8 dead, including gunman, at multiple homes in Missouri

Not paranoid......would you open your door at 2 a.m. to a stranger......on this show a few years ago a bank manager opened his door at 3 a.m........and was confronted by 3 masked men.....they chased him through his house and captured him...they forced him to open his bank's vault......then the took him to a bridge....duct taped him and a cinder block to a chair and tossed him into a river....he drowned.....

Do you know how they caught the three assholes........when his body decayed, the gases made it float...and it was seen by some guys fishing......they then found a decent finger print on the duct tape they used to tie him to the chair.....one of the jerks had a record.....

so no....I don't answer my door without being armed....too many people find out why they should have been armed....like...say...the people murdered in the story in this post.....for example.......

Yes you are quite paranoid. How many is too many really? Statistically you are quite unlikely to be murdered, especially if you are not involved in criminal activity. Are you involved in criminal activity?

are you a federal, state, or local law enforcement agent.....? Be honest......
Were you a Boy Scout.......? Be honest....

I was. I think that motto really go to me. BE PREPARED!

You can't use a gun unless it's in your hand. You never can tell when you'll run into a need to use a gun. Carry a gun.

I live alone. I wear shorts around the house. Shorts have pockets. I have several guns that fit easily into the pockets. Why not have one at all times?....thereby being prepared for whatever develops.

...and I won't have to "run get a gun".

Call that paranoia if you will. I call it good sense.

How many times have you needed one?
Excluding the times I decided to go to the gun range and the times I have displayed my collection, none.

When a time that I do need one comes along, I'll most likely have one ready. It might not be enough to counter the threat, but I'll have something that I wouldn't have if the Marxist Obama gets his way.

That is typically the answer I get. Thanks for being honest. Hopefully you will never need it.

Forum List

Back