7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understanding The World

Doesn't seem like there's much left - except "Making Money Off the Backs of Others" - and that's pretty much all righties wanna do in life. So sad most of them never get that far, they usually wind up like joe the plumber.

If by "Making Money Off the Backs of Others" you mean giving someone a job so they can eat then your welcome.

The rich don't hand out jobs as charity, they do it to enrich themselves, they could give a fuck if they give you enough to eat on. They own the Earth so you'd better just be happy with what crumbs they throw you, right

Yep, they sure do. And just imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if they just said, "you know what, these twits are whining and sniveling about everything I do and are trying to make it so expensive to do business anymore I think I'm going to grant their wish and close up shop."

Just imagine what you folks would do. No way to make money, no bennies from the government because they aren't getting any tax money because no one is working (and face it sunshine government workers produce nothing but paperwork. They create no wealth of their own, they MUST take it from someone else to give to you, so in effect the rich are supporting the whole enchilada.

So big mouth, watcha going to do when the rich take their toys and leave? They have enough money they could just flat out quit and never make another dime and they would do fine. I think you wouldn't.

Last edited:
With federal money comes federal requirements and that eats up money. The states would be better off without it.

And you base this off? A detailed analysis? A general feeling? How they hell does a Pell Grant harm a student more than it helps them? Are you just stupid?

Plus its a little bit unconstitutional.

Article I Section 8 Clause 1 provides that Congress may spend money on the general welfare.

No where does the constitution grant to the federal govt the right to direct education policy.
Right. So now federally enforced desegregation in schools is - according to you - unconstitutional. Please remind me why we should care what a wing nut like you thinks?

Without liberals, conservatives would still be sitting in caves picking lice off each other.
And with their energy policies, that's where liberals want us all.

If that was the case, liberals wouldn't be fighting with conservatives over education. Liberals want more, conservatives want none.

No, conservatives want GOOD education. Liberal education programs have given us high school students who can't point to which continent they live on. they can't do semi advanced math, they don't know who the warring groups were in WWII, they don't know the three branches of our government, but they sure do feel good about themselves.

If that was the case, liberals wouldn't be fighting with conservatives over education. Liberals want more, conservatives want none.

We want less federal involvment in education.

Resulting in less education.

I suggest you look at school books from the 1930's and those being used today. Thanks to federal influence a 1930's high school text book is considerably better then a college textbook of today. Especially in physics and chemistry.

With federal money comes federal requirements and that eats up money. The states would be better off without it.

And you base this off? A detailed analysis? A general feeling? How they hell does a Pell Grant harm a student more than it helps them? Are you just stupid?

Plus its a little bit unconstitutional.

Article I Section 8 Clause 1 provides that Congress may spend money on the general welfare.

No where does the constitution grant to the federal govt the right to direct education policy.
Right. So now federally enforced desegregation in schools is - according to you - unconstitutional. Please remind me why we should care what a wing nut like you thinks?

Yes federally enforced desegregation is unconstitutional.

General welfare does not mean what you think it means. Read the federalist papers.

Yes if we did away with the us dept of education I would gladly pay more state taxes to support my schools. Less layers of govt means more effiency. We have county school boards, state school boards and a whole fed dept devoted to it. That is real inefficent. Less board of ed mean less money paid to useless beaurocrats.

Yep, they sure do. And just imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if they just said, "you know what, these twits are whining and sniveling about everything I do and are trying to make it so expensive to do business anymore I think I'm going to grant their wish and close up shop."

Awesome. That would leave a market opportunity for someone more ambitious to take advantage of.

Just imagine what you folks would do. No way to make money, no bennies from the government because they aren't getting any tax money because no one is working (and face it sunshine governement workers produce nothing but paperwork.

You have this mistaken impression that if the rich didn't exist no one would till the soil to produce food to eat or harvest a tree and build a house with it. Where did you get it?
So big mouth, watcha going to do when the rich take their toys and leave?
AND GO WHERE?

They have enough money they could just flat out quit and never make another dime and they would do fine.
You're such a fucking moron. The only way the rich can make money off the money they already have and not work anymore is by investing it in the work of others. If all the rich decides to not work anymore they'd have to invest their money SOMEWHERE for it to do them any fucking good - and with all the rich retired, the only folks left to invest it with - by loans through the bank, venture capital, etc - would be the middle class. You can't seriously be this stupid.

We want less federal involvment in education.

Resulting in less education.

I suggest you look at school books from the 1930's and those being used today. Thanks to federal influence a 1930's high school text book is considerably better then a college textbook of today. Especially in physics and chemistry.

Really? You think its a good idea to teach quantum physics out of a 1930's high school textbook? I should write the physics department at LSU and inform them of this.

General welfare does not mean what you think it means. Read the federalist papers.
Sorry, but Hamilton's view was upheld and Madison's view rejected by the court in U.S. v. Butler (1936). It would do you well to read Hamilton's views on the matter, as those are the ones that count in practical reality.

Less layers of govt means more effiency.
It also means less oversight.

Doesn't seem like there's much left - except "Making Money Off the Backs of Others" - and that's pretty much all righties wanna do in life. So sad most of them never get that far, they usually wind up like joe the plumber.

If by "Making Money Off the Backs of Others" you mean giving someone a job so they can eat then your welcome.

