74 Anti-Israel Democrats

You negative repped me and told me to "chill out loon" instead of responding to my post? How is what I posted loony? You simply want to ignore the facts, and push your own fucking bullshit narrative.

You dishonest prick.

Post without using all your stupid profanity it's a sign of small mind loon

No it's not. You can't refute what I say so you keep trying to skirt around the issue.

You sleazeball.

Yawn...

Eventually, Israel is going to have to face reality that you can't maintain an apartheid state forever.

The fact is, many American Jews kind of see Israel as sort of an embarrassment. Zionism is a crazy Uncle screaming about Hitler at your Bat-Mitzvah. "Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends."

Whenever there's an antisemetic thread, we can depend on you to jump in and display your bigotry,

Yawn...

Eventually, Israel is going to have to face reality that you can't maintain an apartheid state forever.

The fact is, many American Jews kind of see Israel as sort of an embarrassment. Zionism is a crazy Uncle screaming about Hitler at your Bat-Mitzvah. "Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends."

Whenever there's an antisemetic thread, we can depend on you to jump in and display your bigotry,

Since the Arabs and Israelis are all "Semites", not sure if the "anti-Semite" label you think is a "Get out of rational discussion free" card really works here.

The ironic thing is that for the majority of the world's Jewish people, Israel is kind of an embarrassment. A state started because Christians in Europe did a nasty to them is now doing nasty things to Muslims. And ironicaly, since most Jews who don't live there and a few who do are increasingly ashamed of the behavior, they hard core Zionists have found a new sponsor.

Funditarded Christians in American who think there needs to be a Jewish state so Jesus can come back.

Yawn...

Since the Arabs and Israelis are all "Semites", not sure if the "anti-Semite" label you think is a "Get out of rational discussion free" card really works here.

The ironic thing is that for the majority of the world's Jewish people, Israel is kind of an embarrassment. A state started because Christians in Europe did a nasty to them is now doing nasty things to Muslims. And ironicaly, since most Jews who don't live there and a few who do are increasingly ashamed of the behavior, they hard core Zionists have found a new sponsor.

Funditarded Christians in American who think there needs to be a Jewish state so Jesus can come back.

Wrong.... Most Jews support Israel there is a difference of opinion when it comes to the so-called peace process and generally the far leftist who are too blind to see the real intent of the muslims

US Jews strongly support Israel, new poll shows 94% say that if Jewish state "no longer existed tomorrow," it would be a "tragedy."
NEW YORK – A new poll of the American Jewish community finds deep and ongoing support for Israel, contradicting recent speculation that American Jews were becoming disaffected with the Jewish state.

The poll of over 1,000 American Jews, conducted on May 16 and 17 by Frank Luntz of Frank Luntz Global, on behalf of the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America, shows commitment to Israel and its right to self-defense, and fear for its security

US Jews strongly support Is... JPost - Jewish World - Jewish News

America is just damn proud of it's anti Semite democrats.. you go guys.. debbie wasserman schultz is proud of ya too.. isn't keith ellison a muslim?

Well, then, I guess since you love polls...

Survey: 62% of U.S. Jews would reelect Obama, 4% say Israel is most important issue - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Sixty-two percent of Jewish American voters would like to see U.S. President Barack Obama reelected in November, and only 4% define Israel as the most important issue influencing their vote.

WOW!! down from 78%:banana:

He'll probably still get the 78% of the vote- or more- when November comes around.

Because they'll vote for him for the same Reason I'm probably going to...

Mitt Romney is a piece of shit.

Well, then, I guess since you love polls...

Survey: 62% of U.S. Jews would reelect Obama, 4% say Israel is most important issue - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Sixty-two percent of Jewish American voters would like to see U.S. President Barack Obama reelected in November, and only 4% define Israel as the most important issue influencing their vote.

He'll probably still get the 78% of the vote- or more- when November comes around.

Nah...i'll say under 60%, My Aunt and uncle have already said they'll be voting for Romney this time:D

Yawn...

It's not an anti-semitic thread, you fucking infant. If that's your only defense for Israel every time somebody criticizes it or doesn't want to support it with the United State's taxpayer money, you're the most terrible god damn debater in the entire fucking world.

Last edited:
Hey Christian fanatic loons... Jews don't believe in your fucking Messiah or doomsday prophecy regarding Israel, so stop fucking patronizing them.

Yawn...

It's not an anti-semitic thread, you fucking infant. If that's your only defense for Israel every time somebody criticizes it or doesn't want to support it with the United State's taxpayer money, you're the most terrible god damn debater in the entire fucking world.

Kids:eusa_eh:

“There is a reason over 1 Million arabs, Many of them Muslim, Choose to live as citizens of Israel. Because it's better to be a Muslim Arab living in Israel, then in just about any one of the Fucking.,.,.,.,.,..”

And then the above poster, posts a picture of a child getting “Fucking.,.,.,.,.,..

Is this what this board is all about- :)-:confused:

What the hell are you even talking about.

Legitimate, constructive criticism of Israel is not ‘anti-Israel.’

Of course conservative, blind supporters of Israel are incapable of engaging in a rational debate as to policies concerning Israel, particularly policies which may be detrimental to the United States – anyone who dares criticize Israel is immediately branded an ‘anti-Semite,’ thus shutting down the debate completely.

I have no problem with real jews. Not a big fan of the aclu, aethist kind. The kind that want to kill Christmas the way they are smoking, just a little here and there. I call em fake jews. of JINOs.But real jews are pretty cool people.

There is a lot of fighting among Jewish People on what they want the State of Israel to look like. Having spent time in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem last year, it was an eye opener to see such tension between US Jews (Conservative, Orthodox) vs. Israelis. As one poster noted above, many Arab-Israelis, Muslim Israelis, Palestinian Israelis who enjoy more rights and freedom living in a modern day Jewish State vs. vast Muslim lands surrounding Israel. Then, there are the self-hating atheists from the US who bear Jewish surnames and somehow find "their Religion" when they want to dictate how Israel should be run; which is usually, a policy of Appeasement.

Nah...i'll say under 60%, My Aunt and uncle have already said they'll be voting for Romney this time:D

Well, people who aren't crazy like you and your family will probably still end up voting for the guy we got. Sorry.

Any group who says Israel should negotiate with Hamas is anti-Israel

So essentially, you want an Israel that denies reality?

Like it or not, Hamas is the government of Palestine right now. Maybe Israel blew it when they didn't negotiate in good faith with Fatah when it ran the show... but that's the deal, and they are stuck with it.

Any group who says Israel should negotiate with Hamas is anti-Israel

So essentially, you want an Israel that denies reality?

Like it or not, Hamas is the government of Palestine right now. Maybe Israel blew it when they didn't negotiate in good faith with Fatah when it ran the show... but that's the deal, and they are stuck with it.

There is no "Palestine" and there will never be any negotiations with Hamas no matter what the leftists want.

Scratch a right winger and you get an anti-American antisemitic racist.

What a vile bunch you are.

Forum List

Back