73-year-old Calif. man with dementia fatally shot by police

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Well those Mexicans with a crucifix can be very dangerous especially if spotted in a white neighborhood

First, a boy can be heard saying, “There’s a man outside my house with a gun.”

Then, his voice is replaced with a deeper one. That person told police that a “Mexican gentleman” in his late 60s outside their house was in possession of a revolver and was “brandishing it at women outside.”

When asked by the dispatcher about the gun, the man said, “It looked like a revolver.”

73-year-old Calif. man with dementia fatally shot by police was carrying crucifix, not gun

If not banning crucifixes then by all means ban mexicans.

Unfortunate but good shooting. 2 people told the police he had a gun, and he refused to take his hands out of his pocket as he approached the officer. Likely suicide by cop.
I doubt it was suicide if the guy really did have dementia, but yeah, in my opinion, there is no other choice but to take action when a person refuses to do what the law tells them to do.

God bless you and the guy's family always!!!

Holly

Unfortunate but good shooting. 2 people told the police he had a gun, and he refused to take his hands out of his pocket as he approached the officer. Likely suicide by cop.
I doubt it was suicide if the guy really did have dementia, but yeah, in my opinion, there is no other choice but to take action when a person refuses to do what the law tells them to do.

God bless you and the guy's family always!!!

Holly
It said early dementia. He knew what faced him and wanted to end it.

Forum List

Back