The rich don't hand out jobs as charity, they do it to enrich themselves, they could give a fuck if they give you enough to eat on. They own the Earth so you'd better just be happy with what crumbs they throw you, right
would you be hapier if you had what the rich have??:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Thanks, but I've got everything I need.

Sorry, but Hamilton's view was upheld and Madison's view rejected by the court in U.S. v. Butler (1936). It would do you well to read Hamilton's views on the matter, as those are the ones that count in practical reality.

Less layers of govt means more effiency.
It also means less oversight.

Oh God where would we be without the govt watching out for us. Give me a break.

And dont quote me SC rullings. They constantly over step their stated powers and have for a long time. The SCOTUS should not be rulling on most of the matters they rule on. The constitution gives them very limited jurisdiction. But hey if you cant legislate legally just use the federal bench as an end run around that pesky constitution.

Thanks, but I've got everything I need.

Wow. If you are not being paid enough to eat on then get another job.

Unless you are one of those people with no foresight to make sure they have a skill set to sell to the labor market. Then well you may just have to live with the choices you made or try to do better.

Oh God where would we be without the govt watching out for us.

Probably behind some thick doors with a lot of guns, ammo, and food. If we were lucky.
And dont quote me SC rullings. They constantly over step their stated powers and have for a long time.
They chose one Founding Fathers view of the Constitution over another Founding Fathers view. I fail to see how that is an "over step". Who else is supposed to resolve such a contradiction?

The SCOTUS should not be rulling on most of the matters they rule on.
Great. Then go to law school, graduate, and become a Supreme Court Justice, and sit around and do even less than they already do.
The constitution gives them very limited jurisdiction.
:clap2::clap2::clap2: Congratulations on the dumbest statement of the day. The Constitution actually gives the Supreme Court ultimate jurisdiction over EVERY federal judicial matter. That's why they are called the SUPREME court you fucking MORON.

Conservatives are so jealous of liberals:

Art

Music

Literature

Science

Education

Invention

In fact, liberal success is why conservatives always try to tear down liberals, that, or conservative failure.

are you a business owner??are you rich?? how many people do you employ?? how much extra money did you pay to the IRS because you believe the government should get more money from tax payers??

According to you, only the rich hand out the jobs. And apparently, according to you, anyone can just go "get" one from a rich person making whatever salary they need.

Seems fucked up.

Unless you are one of those people with no foresight to make sure they have a skill set to sell to the labor market. Then well you may just have to live with the choices you made or try to do better.

I'm getting a PhD in physics this December. I think I'll be OK. I can always drive a cab,

Tell us what happens when everyone has a high value skill set and no one's left to dig the fucking ditches or flip the burgers or sweep the floors? I'll tell you exactly what happens - people with skill sets much higher than that of a ditch digger wind up having to dig some ditches. The rich NEED the POOR shit for brains or else they wouldn't have enough CHEAP FUCKING LABOR.

Last edited:
Oh God where would we be without the govt watching out for us.

Probably behind some thick doors with a lot of guns, ammo, and food. If we were lucky.
And dont quote me SC rullings. They constantly over step their stated powers and have for a long time.
They chose one Founding Fathers view of the Constitution over another Founding Fathers view. I fail to see how that is an "over step". Who else is supposed to resolve such a contradiction?

The SCOTUS should not be rulling on most of the matters they rule on.
Great. Then go to law school, graduate, and become a Supreme Court Justice, and sit around and do even less than they already do.
The constitution gives them very limited jurisdiction.
:clap2::clap2::clap2: Congratulations on the dumbest statement of the day. The Constitution actually gives the Supreme Court ultimate jurisdiction over EVERY federal judicial matter. That's why they are called the SUPREME court you fucking MORON.

All right genius quote me the actual words from the constitution that give the SCOTUS ultimate jurisdiction.

According to you the rich hand out the jobs. And apparently, according to you, anyone can just go "get" one from a rich person making whatever salary they need.

Seems fucked up.

I'm getting a PhD in physics this December. I think I'll be OK. I can always drive a cab,

Thats great you are getting educated. But what about people who took no steps to ensure their economic future. They never tried to get and education or vocational training. Am I to feel sorry for them and their self induced plight.

Conservatives are so jealous of liberals:

Art

Music

Literature

Science

Education

Invention

In fact, liberal success is why conservatives always try to tear down liberals, that, or conservative failure.

are you a business owner??are you rich?? how many people do you employ?? how much extra money did you pay to the IRS because you believe the government should get more money from tax payers??

I am landlord to one 925 sq ft duplex apartment.

What business do you own and how many employees do you have?

According to you, only the rich hand out the jobs. And apparently, according to you, anyone can just go "get" one from a rich person making whatever salary they need.

Seems fucked up.

Tell us what happens when everyone has a high value skill set and no one's left to dig the fucking ditches or flip the burgers or sweep the floors? I'll tell you exactly what happens - people with skill sets much higher than that of a ditch digger wind up having to dig some ditches. The rich NEED the POOR shit for brains or else they wouldn't have enough CHEAP FUCKING LABOR.

You can live on digging ditches and sweeping floors but you have to live within your means. You cant raise 5 kids working at mcdonalds.

Forum List

Back