8 illegal immigrants detained at Georgia protest

Sharpton vows to protest Arizona immigration bill
Sun Apr 25, 2010
Associated Press

NEW YORK — The Rev. Al Sharpton says he's ready to travel to Arizona and march in the streets to protest the state's new immigration law.

Sharpton joined Lillian Rodriguez Lopez from the Hispanic Federation in New York City on Sunday to speak out against the law. They say activists are prepared to commit civil disobedience to fight it.

Newsvine - Sharpton vows to protest Arizona immigration bill

I thought ministers who are representatives of GOD should not be encouraging people to break the law but should be encouraging them to return to Mexico and enter by following the law. Jesus said obey superior autrorities, government, or suffer the judgment. Rom. 13;1,2,
People like Jackson and Sharpton and other religioius leaders have given illegal aliens they are not breaking the law and they have the righ to break the law if they are hungry.? Poverty is not excuse for crime.

Last edited:
Sun Apr 25, 2010
Associated Press

NEW YORK — The Rev. Al Sharpton says he's ready to travel to Arizona and march in the streets to protest the state's new immigration law.

Sharpton joined Lillian Rodriguez Lopez from the Hispanic Federation in New York City on Sunday to speak out against the law. They say activists are prepared to commit civil disobedience to fight it.

I guess Sharpton sees this as something he can use to keep himself relevant.:(

Sun Apr 25, 2010
Associated Press

I guess Sharpton sees this as something he can use to keep himself relevant.:(

Man! I wish we could deport Sharpton also. Opportunistic jerk.

Forum List

Back