70% of Blacks Supported Same-Sex Marriage Ban in California

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Last edited:
I don't think you have to be black to understand the concept of civil rights.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attachments

• $watermelon.jpg
    $watermelon.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 57
70% of African Americans backed Prop. 8, exit poll finds | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

I would Love to hear from those who Support Same-Sex Marriage, and who Try to Use the Honest Civil Rights Struggle of Blacks to Mule their Homosexual Agenda, on how Blacks Apparently Feel about Homosexuals Marrying.

As a Block, Blacks were for this More than Christians...

Think about it.

:)

peace...

hi mal

Prop 8 and blaming the blacks - Culture - The Atlantic

I'm sorry, but this really pisses me off. The problem with getting good numbers is that they invariably take time to come in. In the meantime, people are happy to run off and trumpet their half-cocked theories--unchallenged--to anyone who's listening. I've tried to be measured and sensitive on this. But frankly, the scapegoating of black people for the failure passage of Prop 8 has been a travesty. Anyone who doubts that needs to read this report. A few of the conclusions are as follows.

70% of African Americans backed Prop. 8, exit poll finds | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

I would Love to hear from those who Support Same-Sex Marriage, and who Try to Use the Honest Civil Rights Struggle of Blacks to Mule their Homosexual Agenda, on how Blacks Apparently Feel about Homosexuals Marrying.

Think about it.

peace...

hi mal

I'm sorry, but this really pisses me off. The problem with getting good numbers is that they invariably take time to come in. In the meantime, people are happy to run off and trumpet their half-cocked theories--unchallenged--to anyone who's listening. I've tried to be measured and sensitive on this. But frankly, the scapegoating of black people for the failure passage of Prop 8 has been a travesty. Anyone who doubts that needs to read this report. A few of the conclusions are as follows.

I wasn't "Blaming Blacks"...

If anyone Doubts the African American Community's LACK of Embracement of the Homosexual Lifestyle, then they are Ignorant of Fact.

peace...

Think about it.

peace...

hi mal

If anyone Doubts the African American Community's LACK of Embracement of the Homosexual Lifestyle, then they are Ignorant of Fact.

peace...

you had more than a year to recalibrate your shit-catapult.

No, you weren't blaming blacks you were simply using them as a tool to further your agenda.

Great work, mal.

peace...

Actually, I was Searching for a Quote by our Racist President and was Reminded of that Stat...

peace...

:lol: That's nothing. He reposts things that he posted elsewhere ten years ago. One about his obsession with 5th grade sex is particularly funny in a pathetic way.

Keep your Child Molestation Projection to yourself, Ravi... :rofl:

Because YOU can't Discuss what is being Taught to Children on our Tax Dollar without be a Fucking Pervert has NOTHING to do with this Thread.

Get back under the Bridge.

peace...

I don't think you have to be black to understand the concept of civil rights.

Absolutely does NOT Deal with my Question and the Substance Presented... ;)

How are ya, GT?...

peace...

ok, explain the substance because I flat out will tell you. I DONT get it.

More Whites Support Same-Sex Marriage as a Percentage than Blacks?...

Even Christians do.

Yet it's White Christians who are Regularly Bashed as "Homophobes" and "Closet Cases" when they are Against Homosexual Marriage...

It is also the Honest Civil Rights Struggle that Blacks and Whites Fought that is being Molested by Homosexuals to try to Forward their Various Agendas...

Most Blacks... 70%, don't Believe that Homosexuals have a "Right" to Same-Sex Marriage.

If the Left was Honest, they would Bash Equally...

It's Obvious that they don't, and Interesting to me.

peace...

peace...

Actually, I was Searching for a Quote by our Racist President and was Reminded of that Stat...

peace...

good luck finding that quote.

did you hear that a McCain supporter was assaulted by a black Obama supporter, and he carved a B for oBama into her face?

Like I said...mal is race baiting.

Fact: mal is a homophobe and he's white.
Fact: The Bass is a homophobe and he's black.

Both are bashed equally.

Forum List

Back