7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understanding The World

My father-in-law, brother-in-law, and everyone on my father's side except his sister.
Okay. So why don't you listen to them instead of the horseshit you get from your fellow leftists at HuffPo, Daily KOS, and DU?

I haven't read any of those sites in a while.

We don't talk politics at the dinner table. Its fucking rude.

Gaea knows you shouldn't make any effort to expose yourself to anything that might contradict your prejudices.

Okay. So why don't you listen to them instead of the horseshit you get from your fellow leftists at HuffPo, Daily KOS, and DU?

Gaea knows you shouldn't make any effort to expose yourself to anything that might contradict your prejudices.

People that talk politics at the dinner table are rude bastards and everyone knows it. Its called manners shit for brains.

Well I would guess georgephillip for one. He did live under a bridge for 14 months, or so he claims.
I don't think they give food stamps to people who live under bridges.

The problem is when you see some jerk driving a new Escalade using them. That I have a problem with.
I've never seen one.
166mxk1.gif

Yeah. They might have a child.

Its almost impossible for someone with no resources to go to college these days without accruing some debt. You seem to not have a good grasp on practical reality.

Considering the average family health policy is 10000k a year I don't see how its possible on minimum wage.

Low wage employment isn't a lifestyle choice moron.
the military offers the GI BILL..:eusa_eh:

You realize that if all the poor folks decided to join the military - you and I would not only be paying for their eduction - but also their room, board,health insurance, and salary?
At least we'd be getting a return for our investment.

You know, like we don't with welfare.

People that talk politics at the dinner table are rude bastards and everyone knows it. Its called manners shit for brains.
Ahh. And the ONLY place you EVER see these conservatives is around the dinner table.

:lol:

You realize that if all the poor folks decided to join the military - you and I would not only be paying for their eduction - but also their room, board,health insurance, and salary?

There's no return on an over-sized military moron.
:lol: Sure there is, you idiot. People with skills. People with leadership experience. You don't think those are worth anything?Have you ever served?

And why did you cut out the last half of my post? Here, let me post it again for you:
You know, like we don't with welfare.​

:lol: Sure there is, you idiot. People with skills. People with leadership experience.

Awesome. We'll train EVERYONE to be leaders. That will work out great.

Young male veterans (those ages 18 to 24) who served during Gulf War era II
had an unemployment rate of 21.9 percent in 2010, not statistically different
from the jobless rate of young male nonveterans (19.7 percent). (See table 2.)

Employment Situation of Veterans Summary

And why did you cut out the last half of my post?
There's a LINK in the quotation that goes back to your original full post if you can't find it.

Last edited:
And with their energy policies, that's where liberals want us all.

If that was the case, liberals wouldn't be fighting with conservatives over education. Liberals want more, conservatives want none.
Still bitterly clinging to the ridiculous idea that Bible colleges, which make up 3% of institutions of higher learning, hand out more diplomas than the other 97% combined, I see.

Moron. :lol:

Piss off turd. Red states schools are failure factories. Twin drop-outs Bristol and Levi are Republican role models. A measly 6% of scientists are Republican. Republicans believe in "magical creation", they think science is a "faith", evolution a "lie" and climate change a "conspiracy". And still you guys want to insist you are the "educated" party. Bullshit.

Next you'll be telling us prayers will end droughts, trickle down works, and you brought democracy to Iraq.

We pay enough to obtain and retain people we need to make a product or perform a service and make a profit.

My bad. I thought you just handed out jobs because people needed them.
Were we to pay libs what they think they deserve, we would go out of business and join our employees at the welfare office.
If you don't pay people enough to live on the money's got to come from somewhere, doesn't it?
Libs seem to think that the purpose of business is to pay the help. It is not.
???? Quite the opposite. It is Republicans who talk about the "job creators" as if its some sort of charitable function the rich perform for us all.

The purpose of business is to turn a profit.
The way the right talks about the "job creators" you'd think the purpose of a business is to provide income to its employees.

You're just too fucking stupid to deal with.

We want less federal involvment in education.

Same thing. You want to stop government from letting you teach that bullshit they passed in Texas.

I am not familiar with what they passed in Texas. What was it?

Don't play dumb.

Texas schools board rewrites US history with lessons promoting God and guns | World news

Those corrections have prompted a blizzard of accusations of rewriting history and indoctrinating children by promoting rightwing views on religion, economics and guns while diminishing the science of evolution, the civil rights movement and the horrors of slavery.

Several changes include sidelining Thomas Jefferson, who favoured separation of church and state, while introducing a new focus on the "significant contributions" of pro-slavery Confederate leaders during the civil war.

The new curriculum asserts that "the right to keep and bear arms" is an important element of a democratic society. Study of Sir Isaac Newton is dropped in favour of examining scientific advances through military technology.

