70% of Blacks Supported Same-Sex Marriage Ban in California

religion is the culprit in this bigotry as usual. blacks just bought into their lies and fear monger. the world will be such an amazing place when organized religion is gone

The black americans fall in line with the rest of the population in california which is about 70% opposed to it too.

As far as using the civil rights struggle to promote gay marriage that is typicall of the progressive/liberal mindset. They used civil rights struggle to defend the health care bill, if you disagree with them you are a segregationist/racist/redneck/hater/violent/nazi.

Typical shameless behavior to forward the progressive agenda.

and the Mexican pop also was against it.....Mexican Men especially....its slowly changing....

why is this thread race baiting....but repeatedly pointing out the tea partiers are 80% or more white is not race baiting?

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

religion is the culprit in this bigotry as usual. blacks just bought into their lies and fear monger. the world will be such an amazing place when organized religion is gone

The Good Reverand Al Sharpton may disagree...

It's corny to continuously inject Sharpton as though you're assuming that anyone arguing Pro Gay Marriage is somehow a big Al Sharpton fan. Seems a wasted post, or seems like being a jerk, but I don't think you're probably a jerk.

It's corny to continuously inject Sharpton as though you're assuming that anyone arguing Pro Gay Marriage is somehow a big Al Sharpton fan. Seems a wasted post, or seems like being a jerk, but I don't think you're probably a jerk.

"Corny?"

I guess I'd agree with you if I was off topic, but the thread is about Blacks that want to Ban Homosexual Marriage, and Reverand Sharpton is (mostly) "black," and he has tried to battle Black Intolerance for Queers from within the church.

It would seem the furthest thing from "Corny" to inject Sharpton into this thread, particularly after blu makes the astonishingly ignorant remark regarding "religion being the 'cluprit.'" Obviously, this is very much to the contrary, since Sharpton is a proponent of Gay Marriage.

"Corny?"

I guess I'd agree with you if I was off topic, but the thread is about Blacks that want to Ban Homosexual Marriage, and Reverand Sharpton is (mostly) "black," and he has tried to battle Black Intolerance for Queers from within the church.

It would seem the furthest thing from "Corny" to inject Sharpton into this thread, particularly after blu makes the astonishingly ignorant remark regarding "religion being the 'cluprit.'" Obviously, this is very much to the contrary, since Sharpton is a proponent of Gay Marriage.

It's the smarmy way you're injecting him. Read your posts over, they have the undertone that you're assuming the quoted posters would somehow be Sharpton worshippers or something. It's HOW you're injecting him, that's corny.

:eusa_think:
I just know there is a point to this thread.....right?

Apparently the premise is that black Americans are now the official arbiters to decide what does and doesn't qualify as a civil rights issue...

...with the exception of abortion rights, which pro-lifers like to compare to the Holocaust.

In that case the Jews get to decide.:lol:

"Corny?"

It's the smarmy way you're injecting him. Read your posts over, they have the undertone that you're assuming the quoted posters would somehow be Sharpton worshippers or something. It's HOW you're injecting him, that's corny.

How interesting.

"smarmy..injecting..undertone...corny"

Well, I appreciate the flattery: I really had no idea that my writing could be interpreted as being so keen yet subtle.

I wish you'd use another adjective rather than "corny." It seems a tad inappropriate, but I blame myself for using the obsolete definition of being hopelessly romantic but obviously inept.

I prefer "platitudinous."

:eusa_think:
I just know there is a point to this thread.....right?

Apparently the premise is that black Americans are now the official arbiters to decide what does and doesn't qualify as a civil rights issue...

...with the exception of abortion rights, which pro-lifers like to compare to the Holocaust.

In that case the Jews get to decide.:lol:

Sad to say, but I wish Asians were the official arbuters of something, but they're too busy to answer polls.

"Corny?"

How interesting.

"smarmy..injecting..undertone...corny"

Well, I appreciate the flattery: I really had no idea that my writing could be interpreted as being so keen yet subtle.

I wish you'd use another adjective rather than "corny." It seems a tad inappropriate, but I blame myself for using the obsolete definition of being hopelessly romantic but obviously inept.

I prefer "platitudinous."

Corny is how I took it. Like rolleyes, but the man version. There's a reason you keep injecting Sharpton, and it's hard to believe you really care "what about how Sharpton thinks this way?" **** but are actually even asking, to begin with, to simply to infer that "someone on the left"...will have a "problem" with disagreeing with Sharpton.

That's my analysis and I stand by it like a fat body holding hands with the Burger King.

Corny is how I took it. Like rolleyes, but the man version. There's a reason you keep injecting Sharpton, and it's hard to believe you really care "what about how Sharpton thinks this way?" **** but are actually even asking, to begin with, to simply to infer that "someone on the left"...will have a "problem" with disagreeing with Sharpton.

That's my analysis and I stand by it like a fat body holding hands with the Burger King.

:lol::lol::lol:

You mean like Al Sharpton?

:scared1:

Last edited:

not true at all. The nature of humans is the culprit of bigotry once again, religion is just used as an excuse to attempt to justify someone bigotry, as most people in this country are religious and not bigots.

:lol::lol::lol:

You mean like Al Sharpton?

:scared1:

naw he eats at that Ruth's Cris (spelling? no clue) steakhouse with fatboy Hannity.

70% of African Americans backed Prop. 8, exit poll finds | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

I would Love to hear from those who Support Same-Sex Marriage, and who Try to Use the Honest Civil Rights Struggle of Blacks to Mule their Homosexual Agenda, on how Blacks Apparently Feel about Homosexuals Marrying.

As a Block, Blacks were for this More than Christians...

Think about it.

:)

peace...

How many fallacies can you fit in one short OP? Ask the Mal........

Is this your real argument?

Forum List

Back