74 Anti-Israel Democrats

Any group who says Israel should negotiate with Hamas is anti-Israel

So essentially, you want an Israel that denies reality?

Like it or not, Hamas is the government of Palestine right now. Maybe Israel blew it when they didn't negotiate in good faith with Fatah when it ran the show... but that's the deal, and they are stuck with it.

There is no "Palestine" and there will never be any negotiations with Hamas no matter what the leftists want.

Well, when Bibi's credit card comes back with "insufficient funds", he might think twice.

Eventually, the Zionists will negotiate... but eventually, Israel will be gone and the world will be a better place for it.

I don't care if some jerks deem them "anti-Israel", I care more if they are Pro-America. Pro-America and Americans is where the focus should be in my opinion.

Then post in another thread this ones not for you

So essentially, you want an Israel that denies reality?

Like it or not, Hamas is the government of Palestine right now. Maybe Israel blew it when they didn't negotiate in good faith with Fatah when it ran the show... but that's the deal, and they are stuck with it.

There is no "Palestine" and there will never be any negotiations with Hamas no matter what the leftists want.

Well, when Bibi's credit card comes back with "insufficient funds", he might think twice.

Eventually, the Zionists will negotiate... but eventually, Israel will be gone and the world will be a better place for it.

Nope...Can't happen you don't negotiate will people who want you dead

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY]Islam: The Jews Are the Eternal Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

I don't care if some jerks deem them "anti-Israel", I care more if they are Pro-America. Pro-America and Americans is where the focus should be in my opinion.

Then post in another thread this ones not for you

This thread is an open thread and it is for me because it involves our foreign policy. What policies do you consider "anti-Israel"?

[

]

Actually, you can and you do. Which is how our sorry species survived the Cold War. People who wanted each other dead sat down and hammered out agreements not to destroy the world.

Of course, they didn't have Sky Pixies telling them they were "right".

[

]

Actually, you can and you do. Which is how our sorry species survived the Cold War. People who wanted each other dead sat down and hammered out agreements not to destroy the world.

That makes all the difference doesn't it. And that Cleric would want you dead for saying that

Maybe we can just turn your stupid fucking argument back against you and claim you're anti-Jewish, because more and more(a growing majority) Jews support peace talks, and according to you any kind of peace talk is anti-Israel, anti-Jewish and antisemitic.

Quit hating on the Jews who want to speak their mind! You could always toss them into reeducation camps until they start being Jewish the way you demand that they be Jewish.

[

]

That makes all the difference doesn't it. And that Cleric would want you dead for saying that

I think both sides are religious lunatics.. The difference is, one set of religious lunatics (the Zionists) don't belong there....

I think both sides are religious lunatics.. The difference is, one set of religious lunatics (the Zionists) don't belong there....

Well...Jews don't want the muslims dead, if that were the case Israel could decimate most of the surrounding countries…. Jews do belong there it's the homeland.:D

Well...Jews don't want the muslims dead, if that were the case Israel could decimate most of the surrounding countries…. Jews do belong there it's the homeland.:D

Actually, not really. There isn't much evidence they descended from the Hebrews other than they adopted one of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism).

And there's not a lot of evidence the Muslims want the Jews "Dead". They just want Israel gone. They both do a pretty good job killing each other, but I keep asking.

Why is this my problem?

Actually, not really. There isn't much evidence they descended from the Hebrews other than they adopted one of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism).

And there's not a lot of evidence the Muslims want the Jews "Dead". They just want Israel gone. They both do a pretty good job killing each other, but I keep asking.

Why is this my problem?

It’s not your problem personally. It seems to me you've got a lot of your own personal issues you need to deal with. Work on those you might do yourself some good champ.

Why is this my problem?

It’s not your problem personally. It seems to me you've got a lot of your own personal issues you need to deal with. Work on those you might do yourself some good champ.

At 50, I'm what I am and I'm good with it.

I simply don't see why my pocket needs to be picked so a few European Jews can play "God Loves us the Very Bestest!" I don't see why we need to get into war after war over there taking down whoever they happen to be scared of.

I think that we should create the "Zionist Legion", and put any asshole who supports Israel in it, and send it over when there are wars instead of poor working class kids.

Why is this my problem?

I simply don't see why my pocket needs to be picked so a few European Jews can play "God Loves us the Very Bestest!" I don't see why we need to get into war after war over there taking down whoever they happen to be scared of.

I think that we should create the "Zionist Legion", and put any asshole who supports Israel in it, and send it over when there are wars instead of poor working class kids.

You're just a miserable person generally, People like you have a need to spread their misery onto others that’s the way I see it. Get some help man.

You're just a miserable person generally, People like you have a need to spread their misery onto others that’s the way I see it. Get some help man.

Yes, usually when an asshole loses an argument, they want to speculate on what my personal life is like.

Because they know their argument is rather silly.

Yes, usually when an asshole loses an argument, they want to speculate on what my personal life is like.

Because they know their argument is rather silly.

I lost an argument? When did that happen? Miserable people such as yourself tend to want find to others to blame for their misery, whether it's be conspiracies, religion, the Jews ect.. Make a valid point backed up by something, and I’ll refute it if it is incorrect.

I lost an argument? When did that happen? Miserable people such as yourself tend to want find to others to blame for their misery, whether it's be conspiracies, religion, the Jews ect.. Make a valid point backed up by something, and I’ll refute it if it is incorrect.

Umm, where did I ever blame Zionism for anything bad in my life? I'm sure you can point this out to me.

I just point out that it's really stupid policy to support a religious apartheid state that most of the world reviles for a good reason.

Oddly enough, if the Zionists actually listened to people like me, they might have a chance of living out the century.

Forum List

Back