enter a language. That's how we get racoon from Algonquin.

Now were did I use the word invent in my post regarding the naming of a Lemon ?
Disinformation as practised by the islamonazis and the neo marxists every time they are proven wrong

Didn't say you did. I *DID* say it was Rosie's strawman. Is your name "Rosie"?

Whatcha gonna do, now that you're proven wrong?

Which once again shows that the word came from PERSIA first, then it travelled south some time in the 7C Many hundresa of years after it went north and west. Europe had lemons before the arabs invented themselves as muslims and knew its name before the Romans invaded the M.E.

cardamom comes from India too------but somehow DENMARK got it ------long ago and use it in the pastry called DANISH

I love cardamom. Unfortunately I ran out and need to replenish but normally it goes in my morning coffee.

Whoopsie. 'Nother word from Arabic. Mohammed invented it you know.

not from Arabic and Not from Hebrew-----probably Sanskrit---sorta. PUTTING THE STUFF IN COFFEE---is probably a
Yemeni thing or Saudi. The first time I saw anyone put a pod
in coffee ------it was a Saudi---he carried the pods in his pocket----------then I found my Yemenite hubby------he can't live without it. It shows up in indian food------IN POD----just squish the pod with your fingers and TOSS IT IN and try not
to choke on it later on------best to do indian with fingers to avoid CHOKING on cardamom pods. That the DANES use it -----fascinates me. For the record----CRANBERRIES are AMERICAN ---all the way

Another food that I am banned from eating because of the way it affects vitamin K. Cant have grapefruit, cabbage, sprouts, lettuce, spinach, kale, broccoli and any other green leaf. Missing out on so much good food

I love cardamom. Unfortunately I ran out and need to replenish but normally it goes in my morning coffee.

Whoopsie. 'Nother word from Arabic. Mohammed invented it you know.

not from Arabic and Not from Hebrew-----probably Sanskrit---sorta. PUTTING THE STUFF IN COFFEE---is probably a
Yemeni thing or Saudi. The first time I saw anyone put a pod
in coffee ------it was a Saudi---he carried the pods in his pocket----------then I found my Yemenite hubby------he can't live without it. It shows up in indian food------IN POD----just squish the pod with your fingers and TOSS IT IN and try not
to choke on it later on------best to do indian with fingers to avoid CHOKING on cardamom pods. That the DANES use it -----fascinates me. For the record----CRANBERRIES are AMERICAN ---all the way

Another food that I am banned from eating because of the way it affects vitamin K. Cant have grapefruit, cabbage, sprouts, lettuce, spinach, kale, broccoli and any other green leaf. Missing out on so much good food

sorry---

We spend a dozen years in school learning the prescribed stories, and then the rest of our lives unlearning them and finding out everything they "forgot" to mention.

Like the Imaginary Greatness of FDR for example

interestingly enough-----I agree with POGO about the worthlessness of the USA history curriculum------it is
actually----the BRITISH POV that we learn in "THE
HISTORY OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION". history according to Queen Victoria. however amongst the
myths is the concept of "the Islamic golden age of intellectualism'------I remember CLEARLY the bullshit idea
in my ninth grade history class that claimed that the CRUSADES brought the ENLIGHTENMENT of the Islamic
world back home------there was a picture of a crusader on
horseback ----STARING at a lemon. The text implied that
MUSLIMS INVENTED LEMONS.

You can't "invent" a lemon. It's part of nature.

You can certainly post them though.

The word "Lemon" btw ....... comes to us from .......... Arabic. :D

So does - ironically - ALCOHOL

Bear Witness to shit you didnt learn in school

the moors today would declare jihad on the moors of that time

you may not have noticed ----but one of the contrived issues of DEFENSE and APOLOGY for Islamic jihad is "MUSLIMS KILL MORE MUSLIMS THAN THEY KILL NON MUSLIMS" <<so true-----of course that fact makes us feel so much better............<?>

An emissary from the Religion of Peace rents a truck and plows it into a crowd of celebrants killing over 80 and right on cue, Leftist twats come along to remind us how wonderful their culture is. Aside from the 1300 years of violence, oppression, bloodshed, and misery, they came up with a few useful inventions.....kinda like the Nazis.

They will do everything in their power to ensure nothing is done and Muslims continue to slaughter Westerners in their own streets.

As for westerners being slaughtered in their own streets. This is true. I guess a few Afghanis and Iraqis feel the same way with regard to the number that have been killed by suicide bombers, coalition soldiers and drone/air strikes.

One of the very remarkable aspects of the Islamic action is-----
HE DID IT WITH A RENTED TRUCK. He had it filled with
weapons and bombs almost impossible to obtain in
in France-------and very expensive-----but he did his shit
for allah in a RENTED TRUCK!!!! ----- Islamic audacity approaches infinity

So did Tim McVeigh.
It just makes practical sense --- what, you're gonna buy the whole truck when you can rent it?

I don't see your point. But then it is a day ending in a Y.

He had one 7,65 mm pistol. The rest of the arms were fakes or replicas.

oh---what a fascinating Baathist trick. "fakes"

So did Tim McVeigh.
It just makes practical sense --- what, you're gonna buy the whole truck when you can rent it?

I don't see your point. But then it is a day ending in a Y.

good point. I did not know that Tim Veigh rented

Listen you disgusting old hag, the fact is that the arms were fakes an replicas. Nothing to do with the Baathist secular ideology.

Listen you disgusting old hag, the fact is that the arms were fakes an replicas. Nothing to do with the Baathist secular ideology.

right----armaments have NOTHING to do with baathism. The ONLY person to use NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS ----after world war I-------was the PARAGON OF THE BAATHIST IDEOLOGY-----GAMEL ABDEL NASSER (remember?
his BAATHIST UAR---that benign program of LOVE?)
For the sake of the BAATHIST UBER ALLES UNITED
ARABIST NAZI PROGRAM------Gamel dropped Nitrogen
mustard gas on unarmed women and children in Yemen.
Anyone interesting in how NICE is Nitrogen Mustard Gas---
very interesting stuff. Gamel gifted the stuff to his BROTHER IN BAATHISM-----Saddam

Churchill introduced mustard gas to the Middle East, dropping mustard gas shells on women and children.

Churchill introduced mustard gas to the Middle East, dropping mustard gas shells on women and children.

who told you that ? ASS'AD or PUTINE or Idi AMIN?
Nitrogen mustard gas was used----in the course of history---ONLY BY ISLAMO NAZI PIGS (which--of course---includes ---
BAATHISTS) The issue of the use of Nitrogen Mustard Gas is well documented in the medical literature since it has many LONG TERM EFFECTS. Monte is a liar

Actually I said nothing about "Islam". I did what I usually do --- called out a poster for bullshit logic. To wit: "I can't see the video but it's bullshit anyway".

Other than that all I did was note that our prescribed schooling leaves out a ton of knowledge. Which it does.
Apparently one of them is simple reading comprehension.

Any time Islam engages in a massive terror attack with loss of life, we can count on you to post threads praising Islam.

Forum List

Back