8.3 to 8.1 to 7.9

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
unemployment rept.

The magic 7.9 will be the Oct Surprise.\

What a guy this Obama

7.9 or less will be groundbreaking considering how long we've been above 8.

Only problem is all the numbers don't reflect reality. As much as I want Obama out I want our economy to get better worse. Political damage can be fixed, wrecked lives take a lifetime to recover more often than not.

Yep.

30 straight months of job growth.

Bush lost us 40 THOUSAND factories and 4.4 MILLION jobs.

Obama, fighting against the obstructionist R, created 4.6 jobs.

You're absolutely right that President Obama is one hell of a president.

Thanks.

Yep.

Thanks.

A HELL of a President, indeed.

2yls8yh.png

unemployment rept.

What a guy this Obama
Surprise!

Gallup already has UE at 7.9%

U.S. Unadjusted Unemployment Rate at 7.9% in Mid-September

PRINCETON, NJ -- U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, is 7.9% in mid-September, down 0.2 percentage points from August and a new low since Gallup began collecting employment data in January 2010.

unemployment rept.

What a guy this Obama
Surprise!

Gallup already has UE at 7.9%

U.S. Unadjusted Unemployment Rate at 7.9% in Mid-September

PRINCETON, NJ -- U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, is 7.9% in mid-September, down 0.2 percentage points from August and a new low since Gallup began collecting employment data in January 2010.

Does that mean that Gallup won't be sued by DOJ?

You know, I wonder how well and how far back employment figures of the 21st century can be reasonably compared to historical figures. It's a different work force nowadays.

Real unemployment is so high that it's a joke to say it's 8.3 percent anymore. What an insult to people with brain cells.

Real unemployment is so high that it's a joke to say it's 8.3 percent anymore. What an insult to people with brain cells.

What's your definition of "real unemployment?" are you claiming the rate is fudged (and if so, how?) or are you claiming there's some "real" definition (and if so where does this definition come from?)?

I guess some of you have already forgot how the number went from 8.3% to 8.1% that 368,000 who dropped out of the workforce and gave up looking the ones who don't get counted in the unemployment numbers which if they did would make the unemployment rate around 10 or 11 percent.

I guess some of you have already forgot how the number went from 8.3% to 8.1% that 368,000 who dropped out of the workforce and gave up looking the ones who don't get counted in the unemployment numbers which if they did would make the unemployment rate around 10 or 11 percent.

The numbers are really just a sound bite, 7.9 sounds like progress and is good for Obama.

The numbers are really just a sound bite, 7.9 sounds like progress and is good for Obama.

It won't sound good to those long term unemployed, underemployed, and those who have given up looking.

Yep.

Thanks.

A HELL of a President, indeed.

2yls8yh.png

I bet you are a hoot at a police lineup. The economy has been hell for some. The guy trying to get the victim back on his feet was not the guy that attacked him. When asked for you to describe the perp.. you say it was the black guy! :lol: Detectives are not amused.

What's your definition of "real unemployment?" are you claiming the rate is fudged (and if so, how?) or are you claiming there's some "real" definition (and if so where does this definition come from?)?

Please tell me you are fucking kidding me.

it's all about the lamestream piss-boys making the Annointed One look better.

These numbers are so full of shit... They are lower because so many people have quit looking for a job altogether. They are not the result of your (sic) fine guy Obama causing unemployment to become lower.

Forum List

Back