Other than Obama

Obama is giving someone nukes? Link please. . .

You haven't heard? Obama is backing Iran. What do you think Iran is going to do with their nukes???

It is impossible to overstate the potential catastrophe of the emerging deal. If the terms reported by the Associated Press, the Wall Street Journal and others become final, it would mean the United States and leading UN powers give their blessing for the world’s largest sponsor of terrorism to have the ultimate weapon, effectively rewarding Iran for decades of criminal behavior and acts of war against America, Israel and others

Google it if you are not already aware........

only thing I'm interested in is how many years before irans nuke delivery system will be operational . I mean , mrobama allows them to build nukes so in a few years or maybe even now iran has nukes but when will they be able to deliver the nukes to targets .

I'll be waiting for that information that I suppose the valley girl team of 'harf and psaki ' will deliver . mrobama will be on stage sticking his toungue out at libs and lefties that live in the USA !!

only thing I'm interested in is how many years before irans nuke delivery system will be operational . I mean , mrobama allows them to build nukes so in a few years or maybe even now iran has nukes but when will they be able to deliver the nukes to targets .
They already have a delivery system. It's called the Mexican border.

Obama has no problem with the word extremists, he just doesn't want to upset Allah.

Right wing extremists just rolls off of his tongue, and this is a goodie, sovereign citizen extremists < code for American white males, but when it comes to his own it is an "organization", sort of like the Cub Scouts is an organization.
His love affair with Iran is glaring. Ya can't miss it.
So answer the question:
How many think Iran having nuclear weapons to hand out to their friends is a good idea? And don't get all comfy thinking that they can't launch one at us <(Satan). They can if they are friends with Russia. You could practically throw one at us from our new bff, Cuba. Russia is parked there as we speak.........

Last edited:

You haven't heard? Obama is backing Iran. What do you think Iran is going to do with their nukes???

It is impossible to overstate the potential catastrophe of the emerging deal. If the terms reported by the Associated Press, the Wall Street Journal and others become final, it would mean the United States and leading UN powers give their blessing for the world’s largest sponsor of terrorism to have the ultimate weapon, effectively rewarding Iran for decades of criminal behavior and acts of war against America, Israel and others

Documents revovered from bin Laden's compound shows that al quaeda and Iran were working together.

Iran is a hub for churning out terrorists and make no bones about what they want to do with their bombs. And Obama is on their side and about to give them everything they need. He has got to be stopped before we reach the point where there is no stopping Iran.

Most likely nothing.

Forum List

Back