7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understanding The World

Having children you cant afford is a choice.
Awesome. So we expect people to just not have any kids now. You definitely live in reality.

Smoking and drinking to your own health's detrement is a choice.
Where does that even come from? Health insurance is still far outside the reach of a low wage earner even if they are the healthiest person in the world.

If a person cant live on 25k a year then something is wrong with them.
Yeah. They might have a child.

Its almost impossible for someone with no resources to go to college these days without accruing some debt. You seem to not have a good grasp on practical reality.

Considering the average family health policy is 10000k a year I don't see how its possible on minimum wage.

Taking from me to pay for the lifestyle choices of others is wrong.

Low wage employment isn't a lifestyle choice moron.
the military offers the GI BILL..:eusa_eh:

You realize that if all the poor folks decided to join the military - you and I would not only be paying for their eduction - but also their room, board,health insurance, and salary?

the rich don't pay 29%. The rich - on average - pay closer to 17%. you might pay 29% - but you own a business and actually sweat and do work for your money - that kind of income is not valued by the owners of our government. If instead, you sold your business, and decided to invest the proceeds in the stock market, and made you money by buying and selling stocks - you would pay only 15% - because making money by pushing pieces of electronic paper around (i.e. Not actually producing anything) is valued more by the owners.

I'm surprised you're not pissed off by the fact that someone with the same income as you who earns their money by buying and selling stocks enjoys a tax rate almost half of what you pay.
maybe i should invest like they are!

Great. So sell your business and stop producing an actual product or service and instead push paper around.
isn't investing good for the employees of the company you invested in??

zero dollars !! You want people to pay more taxes but you are not willing to set the example and send in extra money!! That's kind of hypocritical wouldn't you agree!!

Its not hypocritical at all. I pay the same amount as anyone else who has the same adjusted gross income. Tax policy is set by our representative government, not by people just deciding to send more money to the IRS. You're really, really stupid. I mean, really, really, really, really, really, really fucking dumb.

I am still waiting for you to show me in the constitution where the supreme court has this "ultimate jurisdiction". If you need the text use the link below

The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Jesus fucking christ you are dumb
The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish.

Try section 2 where the power of the supreme court are laid out.

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority; to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls; to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction; to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party; to Controversies between two or more States; between a State and Citizens of another State; between Citizens of different States; between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects

No where does it give the court the power to strike down a law in a state unless the conflict is between 2 states or citizens of 2 states etc.

maybe i should invest like they are!

Great. So sell your business and stop producing an actual product or service and instead push paper around.

When you buy stock on the secondary market the underlying company doesn't get the proceeds from the sale, the previous owner of the share gets it. You can't be this fucking stupid.

Yeah. They might have a child.

Its almost impossible for someone with no resources to go to college these days without accruing some debt. You seem to not have a good grasp on practical reality.

Considering the average family health policy is 10000k a year I don't see how its possible on minimum wage.

Low wage employment isn't a lifestyle choice moron.
the military offers the GI BILL..:eusa_eh:

You realize that if all the poor folks decided to join the military - you and I would not only be paying for their eduction - but also their room, board,health insurance, and salary?
but if every body doesn't join the military and take advantage of the GI bill then how will everybody become wealthy heart surgeons ??

When you buy stock on the secondary market the underlying company doesn't get the proceeds from the sale, the previous owner of the share gets it. You can't be this fucking stupid.
so if I invest in a lawnmower made buy John deer ...john deer doesn't make any money??

Doesn't seem like there's much left - except "Making Money Off the Backs of Others" - and that's pretty much all righties wanna do in life. So sad most of them never get that far, they usually wind up like joe the plumber.

If by "Making Money Off the Backs of Others" you mean giving someone a job so they can eat then your welcome.

The rich don't hand out jobs as charity, they do it to enrich themselves, they could give a fuck if they give you enough to eat on. They own the Earth so you'd better just be happy with what crumbs they throw you, right

We pay enough to obtain and retain people we need to make a product or perform a service and make a profit. Were we to pay libs what they think they deserve, we would go out of business and join our employees at the welfare office.
Libs seem to think that the purpose of business is to pay the help. It is not. The purpose of business is to turn a profit. Generally, the more product you sell, the more employees you need to produce it. If you pay too little, your trained, productive workers will find work with your competitors. If you pay too much, your competitor will under price you and you will sell less. Less volume requires less workers, but since lay-offs are evil and pay cuts are evil, you get companies like GM and Chrysler that need the government to bail them out.

zero dollars !! You want people to pay more taxes but you are not willing to set the example and send in extra money!! That's kind of hypocritical wouldn't you agree!!

Its not hypocritical at all. I pay the same amount as anyone else who has the same adjusted gross income. Tax policy is set by our representative government, not by people just deciding to send more money to the IRS. You're really, really stupid. I mean, really, really, really, really, really, really fucking dumb.

FY 2011 Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public

$2,035,349.94
Government - FY 2011 Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public

Bwaaa haaa haaa !!! once again I have defeated another liberal faggot on USMG!! and this time I did by asking questions!! libtard the problem you have is simple !! and the ugly green monster I am talking about is ENVY:clap2::clap2:!!!!.....

Last edited:
I am still waiting for you to show me in the constitution where the supreme court has this "ultimate jurisdiction". If you need the text use the link below

The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Jesus fucking christ you are dumb
The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish.
why do you have use foul language ??:confused:

Bwaaa haaa haaa !!! once again I have defeated another liberal faggot on USMG!!

ibid

We pay enough to obtain and retain people we need to make a product or perform a service and make a profit.

My bad. I thought you just handed out jobs because people needed them.
Were we to pay libs what they think they deserve, we would go out of business and join our employees at the welfare office.
If you don't pay people enough to live on the money's got to come from somewhere, doesn't it?
Libs seem to think that the purpose of business is to pay the help. It is not.
???? Quite the opposite. It is Republicans who talk about the "job creators" as if its some sort of charitable function the rich perform for us all.

The purpose of business is to turn a profit.
The way the right talks about the "job creators" you'd think the purpose of a business is to provide income to its employees.

FY 2011 Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public

$2,035,349.94
Government - FY 2011 Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

so if I invest in a lawnmower made buy John deer ...john deer doesn't make any money??
Did I say that?
did I say I was investing in stocks??:eusa_eh:

Either that or you think that by "pushing pieces of paper around" I meant buying lawnmowers for your personal use.

Here. let me make it easy for you.

YOU pay a tax rate of 29%

SOMEONE ELSE MAKING THE SAME INCOME AS YOU but by buying and selling stock and by dividends pays 15%

Forum List

Back