70% of Blacks Supported Same-Sex Marriage Ban in California

That's not true. There's infertility, there's people born without genitalia, and there's also people that are Gay. so yea, it's opinion........and especially opinion and not fact whether gay is inborn or not.

Defect is not Justification.

:)

peace...

Nature only means anything qwhen it defends your position? ok then

Defects don't Justify the Homosexual Agenda.

Because someone MIGHT be Incapable of Reproducing with the Opposite Sex, or Born with no Genitalia or whatever, doesn't give Validation to Homosexuals Marrying in Law.

peace...

peace...

Nature only means anything qwhen it defends your position? ok then

Defects don't Justify the Homosexual Agenda.

Because someone MIGHT be Incapable of Reproducing with the Opposite Sex, or Born with no Genitalia or whatever, doesn't give Validation to Homosexuals Marrying in Law.

peace...

which bring it back to what I said all along: that's opinion.

If you want to use nature, you can't have it both ways. Imperfection is a part of nature, whether it helps or hurts your argument is irrelevant.

All based on opinions....of fallable people. In other words, I could give three fucks what you have vs. my views on the subject. It doesn't change them, it only reinforces my view that people are ass holes.

Is Al Sharpton an asshole?

That's a pretty random question, but yea for sure.

Well, at first blush, I suppose it could seem "random."

Al Sharpton is a "Black Activist" and stylizes himself as a "Leader in the Black Community."

Sharpton is a supporter of equal rights for gays and lesbians, including same-sex marriage. During his presidential campaign in 2003, Sharpton said he thought it was insulting to be asked to discuss the issue of gay marriage. "It's like asking do I support black marriage or white marriage.... The inference of the question is that gays are not like other human beings."[59]

Sharpton is leading a grassroots movement to eliminate homophobia within the Black church.[60]

Al Sharpton is a "Black Activist" and stylizes himself as a "Leader in the Black Community."

Sharpton is a supporter of equal rights for gays and lesbians, including same-sex marriage. During his presidential campaign in 2003, Sharpton said he thought it was insulting to be asked to discuss the issue of gay marriage. "It's like asking do I support black marriage or white marriage.... The inference of the question is that gays are not like other human beings."[59]

Sharpton is leading a grassroots movement to eliminate homophobia within the Black church.[60]
How can this be? I thought Sharpton was black...isn't he obligated to be a homophobe?

I still think it was Random to ask if he's an ass hole or not.

Why do you think he's an asshole?

I personally would not call him an asshole.

He is an activist and in my eyes only guitly of sometimes crying racism where racism doesnt exist.
He tends to make some guilty without proof; and often is wrong.

His intentions my be sound (I say may be); his methods are irrespsonsible.

He is an activist and in my eyes only guitly of sometimes crying racism where racism doesnt exist.

Point is that even those that agree with him think he's an asshole.

Point is that even those that agree with him think he's an asshole.

I guess it is all relative and how one defines being an asshole.

I am careful to not use the term asshole or any derogatory term as it pertains to those that speak their minds.

70% of African Americans backed Prop. 8, exit poll finds | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

I would Love to hear from those who Support Same-Sex Marriage, and who Try to Use the Honest Civil Rights Struggle of Blacks to Mule their Homosexual Agenda, on how Blacks Apparently Feel about Homosexuals Marrying.

As a Block, Blacks were for this More than Christians...

Think about it.

peace...

and black people who have been victims of racism can be racist themselves. Just shows what hypocrites people can be. WHat was good for them isn't good of others.

Think about it, when did you make a conscious decision that you were attracted to the opposite sex? You didn't, just like homosexuals can't help but be attracted to who they are.

Actually, ALL Humans being Equipped to Couple Naturally with the Opposite Sex is NOT my Opinion...

Everything else is Opinion. ;)

peace...

That's not true. There's infertility, there's people born without genitalia, and there's also people that are Gay. so yea, it's opinion........and especially opinion and not fact whether gay is inborn or not.

peace...

Government recognized marriage is not a legalization/authorization/endorsement of sex between 2 individuals. Consensual sex is already legal. Marriage, legally speaking, really has little or nothing to do with sex in its various forms.

peace...

Government recognized marriage is not a legalization/authorization/endorsement of sex between 2 individuals. Consensual sex is already legal. Marriage, legally speaking, really has little or nothing to do with sex in its various forms.

Then Siblings have the same "Right" to Marriage in your Reality.

peace...

peace...

peace...

I believe each state makes it unlawful to marry siblings; for that exact reason I assume.

peace...

I believe each state makes it unlawful to marry siblings; for that exact reason I assume.

I was not Speaking to you, instead I was Referring to the Selective Standard put forward by NYCarb... ;)

peace...

peace...

I was not Speaking to you, instead I was Referring to the Selective Standard put forward by NYCarb... ;)

peace...

Selective standard is commonplace on this board.

ANd whether NYCarbineer was being selective or not is irrelevant to the fact that I agree with what he said, so I responded.

peace...

Selective standard is commonplace on this board.

ANd whether NYCarbineer was being selective or not is irrelevant to the fact that I agree with what he said, so I responded.

Selective standard?

Should polygamy be legal?

Forum List

Back