74 Anti-Israel Democrats

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Even as Israel faces attack from Iran, Egypt, and Gaza, 74 House Democrats joined J Street, the radical front group for George Soros that essentially advocates for the destruction of the State of Israel. J Street, as Breitbart.com editor-in-chief Joel Pollak has pointed out, has supported the morally depraved Goldstone Report and opposed sanctions against Iran. J Street has purportedly backed off of some of these positions, likely at the behest of the Obama administration, which has been feeling so much heat from the Jewish community that it reportedly asked Media Matters to dump its in-house anti-Semite, M.J. Rosenberg.

The newest J Street initiative is the Cohen-Yarmuth-Connolly letter, named after three members of Congress: Steve Cohen (D-TN), John Yarmuth (D-KY), and Gerry Connolly (D-VA). The letter itself pushed the Obama administration to take a harsher role in the peace process, effectively forcing Israel into concessions to terror groups. Here’s a full list of the signatories to J Street’s letter:

Steve Cohen (TN-9)

Gerald Connolly (VA-11)

John Yarmuth (KY-3)

Tammy Baldwin (WI-2)

Earl Blumenauer (OR-3)

Suzanne Bonamici (OR-1)

Bruce Braley (IA-1)

Lois Capps (CA-23)

Michael Capuano (MA-8)

Andre Carson (IN-7)

Hansen Clarke (MI-13)

William Lacy Clay (MO-1)

Emanuel Cleaver II (MO-5)

John Conyers, Jr. (MI-14)

Jim Cooper (TN-5)

Danny Davis (IL-7)

Susan Davis (CA-53)

Peter DeFazio (OR-4)

Diana DeGette (CO-1)

Rosa DeLauro (CT-3)

John Dingell (MI-15)

Lloyd Doggett (TX-25)

Mike Doyle (PA-14)

Donna Edwards (MD-4)

Keith Ellison (MN-5)

Anna Eshoo (CA-14)

Sam Farr (CA-17)

Chaka Fattah (PA-2)

Bob Filner (CA-51)

Charlie Gonzalez (TX-20)

Raul Grijalva (AZ-7)

Luis Gutierrez (IL-4)

Martin Heinrich (NM-1)

Maurice Hinchey (NY-22)

Rush Holt (NJ-12)

Jesse Jackson, Jr. (IL-2)

Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-30)

Hank Johnson (GA-4)

Ron Kind (WI-3)

Barbara Lee (CA-9)

John Lewis (GA-5)

Dave Loebsack (IA-2)

Stephen Lynch (MA-9)

Edward Markey (MA-7)

Betty McCollum (MN-4)

Jim McDermott (WA-7)

Jim McGovern (MA-3)

Brad Miller (NC-13)

George Miller (CA-7)

James Moran (VA-8)

Eleanor Holmes Norton (DC)

John Olver (MA-1)

Ed Pastor (AZ-4)

Chellie Pingree (ME-1)

Jared Polis (CO-2)

David Price (NC-4)

Charles Rangel (NY-15)

Laura Richardson (CA-37)

Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34)

Bobby Rush (IL-1)

Jan Schakowsky (IL-9)

Kurt Schrader (OR-5)

Louise Slaughter (NY-28)

Adam Smith (WA-9)

Pete Stark (CA-13)

Mike Thompson (CA-1)

John Tierney (MA-6)

Paul Tonko (NY-21)

Nydia Velazquez (NY-12)

Chris Van Hollen (MD-8)

Melvin Watt (NC-12)

Henry Waxman (CA-30)

Peter Welch (VT-AL)

Lynn Woolsey (CA-6)

There are a number of prominent Jewish congresspeople on this list. There’s a reason for that: one of the great goals of the Obama administration has been the mainstreaming of J Street. AIPAC’s supporters have largely turned on the Obama administration, seeing it as a force hostile to Israel; J Street was an attempt to build a counterweight to AIPAC that could sucker Jews into supporting the Democrats no matter how anti-Israel they became

74 Anti-Israel Democrats | FrontPage Magazine

Last edited:
There is a reason over 1 Million arabs, Many of them Muslim, Choose to live as citizens of Israel. Because it's better to be a Muslim Arab living in Israel, then in just about any one of the Fucking Muslim Arab Countries on earth. Yet the stupid ass Liberals would like to see Israel turned over to the Muslim Arab Extremists who would turn it into another copy of the Blue Print we see all across the Arab/Muslim World.

Fun Stuff

J street is apparently primarily made up of Jews which " is to promote American leadership to end the Arab-Israeli and Israel-Palestinian conflicts peacefully and diplomatically"

Oh my god those Anti-Israel self hating Jews!

Idiots.

