7 Things to Consider Before Choosing Sides

Pretty good read. Nice and balanced. Hamas is crazy, the settlements are completely unethical. I can't complain.

Being an Israeli,
I didn't completely agree on everything , but had the same
respect for the writer.
It troubles me that you are on an American message board.

well is it relevant to the post?
Why ARE you on an American board? Are there many Americans on Israeli boards?

Of course.

Religion of Peace.com??????

Where does it state, your words "DESTROY THE WORLD"

You seem to have a problem with English and its nuances. Commanding that muslims should fight the world until only islam is left will amount to destruction of the world when they drop the first nuclear bomb to bring about this scenario. Iran has already threatened to use nuclear weapons on Israel once they have them, and don't care how many muslims they wipe out in the process.

Another phoney fail, No Link to his claim the quran says "DESTROY THE WORLD" he then repeats the Lie, "Iran has already threatened to use nuclear weapons on Israel once they have them"

Tough titty if you don't like the truth don't infest this board. The links have been given and they are Islamic sources and still you practise kithman and taqqiya.

All of the talking points are Israeli so the OP is not unbiased.
I think the OP expressed it was "balanced" as opposed to "biased" but you are right, the whole article is predicated on false assumptions and if "balanced", tilted more towards the Zionist line than the Palestinian.

Only in your fantasy world were Israel and the Jews can do no right and Palestinians can do no wrong

You seem to have a problem with English and its nuances. Commanding that muslims should fight the world until only islam is left will amount to destruction of the world when they drop the first nuclear bomb to bring about this scenario. Iran has already threatened to use nuclear weapons on Israel once they have them, and don't care how many muslims they wipe out in the process.

Another phoney fail, No Link to his claim the quran says "DESTROY THE WORLD" he then repeats the Lie, "Iran has already threatened to use nuclear weapons on Israel once they have them"

Tough titty if you don't like the truth don't infest this board. The links have been given and they are Islamic sources and still you practise kithman and taqqiya.
so no links to back up Phonecall's weird claims that the quran says "DESTROY THE WORLD" or that "Iran has already threatened to use nuclear weapons on Israel once they have them"

so no links to back up Phonecall's weird claims that the quran says "DESTROY THE WORLD" or that "Iran has already threatened to use nuclear weapons on Israel once they have them"

Still waiting for you to produce the links for your datamining ?

Pretty good read. Nice and balanced. Hamas is crazy, the settlements are completely unethical. I can't complain.

Being an Israeli,
respect for the writer.

well is it relevant to the post?
Why ARE you on an American board? Are there many Americans on Israeli boards?

No hostility meant; just wondering.

Never thought of it like that...it's internet, it's open to anyone.
I guess for me it's more an Isra-Pali board in English.
Tried couple of others- banned from entering due to the Israeli ip I guess.

And I don't know what happens on the Israeli boards, don't think many Americans know Hebrew well...
Glad you are here.

Being an Israeli,
respect for the writer.

Why should we care it troubles you?

I thought one of the basics of American thinking is free speech and freedom of opinion?
Even the founding fathers were concerned when foreign nationals infiltrated the public at large to spread lies and misinformation that was harmful to the body politic.

Do you have any idea what they did to those that were loyal to the crown? Let me say this, you were better off in Canada.

Being an Israeli,
respect for the writer.

I thought one of the basics of American thinking is free speech and freedom of opinion?
Even the founding fathers were concerned when foreign nationals infiltrated the public at large to spread lies and misinformation that was harmful to the body politic.

Do you have any idea what they did to those that were loyal to the crown? Let me say this, you were better off in Canada.

Then I would worry about the Muslim Brotherhood in Your govt. rather than people on internet message boards.

Or is it disinfo?

I think the OP expressed it was "balanced" as opposed to "biased" but you are right, the whole article is predicated on false assumptions and if "balanced", tilted more towards the Zionist line than the Palestinian.
The OP claims this is an issue of religion, which should give the reader an idea of its "balance".

Being an Israeli,
respect for the writer.

Then I would worry about the Muslim Brotherhood in Your govt. rather than people on internet message boards.

Or is it disinfo?
How's about if I can be concerned about both? You do know that Israel has infiltrated the Muslim Brotherhood, right?

The OP claims this is an issue of religion, which should give the reader an idea of its "balance".

you clearly have no clue about the ME.

Being an Israeli,
respect for the writer.

Or is it disinfo?
How's about if I can be concerned about both? You do know that Israel has infiltrated the Muslim Brotherhood, right?

This claim would be impossible to prove, but it's logical we would try as any other western country that opposes terrorism.

You're right to worry about your country but seeing how you worry about Israelis talking to Americans... it seems you try to hide something yourself.

But for sure Israelis don't have wet dreams of destroying the western world and especially not their greatest ally in the world...unlike the balestinians and their fellows.

Last edited:
If the Oslo accord is nullified by Abbas...........the election of Palestinian government is no longer valid and hamas control of gaza could mean they get the boot by Israel. Israel can take full control of WB and G and toss the Palestinians and their government out of the country.

No money, no land, no rights, for palestinians. No Jerusalem and no mount for any except Israeli muslims.

Any gains from Oslo for Palestinians, gone

No more talks of state for Palestinians. No negotiation of any kind with Palestinians. No recognition of the term Palestinians except as terrorists and aliens.

this is the path Abbas wants?

If the Oslo accord is nullified by Abbas...........the election of Palestinian government is no longer valid and hamas control of gaza could mean they get the boot by Israel. Israel can take full control of WB and G and toss the Palestinians and their government out of the country.

No money, no land, no rights, for palestinians. No Jerusalem and no mount for any except Israeli muslims.

Any gains from Oslo for Palestinians, gone

No more talks of state for Palestinians. No negotiation of any kind with Palestinians. No recognition of the term Palestinians except as terrorists and aliens.

Palestinian elections and Palestinian governments, are none of Israel's fucking business!

You don't dictate what others can do on their own property.

So tell me what is Jerusalem all about? What is zion? What do terrorists shout before murder? Why there're qoran quotes in Hamas charter and Abbas' speeches? Where was the name Israel taken from?
This is about your treatment of the Palestinian's. Treatment that is so bad, you have to go all the way back to Nazi Germany, to find an entire population of people treated worse.

Palestinian elections and Palestinian governments, are none of Israel's fucking business! You don't dictate what others can do on their own property.[/QUOTE]Palistanians have yet to have some property and some elections, of course. hehe

Forum List

Back