70% of Chicago PD applicants are non-white; Whites giving away all our power haha!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
To rebuild trust, Chicago police recruit more people of color

Us white people must be the dumbest oppressors in all of world history. Our "systematic racism" plan has been so good and we are just giving it away haha!!

70% of Chicago Police applicant pool for new hires are non white. With an attrition rate of about 50% per 5 years....turnover nation wide at police departments has always been very high. So...with this stat...very very soon whites will be less than 30% of Chicago PD.

A quick Google search shows police departments all over America are practically BEGGING non-whites to come be cops. PLEASE....come take this immense power!!!

This is just one of the ways....but it's a big way because few things have as much direct power and influence over people's lives than the executive branch of government at the local and state level. For all the national political hoopla...LOCAL government affects you far more.

I'm wondering.....throughout history, I'm trying to remember any "great oppressor" or system of tyranny that tried to GIVE AWAY all its power and systematic oppression tools to the very people they are targeting.

The Romans begging the Persians to come take their power?
The British begging Irishmen to come be the Queens Guard?

It's quite fascinating.

Unless....of course....there is no grand white people global domination scheme and no system of oppression to target one race. Nah....that can't be. Can it?

2016-02-29-12-57-50-344066265.jpeg

Well at least you are admitting that white people need to control the police force so you have power. Now that your children and grand children are loving Black people your power is on the wane. Great thread! Poor white people. :itsok:

Whites make up around 31% of the population of Chicago. I'm failing to understand the issue here.

Whites make up around 31% of the population of Chicago. I'm failing to understand the issue here.

Oh there are no issues at all for me. I've LONG said I wish minorities would come take on the profession of policing. I worked at a majority black agency with Atlanta PD and it was great.

All this power is there to be had. PDS are begging non whites to come take it. They should.

wonder what the tone of this thread would be if the police departments were caught begging whites to come and become officers.
What am I thinking, that would be a good thing too.

Dont worry. Whites still control the law making, financial institutions, businesses, and the majority of the resources in this country. I know its hard not having some skull cracking inbred whites as your enforcers but you guys will adjust.

Dont worry. Whites still control the law making, financial institutions, businesses, and the majority of the resources in this country. I know its hard not having some skull cracking inbred whites as your enforcers but you guys will adjust.

Depends. Some cities have majority black councils who make their laws. Black folks aren't exactly thriving in those cities where blacks make the laws. Which federal and state laws are holding you back????

And...I see countless black millionaires in all different walks of life. So....what is holding the rest of you back??

Wait until the Chicago PD is majority black. The corruption rate will sky rocket. The same thing happened in New Orleans.

Depends. Some cities have majority black councils who make their laws. Black folks aren't exactly thriving in those cities where blacks make the laws. Which federal and state laws are holding you back????

And...I see countless black millionaires in all different walks of life. So....what is holding the rest of you back??
Local councils dont make federal or state laws. I know plenty of cities where Blacks are in charge and Blacks are doing great.

Everyone cant be a millionaire even all white people. Black people that are millionaires know and learn from an early age they have to be 10x better than their white competition and never quit. Some Blacks let white racism make them decide to give up. The part of the systems that whites control are key elements in fostering that environment.

I would if Bucs has a printer on retainer making race cards around the clock? lol

Forum List

Back