70% of Blacks Supported Same-Sex Marriage Ban in California

Absolutely does NOT Deal with my Question and the Substance Presented... ;)

How are ya, GT?...

:)

peace...

ok, explain the substance because I flat out will tell you. I DONT get it.

More Whites Support Same-Sex Marriage as a Percentage than Blacks?...

Even Christians do.

Yet it's White Christians who are Regularly Bashed as "Homophobes" and "Closet Cases" when they are Against Homosexual Marriage...

It is also the Honest Civil Rights Struggle that Blacks and Whites Fought that is being Molested by Homosexuals to try to Forward their Various Agendas...

Most Blacks... 70%, don't Believe that Homosexuals have a "Right" to Same-Sex Marriage.

If the Left was Honest, they would Bash Equally...

It's Obvious that they don't, and Interesting to me.

peace...

I'm not buying your theories at all.

I've never seen a pro gay marriage, me being one of them, inquire in an internet argument a person's color before they plead their case.

Regardless of how many of whatever color agree or disagree on it, the civil rights analogy works no matter what. Because in the civil rights era, no matter how many agreed or disagreed with it as a cause.......................it was still a cause. So is gay marriage, and you legitimize it as a cause with threads like these.

I'm not feelin the way you're always referring to blacks and all things black issue......frankly, it's an annoyance because it comes across as a veiled resentment...................whether it's true or not....fine....but it comes across that way because you're so loud and proud about Race issues.

Like I said...mal is race baiting.

Fact: mal is a homophobe and he's white.
Fact: The Bass is a homophobe and he's black.

Both are bashed equally.

Fact: Ravi is Obsessed with bringing up Children and Sex when they aren't being Discussed.

Example:

That's nothing. He reposts things that he posted elsewhere ten years ago. One about his obsession with 5th grade sex is particularly funny in a pathetic way.

Fact: Sex Education as a Matter of Public Policy is not Sex, Ravi... You have Issues... Get Counseling.

peace...

ok, explain the substance because I flat out will tell you. I DONT get it.

Even Christians do.

Yet it's White Christians who are Regularly Bashed as "Homophobes" and "Closet Cases" when they are Against Homosexual Marriage...

It is also the Honest Civil Rights Struggle that Blacks and Whites Fought that is being Molested by Homosexuals to try to Forward their Various Agendas...

Most Blacks... 70%, don't Believe that Homosexuals have a "Right" to Same-Sex Marriage.

peace...

I've never seen a pro gay marriage, me being one of them, inquire in an internet argument a person's color before they plead their case.

Regardless of how many of whatever color agree or disagree on it, the civil rights analogy works no matter what. Because in the civil rights era, no matter how many agreed or disagreed with it as a cause.......................it was still a cause. So is gay marriage, and you legitimize it as a cause with threads like these.

I'm not feelin the way you're always referring to blacks and all things black issue......frankly, it's an annoyance because it comes across as a veiled resentment...................whether it's true or not....fine....but it comes across that way because you're so loud and proud about Race issues.

Blacks and Homosexuals have the SAME Civil Rights and the SAME Rights to Marry.

Niether has the Right to Redefine Marriage, nor do Whites or anyone else.

peace...

you had more than a year to recalibrate your shit-catapult.

Actually, I was Searching for a Quote by our Racist President and was Reminded of that Stat...

peace...

good luck finding that quote.

did you hear that a McCain supporter was assaulted by a black Obama supporter, and he carved a B for oBama into her face?

Still Humping that Mentally Ill Girl, eh?...

It's a Good thing I didn't Jump on that with ya when it was "News"... :lol:

peace...

Even Christians do.

peace...

peace...

And you have the Civil Right to your opinion, and I disagree with it.

peace...

I have the Law, the Court and the Common Sense of the Majority in a DemocRAT State...

Along with our Design by Nature. ;)

peace...

No, you weren't blaming blacks you were simply using them as a tool to further your agenda.

Great work, mal.

Yes, its much better for Al Sharpton to use Hispanics to further his agenda.

What I Find Entertaining is that I was Illustrating that White Liberals and Homosexuals are the ones Using Blacks for their Agenda...

And Apparently, Blacks don't Agree with them! :lol:

Ravi's Simple.

peace...

peace...

I have the Law, the Court and the Common Sense of the Majority in a DemocRAT State...

peace...

All based on opinions....of fallable people. In other words, I could give three fucks what you have vs. my views on the subject. It doesn't change them, it only reinforces my view that people are ass holes.

peace...

All based on opinions....of fallable people. In other words, I could give three fucks what you have vs. my views on the subject. It doesn't change them, it only reinforces my view that people are ass holes.

Is Al Sharpton an asshole?

peace...

Actually, ALL Humans being Equipped to Couple Naturally with the Opposite Sex is NOT my Opinion...

Everything else is Opinion. ;)

peace...

peace...

That's a pretty random question, but yea for sure.

peace...

Actually, ALL Humans being Equipped to Couple Naturally with the Opposite Sex is NOT my Opinion...

peace...

That's not true. There's infertility, there's people born without genitalia, and there's also people that are Gay. so yea, it's opinion........and especially opinion and not fact whether gay is inborn or not.

That's a pretty random question, but yea for sure.

I wouldn't Assume you were Calling me an Asshole, but were you?...

peace...

[Blacks and Homosexuals have the SAME Civil Rights and the SAME Rights to Marry.

peace...

Blacks and Whites had the same rights to marry when interracial marriage was illegal in many places.

Does that make a good argument against interracial marriage being a legal right?

peace...

That's not true. There's infertility, there's people born without genitalia, and there's also people that are Gay. so yea, it's opinion........and especially opinion and not fact whether gay is inborn or not.

Defect is not Justification.

peace...

peace...

Defect is not Justification.

peace...

Nature only means anything qwhen it defends your position? ok then

Forum List

Back