There is also a suggestion that the anti-communist witch-hunt by Senator Joseph McCarthy in the 1950s may have been justified.

The education board has dropped references to the slave trade in favour of calling it the more innocuous "Atlantic triangular trade", and recasts the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as driven by Islamic fundamentalism.

:lol: Sure there is, you idiot. People with skills. People with leadership experience.

Awesome. We'll train EVERYONE to be leaders. That will work out great.

Young male veterans (those ages 18 to 24) who served during Gulf War era II
had an unemployment rate of 21.9 percent in 2010, not statistically different
from the jobless rate of young male nonveterans (19.7 percent). (See table 2.)

Employment Situation of Veterans Summary
Maybe if you idiots on the left hadn't screwed up the economy, they could find work.
And why did you cut out the last half of my post?
There's a LINK in the quotation that goes back to your original full post if you can't find it.
Then you agree that society gets no return on welfare dollars.

And you snipped another bit:

Have you ever served in the military?

If that was the case, liberals wouldn't be fighting with conservatives over education. Liberals want more, conservatives want none.
Still bitterly clinging to the ridiculous idea that Bible colleges, which make up 3% of institutions of higher learning, hand out more diplomas than the other 97% combined, I see.

Moron. :lol:

Piss off turd. Red states schools are failure factories. Twin drop-outs Bristol and Levi are Republican role models. A measly 6% of scientists are Republican. Republicans believe in "magical creation", they think science is a "faith", evolution a "lie" and climate change a "conspiracy". And still you guys want to insist you are the "educated" party. Bullshit.
Reality disagrees with your desperate, fevered fantasies.
Next you'll be telling us prayers will end droughts, trickle down works, and you brought democracy to Iraq.
You are one of the stupidest people I've ever encountered on the internet.

I know -- why don't you post some more pictures of China and claim they're Texas? :lol:

Same thing. You want to stop government from letting you teach that bullshit they passed in Texas.

I am not familiar with what they passed in Texas. What was it?

Don't play dumb.

Texas schools board rewrites US history with lessons promoting God and guns | World news

Those corrections have prompted a blizzard of accusations of rewriting history and indoctrinating children by promoting rightwing views on religion, economics and guns while diminishing the science of evolution, the civil rights movement and the horrors of slavery.

Several changes include sidelining Thomas Jefferson, who favoured separation of church and state, while introducing a new focus on the "significant contributions" of pro-slavery Confederate leaders during the civil war.

The new curriculum asserts that "the right to keep and bear arms" is an important element of a democratic society. Study of Sir Isaac Newton is dropped in favour of examining scientific advances through military technology.

There is also a suggestion that the anti-communist witch-hunt by Senator Joseph McCarthy in the 1950s may have been justified.

The education board has dropped references to the slave trade in favour of calling it the more innocuous "Atlantic triangular trade", and recasts the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as driven by Islamic fundamentalism.

I dont agree with anyone rewriting history or teaching it incorrectly. That serves as no benefit to our kids. The changes listed here are kind of silly. It also sound reactionary and overblown.

Wow. If you are not being paid enough to eat on then get another job.

According to you, only the rich hand out the jobs. And apparently, according to you, anyone can just go "get" one from a rich person making whatever salary they need.

Seems fucked up.

Unless you are one of those people with no foresight to make sure they have a skill set to sell to the labor market. Then well you may just have to live with the choices you made or try to do better.

I'm getting a PhD in physics this December. I think I'll be OK. I can always drive a cab,

Tell us what happens when everyone has a high value skill set and no one's left to dig the fucking ditches or flip the burgers or sweep the floors? I'll tell you exactly what happens - people with skill sets much higher than that of a ditch digger wind up having to dig some ditches. The rich NEED the POOR shit for brains or else they wouldn't have enough CHEAP FUCKING LABOR.

No, when everyone has high skill sets they invent a damn machine to dig the ditches for them moron. PhD in physics huh? You sure don't think like a scientist. 30 years ago my colleagues and I were talking about how the world would change when people honestly don't need to work anymore.

What problems would arise with those who desire to do manual labour but can't find any to do. How they would adapt. Honestly, other than those who are required to maintain the machines, a car can be manufactured with very little human input. Most things that we use can likewise be made without people. The human race is on the cusp of a paradigm shift in how we live.

The Romans faced that choice over a thousand years ago when they had the choice to switch from a slave based economy to a industrial based economy. They decided that, because they couldn't figure out what would happen, they would outlaw the use of steam power for anything but entertainment. Just think about it. The human race could have industrialised back around 50 years after Christ walked the planet.

We too are going to very shortly be presented with a similar question.

Forum List

Back