7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understanding The World

Thats great you are getting educated. But what about people who took no steps to ensure their economic future.
There aren't that many people who don't strive to do better.
They never tried to get and education or vocational training.
Who didn't? Do you have any idea how worthless a B.S. is these days? A lot of people who got educated can't even find work scooping up dog shit. I guess its because of their lack of preparation.

We have high unemployment because people are just lazy - not because the rich job creators decided to dispose of a few jobs. Got it.

You can live on digging ditches and sweeping floors...

Not really. Certainly not if you get sick.

You must be stupid. You barely break 25k if you work 60 hours a week at minimum wage. If you only have 40 hours a week of work available, you don't even get to 15k. After rent, health insurance, transportation, and saving for retirement - what's left to eat on?

Last edited:
Doesn't seem like there's much left - except "Making Money Off the Backs of Others" - and that's pretty much all righties wanna do in life. So sad most of them never get that far, they usually wind up like joe the plumber.
are you a business owner??are you rich?? how many people do you employ?? how much extra money did you pay to the IRS because you believe the government should get more money from tax payers??

I am landlord to one 925 sq ft duplex apartment.

What business do you own and how many employees do you have?
I own a carpet cleaning company..I employ 4 people counting myself .....HOW MUCH EXTRA MONEY DID YOU SEND TO THE IRS AFTER YOU PAID YOUR TAXES??:eusa_eh:

are you a business owner??are you rich?? how many people do you employ?? how much extra money did you pay to the IRS because you believe the government should get more money from tax payers??

I am landlord to one 925 sq ft duplex apartment.

I own a carpet cleaning company..I employ 4 people counting myself ...eusa_eh:

And you could run your business all by yourself without them if you needed and make just as much money?

If you decided to close up shop - people just wouldn't need their carpets cleaned anymore?

..HOW MUCH EXTRA MONEY DID YOU SEND TO THE IRS AFTER YOU PAID YOUR TAXES??:
zero dollars

You must be stupid. You barely break 25k if you work 60 hours a week at minimum wage. If you only have 40 hours a week of work available, you don't even get to 15k. After rent, health insurance, transportation, and saving for retirement - what's left to eat on?

If a person cant live on 25k a year then something is wrong with them. The problem is that we have a consumer culture that makes people think they can live beyond their means. Stay out of debt. Save what ever money you can. Do healthy things. Most important is to try to improve yourself. Liberals wont let peopel do that. They want to make the poor victims and those with means the victimizers.

Taking from me to pay for the lifestyle choices of others is wrong. People need to take personal responsiblity.

GEAT!! THEN WHATS THE PROBLEM!!:eusa_eh:
The problem is the rich pay a lower average tax rate than me.
do you pay A 2:eusa_eh:9% TAX RATE??

The rich don't pay 29%. The rich - on average - pay closer to 17%. You might pay 29% - but you own a business and actually sweat and do work for your money - that kind of income is not valued by the owners of our government. If instead, you sold your business, and decided to invest the proceeds in the stock market, and made you money by buying and selling stocks - you would pay only 15% - because making money by pushing pieces of electronic paper around (i.e. not actually producing anything) is valued more by the owners.

I'm surprised you're not pissed off by the fact that someone with the SAME INCOME as you who earns their money by buying and selling stocks enjoys a tax rate almost HALF of what you pay.

i am landlord to one 925 sq ft duplex apartment.

i own a carpet cleaning company..i employ 4 people counting myself ...eusa_eh:

and you could run your business all by yourself without them if you needed and make just as much money?

If you decided to close up shop - people just wouldn't need their carpets cleaned anymore?

..how much extra money did you send to the irs after you paid your taxes??:
zero dollars
zero dollars !! You want people to pay more taxes but you are not willing to set the example and send in extra money!! That's kind of hypocritical wouldn't you agree!!

If a person cant live on 25k a year then something is wrong with them.
Yeah. They might have a child.

The problem is that we have a consumer culture that makes people think they can live beyond their means. Stay out of debt
Its almost impossible for someone with no resources to go to college these days without accruing some debt. You seem to not have a good grasp on practical reality.

Save what ever money you can.
Considering the average family health policy is 10000k a year I don't see how its possible on minimum wage. If both parents work full time at 7.25 an hour they bring home 30k. Health ins. takes 10k out. Day care for one - another 8k. Rent - another 8k. Leaving 4k to save for the future and NOTHING TO EAT ON.

Taking from me to pay for the lifestyle choices of others is wrong.

Low wage employment isn't a lifestyle choice moron.

Last edited:
the problem is the rich pay a lower average tax rate than me.
do you pay a 2:eusa_eh:9% tax rate??

the rich don't pay 29%. The rich - on average - pay closer to 17%. you might pay 29% - but you own a business and actually sweat and do work for your money - that kind of income is not valued by the owners of our government. If instead, you sold your business, and decided to invest the proceeds in the stock market, and made you money by buying and selling stocks - you would pay only 15% - because making money by pushing pieces of electronic paper around (i.e. Not actually producing anything) is valued more by the owners.

I'm surprised you're not pissed off by the fact that someone with the same income as you who earns their money by buying and selling stocks enjoys a tax rate almost half of what you pay.
maybe i should invest like they are!

Its almost impossible for someone with no resources to go to college these days without accruing some debt. You seem to not have a good grasp on practical reality.

Considering the average family health policy is 10000k a year I don't see how its possible on minimum wage.

the military offers the GI BILL..:eusa_eh:

"6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state? Conservatives would tend to say the former in each case, while liberals would tend to say the latter. But when you disconnect what an individual does from the results that happen in his life, it's very difficult to understand cause and effect in people's lives."

My favorite one in the whole article.

What a load of fallacy. There are rich liberals and rich conservatives. Poor conservatives and poor liberals. Middle income liberals and middle class conservatives.
Try not to paint with a single brush to color everyone the same.

Last edited:
I am still waiting for you to show me in the constitution where the supreme court has this "ultimate jurisdiction". If you need the text use the link below

The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Jesus fucking christ you are dumb
The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish.

Considering the average family health policy is 10000k a year I don't see how its possible on minimum wage.

Having children you cant afford is a choice.
Smoking and drinking to your own health's detrement is a choice.
Getting credit card after credit card you cant afford is a choice.
Moron.

do you pay a 2:eusa_eh:9% tax rate??

the rich don't pay 29%. The rich - on average - pay closer to 17%. you might pay 29% - but you own a business and actually sweat and do work for your money - that kind of income is not valued by the owners of our government. If instead, you sold your business, and decided to invest the proceeds in the stock market, and made you money by buying and selling stocks - you would pay only 15% - because making money by pushing pieces of electronic paper around (i.e. Not actually producing anything) is valued more by the owners.

I'm surprised you're not pissed off by the fact that someone with the same income as you who earns their money by buying and selling stocks enjoys a tax rate almost half of what you pay.
maybe i should invest like they are!

Great. So sell your business and stop producing an actual product or service and instead push paper around.

the military offers the GI BILL..:eusa_eh:

and corporations give out scholarships, and you don't have to die to get them.

I am still waiting for you to show me in the constitution where the supreme court has this "ultimate jurisdiction". If you need the text use the link below

The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Jesus fucking christ you are dumb
The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish.
why do you have use foul language ??:confused:

Forum List

Back