75% of Americans support gays right to serve

The way they feel about it should be taken into consideration. It is their lives you want to change.

I fail to see how having to work with gays is a life changing event to anyone but bigots.

That is because you do not understand the difference between work with and live with. Never served did you?

Hey, Bag Boy Ollie..........20 years, lived with 2 lesbians and kinda understand the difference.

Too bad your narrow minded bald stupid ass is a bigot. Might explain why you think there is no racism in Texas as well.

Sorry..........carrying cargo, combined with the pussy assed way you post makes me think of you as a bag lady.

Bag Lady Ollie......your new nickname from me.

I fail to see how having to work with gays is a life changing event to anyone but bigots.

That is because you do not understand the difference between work with and live with. Never served did you?

Hey, Bag Boy Ollie..........20 years, lived with 2 lesbians and kinda understand the difference.

Too bad your narrow minded bald stupid ass is a bigot. Might explain why you think there is no racism in Texas as well.

Sorry..........carrying cargo, combined with the pussy assed way you post makes me think of you as a bag lady.

Bag Lady Ollie......your new nickname from me.

Good thing i only read your posts for comic relief.

Nope. 69 million is not a majority of 308 million

Dont be stupid, the majority of voting American people voted for Obama.

Don't be stupid, that's not the same as the majority of the American people. In fact 100% of American citizens residing in Puerto Rico had no say at all.

So what do you think he was trying to say? Huh?

Come on your not really stupid. Youre just playing the part of a stupid person.

The majority of the American people voted for Barrack Obama.

and a lot of these people if they had the chance to do it again after seeing what this man is like:eusa_liar: and finding out information that was withheld by the press before the election would not vote for this guy again!!! I doubt he would win again if the election was redone today!!! We will all see in the next elections. I personally can't wait to go to the polls in Nov 2010 and 2012!!!!

and a lot of these people if they had the chance to do it again after seeing what this man is like:eusa_liar: and finding out information that was withheld by the press before the election would not vote for this guy again!!! I doubt he would win again if the election was redone today!!! We will all see in the next elections. I personally can't wait to go to the polls in Nov 2010 and 2012!!!!

Ok, you got me. What information was withheld?

The poll was conducted by telephone Feb. 4-8 among a random national sample of 1,004 adults, including users of both conventional and cellular phones. The margin of sampling error is plus or minus three percentage points.

I guess poll was conducted in San Francisco...

I don't have an opinion on this issue and support leaving it to the Military Authorities. Interestly, I googled George Washington opinion on homosexuals in military. I was surprised to find that not only did he have an opinion but artuculates his thoughts on the subject. For an interesting read, google and see where our first CIC stood on the issue.
I personally am not interested in anyone's sex life, including Linda Lovelace. Actually, I live in fear that anyone wants to share their personal life with me.

Last edited:
The only Americans that count are the ones that have served or are serving in the military, they have earned it, what's their vote?

Such the commoners be allowed a voice on other issues, or should our uniformed overlords determine everything?

The way they feel about it should be taken into consideration. It is their lives you want to change.

You keep asking if someone served and I keep telling you that I have and that DADT needs to go. You keep up with your anecdotes of those who don't want gays to serve and I'll keep trumping you with my anecdotes of those how aren't afraid (like you) to serve along side gay soldiers and sailors....as has been the case forever.

Do you have evidence of your bolded statement? Or will you be running away again.

75% back letting gays serve openly

By Ed O'Keefe and Jennifer Agiesta
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, February 12, 2010

Three-quarters of Americans say that they support openly gay people serving in the U.S. military, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, a finding that could lend momentum to the Obama administration's effort to dismantle the policy known as "don't ask, don't tell."

washingtonpost.com

The only Americans that count are the ones that have served or are serving in the military, they have earned it, what's their vote?

Bullshit!

Who do the military serve? U.S. citizens.
Who pays their salaries? U.S. citizens.

Next you're going to tell us we can't have a say on what qualifies as excessive police force unless we've served on the force.

Last edited:
love seeing 75% of americans are ignorant to the military. Military service is NOT a right, if it was a mentally challenged limbless 70 year old could join the military.

love seeing 75% of americans are ignorant to the military. Military service is NOT a right, if it was a mentally challenged limbless 70 year old could join the military.

So, when the military didn't want blacks to integrate or women to serve, they had the "right" to say no?

yeah. not saying it was a good decision but it had that right. what ammendment says anyone regardless of age, race, etc. say that the military doesnt decide who gets to join?

Forum List

Back