8 Companies And Counting: Advertisers Abandon The Duggars

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Yeah, it's a good idea to distance yourself from child molesting cultists... Companies do it, GOP Congressmen and Candidates don't.

Several companies that advertise with TLC are responding to pressure from customers to pull ads from the popular show "19 Kids and Counting," after star Josh Duggar apologized in the wake of the release of a 2006 police report alleging he molested underage girls as a teenager.

TLC announced Friday that it had yanked all episodes of "19 Kids and Counting" from the air, but the network did not say whether the show, which is in its 10th season, would return.

As of Tuesday evening, at least eight companies that advertise with TLC had pulled advertising from episodes of "19 Kids and Counting" or announced that they would not advertise on the program in the future. One other company said they would take the allegations against Josh Duggar into consideration in the future.

General Mills

The food manufacturing giant was the first to take action after TLC pulled all episodes of "19 Kids and Counting" from the air. A company spokesperson told Hollywood news site The Wrapthat the company had decided to drop the show from its advertising schedule.

And the left continues to celebrate and be gleeful to see an American real family destroyed.

Cheer up; maybe they will bring them back.
article-2535498-1A7ADB8C00000578-89_634x463.jpg

And the left continues to celebrate and be gleeful to see an American real family destroyed.

I frankly don't care what they do with them, my point is about American liberals like the OP who just love to see American tradition torn apart.

Are you implying that you hold molesting little girls as an American tradition?

No, I'm implying that liberals love to see American tradition torn apart no matter the root cause.

I frankly don't care what they do with them, my point is about American liberals like the OP who just love to see American tradition torn apart.

No, I'm implying that liberals love to see American tradition torn apart no matter the root cause.

Be specific, what one American tradition are seeing being torn apart?

It's a large white Christian family with heterosexual parents. You know, a group the left loves to trash and make fun of.

It's a large white Christian family with heterosexual parents. You know, a group the left loves to trash and make fun of.

The Duggars?

Yeah, it's a good idea to distance yourself from child molesting cultists... Companies do it, GOP Congressmen and Candidates don't.

Several companies that advertise with TLC are responding to pressure from customers to pull ads from the popular show "19 Kids and Counting," after star Josh Duggar apologized in the wake of the release of a 2006 police report alleging he molested underage girls as a teenager.

TLC announced Friday that it had yanked all episodes of "19 Kids and Counting" from the air, but the network did not say whether the show, which is in its 10th season, would return.

As of Tuesday evening, at least eight companies that advertise with TLC had pulled advertising from episodes of "19 Kids and Counting" or announced that they would not advertise on the program in the future. One other company said they would take the allegations against Josh Duggar into consideration in the future.

General Mills

The food manufacturing giant was the first to take action after TLC pulled all episodes of "19 Kids and Counting" from the air. A company spokesperson told Hollywood news site The Wrapthat the company had decided to drop the show from its advertising schedule.
Who the fuck is Duggar?

It's an excuse. The real reason this is happening is because family came out against same-sex marriage.

I can't imagine why. They breed like rabbits and have the morals of snakes. What would there be to make fun of?

As usual, the rightwingers have yet again yoked themselves to self-righteous scum, their kind of folk.

It's an excuse. The real reason this is happening is because family came out against same-sex marriage.

I suppose for the looney left that's probably true, but the real reason why everybody else is running away from that family has everything to do with hypocrisy. Plus they went on to further victimize their own children by allowing the perpetrator to remain in the home. That's child abuse.

Forum List

Back