8 illegal immigrants detained at Georgia protest

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011

David Goldman Illegal Immigrant Virdiana Martinez is arrested during a protest for rights for higher education for illegal immigrants that blocked traffic Tuesday, April 5, 2011 in Atlanta. (AP Photo/David Goldman)

Eight young illegal immigrants were arrested Tuesday for sitting in the middle of a busy street in front of the Georgia Capitol, protesting their lack of access to higher education in a scene reminiscent of civil rights demonstrations decades ago.

The group, made up of mostly students, believe their plight is similar to movement the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. led, and they met with former activists from the 1960s to hash out their civil disobedience plan. As the foreign-born youngsters sat in the road, at times holding hands, hundreds of supporters lined the street and cheered in support as the illegal immigrants were led away in handcuffs.

Before the sit-in the youngsters, their voices trembling, each stood before the crowd, took a microphone and announced: "I am undocumented, and I am unafraid."

In telling their stories, they took a risk like many of their parents made when they came to the U.S. to find a better life. Many said that, despite their grades, they have found their immigration status might prevent them from going to college, in part because they can't afford costly out-of-state tuition fees. Most also don't qualify for federal aid and at times, state help.

Read more, see photos at

-------------------------------------------------------------

These Mexican gangsters think they can bled every dollar from the US treasury and leave real Americans starving. Can they?

David Goldman Illegal Immigrant Virdiana Martinez is arrested during a protest for rights for higher education for illegal immigrants that blocked traffic Tuesday, April 5, 2011 in Atlanta. (AP Photo/David Goldman)

Eight young illegal immigrants were arrested Tuesday for sitting in the middle of a busy street in front of the Georgia Capitol, protesting their lack of access to higher education in a scene reminiscent of civil rights demonstrations decades ago.

The group, made up of mostly students, believe their plight is similar to movement the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. led, and they met with former activists from the 1960s to hash out their civil disobedience plan. As the foreign-born youngsters sat in the road, at times holding hands, hundreds of supporters lined the street and cheered in support as the illegal immigrants were led away in handcuffs.

Before the sit-in the youngsters, their voices trembling, each stood before the crowd, took a microphone and announced: "I am undocumented, and I am unafraid."

In telling their stories, they took a risk like many of their parents made when they came to the U.S. to find a better life. Many said that, despite their grades, they have found their immigration status might prevent them from going to college, in part because they can't afford costly out-of-state tuition fees. Most also don't qualify for federal aid and at times, state help.

Read more, see photos at

These Mexican gangsters think they can bled every dollar from the US treasury and leave real Americans starving. Can they?

This shows they have nothing to fear. They have no right to be here and no right to protest for any rights. Where do they get the nerve? WTF do they think they are or who have led them to believe they have any rith to protest for anything. They are daring our law enforcement and blacks are leading them.:cuckoo::evil:

Last edited:
I've been living in fear for years, not knowing what's going to happen to my family," said the 18-year-old. "I'm tired of it. Today, I'm here to tell the world that I'm undocumented. I'm here for a lot of my friends who are still in the shadows. They need to step up and step out. There is no more being neutral."

The protesters were charged with obstructing traffic. Atlanta police do not participate in a local-federal partnership that empowers local law enforcement to enforce federal immigration law, so the likelihood of the students being turned over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement was low.

Lucky they are in GA and not in AZ because Sheriff Joe would have them on their way to Mexico.

Last edited:

Read more, see photos at

This shows they have nothing to fear. They have no right to be here and no right to protest for any rights. Where do they get the nerve? WTF do they think they are or who have led them to believe they have any rith to protest for anything. They are daring our law enforcement and blacks are leading them.:cuckoo::evil:

Blacks are leading them? what the fuck are you talking about?

• Banned
I'm still waiting for an explanation on how Blacks are leading the illegal immigrant protests.

Invading Mexicans see themselves as modern day Martin Luther Kings or Rosa Parks. I remember that dumb bitch "Elvira something or other" who used a church in Chicago as sanctuary against being arrested, would claim that she was like Rosa Parks.

Dumb Bitch! Rosa Parks was not a Mexican invader. She was an AMERICAN! And she wasn't trying to steal money from poor Americans.

The **** even used her kid as a shield! WHORE!

saul-and-elvira-arellano.jpg

I'm still waiting for an explanation on how Blacks are leading the illegal immigrant protests.

Invading Mexicans see themselves as modern day Martin Luther Kings or Rosa Parks. I remember that dumb bitch "Elvira something or other" who used a church in Chicago as sanctuary against being arrested, would claim that she was like Rosa Parks.

Dumb Bitch! Rosa Parks was not a Mexican invader. She was an AMERICAN! And she wasn't trying to steal money from poor Americans.

They may see themselves as the modern day Freedom Riders, but are any blacks actually taking part in these protests? thats what the OP is making it sound like.:doubt:

The girl in the story said they were doing the same thing the MLK was doing and the black civil rights protesters of the 60s are leading them (meaning in spirit).

That is what little Old was referring to.

They may see themselves as the modern day Freedom Riders, but are any blacks actually taking part in these protests? thats what the OP is making it sound like.:doubt:

I think a few were black. Maybe the minister.

I think all Americans should drive into Mexico and start robbing Mexicans then claim to be Robin Hood stealing money from the thieves to return to the poor.

Read more, see photos at

And while they are helping them, they are taking their jobs.WTF

Last edited:

And while they are helping them, they are taking their jobs.WTF

Jesus Christ.:(

I think a few were black. Maybe the minister.

IN every protest you see by illegal aliens, blacks are always protesting with them.

First Person: Illegal Immigrants Protest in Ga. - Black Talk Radio Network™

:cool:

The girl in the story said they were doing the same thing the MLK was doing and the black civil rights protesters of the 60s are leading them (meaning in spirit).

That is what little Old was referring to.

Ah, I see.

The black minister is calling for blacks to back these protest and his being a minister is considered a leader of many blacks. Jackson and Sharpton has also been present at these protest.

http://blacktalkradionetwork.com/video/first-person-illegal

Last edited:
Sharpton Going ‘Barrio’ in AZ

Posted on Thursday, May 6th, 2010 by Kevin Jackson

Does Al Sharpton see himself as the modern day Sojourner Truth, leading Mexicans to freedom via el ferrocarril subterráneo –that’s “the underground railroad” for you Americans too lazy to have learned Spanish…our new first language!

As if Sharpton hasn’t done enough damage in the black community, he now desires to spread his cancer to Hispanics. Let’s review what the pimping of black America by Sharpton, Jackson, and that ilk has gotten the black community:

Al Sharpton - Modern Day Sojourner Truth | The Black Sphere

Forum List

Back