They are not Anti-Israel. They are self-described pro-Israel.

How fucking disingenuous can you be? Why don't you take a look at their god damn website to see just how "anti-israel" they are? Or do you think they're anti-Israel because they're not all "fuck those Palestinian rat bastards"?

You're a pathetic human being.

Last edited:
“There is a reason over 1 Million arabs, Many of them Muslim, Choose to live as citizens of Israel. Because it's better to be a Muslim Arab living in Israel, then in just about any one of the Fucking.,.,.,.,.,..”

And then the above poster, posts a picture of a child getting “Fucking.,.,.,.,.,..

Is this what this board is all about- :)-:confused:

You know, if they would simply ditch that damn arrogant and totally disrespectful "we are the chosen ones and the rest of you aren't" dogma and attitude they have all the time maybe peace could have a chance. Imagine if the whites in America went about their lives with such an attitude here in the USA, why there would be . . be . . . . well, never mind, but you get the point, right? If you elevate yourselves above all others, fuck yeah, expect to be kicked in the nuts every time.

I have no problem with real jews. Not a big fan of the aclu, aethist kind. The kind that want to kill Christmas the way they are smoking, just a little here and there. I call em fake jews. of JINOs.But real jews are pretty cool people.

Yawn...

Eventually, Israel is going to have to face reality that you can't maintain an apartheid state forever.

The fact is, many American Jews kind of see Israel as sort of an embarrassment. Zionism is a crazy Uncle screaming about Hitler at your Bat-Mitzvah. "Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uo8EWiMheY]Who Funds J-Street? - YouTube[/ame]

So a guy named Cohen is allegedly "Anti-Israel"?

Being opposed to Israeli policies does not equal anti Israel. Honestly, where do ya'll come up with this malarky?

There have always been Jews who have worked aginst the interested of the Jewish people...Now they are mostly liberal Jews

JStreet is Anti-Israel, Not Simply Extremist Leftwing
Contact Morton A. Klein

March 21 -- Last week, JStreet, which claims to be a “pro-Israel, pro-peace” organization, falsely claimed that “Israel Defense Forces… have killed over a dozen Palestinian civilians” in military strikes targeting terrorists in Hamas-controlled Gaza. JStreet had publicized a lie.

When called out, how did it deal with it? Dishonestly: it issued a phony and misleading retraction expressing “regret” at having “misstated the number of civilian casualties.” But it hadn’t. None of the 16 Palestinians killed had been civilians. All had been terrorists belonging either to the Popular Resistance Committees or Palestinian Islamic Jihad. But J Street didn’t mention this.

In its statement, J Street, while claiming to “unequivocally support Israel’s right to protect its citizens from attack” largely neutered itself by also “urging all involved to exercise maximal restraint,” implying equivalence between Israeli forces targeting terrorists and terrorists deliberately firing rockets into Israeli to murder Israeli civilians.

JStreet’s false claim impelled MK Otniel Schneller, from the left-wing opposition Kadima Party, to denounce JStreet’s “anti-Israel and anti-ethical statement” in the Knesset and to warn “Israeli politicians and left-wing activists, including members of my party, against supporting and identifying with J Street.”

But this is not the first time JStreet has been caught adopting extremist positions-- more extreme than even most far left-wing Israeli positions -- or of falsifying facts to suit their agenda.

JStreet is Anti-Israel, Not Simply Extremist Leftwing : PitchEngine : Get the Word Out™

You negative repped me and told me to "chill out loon" instead of responding to my post? How is what I posted loony? You simply want to ignore the facts, and push your own fucking bullshit narrative.

You dishonest prick.

You negative repped me and told me to "chill out loon" instead of responding to my post? How is what I posted loony? You simply want to ignore the facts, and push your own fucking bullshit narrative.

You dishonest prick.

Post without using all your stupid profanity it's a sign of small mind loon

I have no problem with real jews. Not a big fan of the aclu, aethist kind. The kind that want to kill Christmas the way they are smoking, just a little here and there. I call em fake jews. of JINOs.But real jews are pretty cool people.

Most the Israeli nut likers are Christians who want to use the Jews to help destroy the muslims before they kill the jews who don't convert to christianity.

Most the Israeli nut likers are Christians who want to use the Jews to help destroy the muslims before they kill the jews who don't convert to christianity.

:cuckoo:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS3SmEj5r9g]Christians United for Israel Overview - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqgDKbGUdT0&feature=related]PM Netanyahu's Speech @ "Christians United for Israel" Conference 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

:cuckoo:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS3SmEj5r9g]Christians United for Israel Overview - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig]Rapture Ready: The Christians United for Israel Tour - YouTube[/ame]

pig_hagee.jpg

Forum List

Back