70% of Chicago PD applicants are non-white; Whites giving away all our power haha!!

I would if Bucs has a printer on retainer making race cards around the clock? lol

Nah. No need. Just visit the office of your nearest Democrat or NAACP member. They have shoe boxes of race cards to hand out.

Dont worry. Whites still control the law making, financial institutions, businesses, and the majority of the resources in this country. I know its hard not having some skull cracking inbred whites as your enforcers but you guys will adjust.

Wait until the Chicago PD is majority black. The corruption rate will sky rocket. The same thing happened in New Orleans.
The corruption rate is already sky high. Whites like you just dont call it corruption.

It's so much power....directly affecting the day to day lives of minorities. And whites are giving it away. It's a beautiful thing.

I expect to see minorities of influence lining up out the door to accept these positions.

Spike Lee. Al Sharpton. Eric Holder. Chris Rock. Jamie Fox. Jay Z. Beyonce. For decades they've preached about the evils of cops and the oppression over their people. NOW this power is being given away.

Will they play the hero and step up to take it???

Will Beyonce right the wrongs and go patrol New Orleans?
Will Eric Holder go patrol Chicago and be the change?

Nah. They wont. They're cowards.

Dont worry. Whites still control the law making, financial institutions, businesses, and the majority of the resources in this country. I know its hard not having some skull cracking inbred whites as your enforcers but you guys will adjust.

Wait until the Chicago PD is majority black. The corruption rate will sky rocket. The same thing happened in New Orleans.
The corruption rate is already sky high. Whites like you just dont call it corruption.

It'll be higher. Just like New Orleans.

A murder 20 years ago marked low point for NOPD

I don't mind as predominantly black police force as long as they are well trained and passed the traditional entry test.

This is bad news for black males who are running out of excuses for their failures.

#blackexcusesmatter

No. It's worse news for people like Beyonce and Al Sharpton who preach tbe evils of cops in black hoods. Now....that power is a being given away. They could BE THE CHANGE.

Beyonce??? Will she go be a New Orleans cop and patrol her people? Show us how it's supposed to be done??

Eric Holder? Spike Lee? Jay Z?? Heck...even Quinton Tarantino.

They could be the change. Be the hero's who right all the wrongs the bastard white cops created.

I anticipate seeing Beyonce in the Louisiana Police Academy any day now.

I'm sure Al Sharpton will make a wonderful patrol Sergeant in the Chicago South Side.

It's so much power....directly affecting the day to day lives of minorities. And whites are giving it away. It's a beautiful thing.

I expect to see minorities of influence lining up out the door to accept these positions.

Spike Lee. Al Sharpton. Eric Holder. Chris Rock. Jamie Fox. Jay Z. Beyonce. For decades they've preached about the evils of cops and the oppression over their people. NOW this power is being given away.

Will they play the hero and step up to take it???

Will Beyonce right the wrongs and go patrol New Orleans?
Will Eric Holder go patrol Chicago and be the change?

Nah. They wont. They're cowards.
The tears of a clown come to mind when i read your posts. Poor white guy. It must be hard for you. :itsok:

It'll be higher to you because youre white. Blacks already know the deal. Whites in charge of PD's have had massive corruption hidden from view. When Blacks take over whites point out each and every instance of corruption so they can say "see" and try to take power back. Practically everyone knows that.

I would if Bucs has a printer on retainer making race cards around the clock? lol

Nah. No need. Just visit the office of your nearest Democrat or NAACP member. They have shoe boxes of race cards to hand out.

I doubt even they could up with your demand. Poor Bucs, always the victim.

It'll be higher to you because youre white. Blacks already know the deal. Whites in charge of PD's have had massive corruption hidden from view. When Blacks take over whites point out each and every instance of corruption so they can say "see" and try to take power back. Practically everyone knows that.

Ray Nagin, convicted.

William Jefferson, convicted

Mark Morial, everyone that worked for him indicted. Like he didn't have a clue. The corruption of the 90's was during Morial's term.

Ray Nagin, convicted.

Mark Morial, everyone that worked for him indicted. Like he didn't have a clue. The corruption of the 90's was during Morial's term.
Had these guys been white they would still be in power. I rest my case.

Wait....are you saying that playing the race card gets old? That it's annoying? That constant victimhood is silly?

The irony of a leftist saying that is priceless.

Who do you think we bought our bulk supply of race cards from??

Wait....are you saying that playing the race card gets old? That it's annoying? That constant victimhood is silly?

You poor poor white guys. You are so emotional. :itsok:

I am not a leftist but that doesn't fit your narrative. I do it find cocmical that you think acting like the same twats you claim to hate is some sort of noble cause. It isn't. You're just as much of a smug and whiny pussy as they are.

Ueah, that's what happens...lol

I am not a leftist but that doesn't fit your narrative. I do it find cocmical that you think acting like the same twats you claim to hate is some sort of noble cause. It isn't. You're just as much of a smug and whiny pussy as they are.

I'm not acting like them. I'm having the race talk.

And to not be a lefty you sure act like one.

I'm not acting like them. I'm having the race talk.

And to not be a lefty you sure act like one.

Calling you out on your hypocritical whines doesn't not a lefty make.

Ray Nagin, convicted.

Had these guys been white they would still be in power. I rest my case.

Victicrat

Forum List

Back