7 dead, 51 people shot

What? No headlines? No 24-hour coverage by the media with Leftists screaming for more gun control?

What’s going on here?

Oh, yeah. It was just another bloody weekend in Chicago.

And the weekend before that was 8 dead and 40 shot.

But what about the killers of 15 people in Chicago over the past two weekends? Who were the people who killed and injured dozens of people? Where did they get their guns? What were their political affiliations? Did they believe in God? Who are their parents? What kind of an upbringing did they have? Who were their victims? Will memorials be held for the victims? What about the toddler who was shot because he was too close to the intended targets? What about the 5-year-old boy who shot while riding in a vehicle with two people who had just been stabbed? Who is this 5-year-old boy and will he be okay?

Don’t see any answers to this in the media, do you?

Democrat presidential candidate, Senator Kamala Harris (CA) called out gun violence in America on Twitter. In her tweet, she mentions, Gilroy, CA, El Paso, TX, and Dayton, OH. Does anyone find it strange is that she compeletely ignores the horrific gun violence in Chicago?

Democrat presidential frontrunner Joe Biden spent most of the weekend blaming white nationalism for gun violence and demanding that government enacts gun-control. He tweeted about the shootings in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH, but ignored the horrific gun violence that took place in mostly black areas of Chicago:

And not one of the other Dim candidates mentioned Chicago. Or Baltimore. Or another other Dim-controlled big city.

The article details a few of the shootings. No mention of race but it’s not hard to guess.

Story @ ANOTHER BLOODY CHICAGO WEEKEND: Two Mass Shootings...51 People SHOT…7 DEAD…Silence From Democrat Leaders
Do you really not understand the difference between a mass shooting and a weekend in Chicago?

Clearly Democrats like to pretend they don't. We know why you don't want to include your serial killing mass murdering gangbangers in your screeds. You want their votes and encourage them.
I don’t give two shits about gang bangers nor do I think they vote. You’re nuts

It sure would be nice if they all dropped dead tomorrow. But that's not happening. What is happening in Chicago is a national and global embarrassment.

What? No headlines? No 24-hour coverage by the media with Leftists screaming for more gun control?

What’s going on here?

But what about the killers of 15 people in Chicago over the past two weekends? Who were the people who killed and injured dozens of people? Where did they get their guns? What were their political affiliations? Did they believe in God? Who are their parents? What kind of an upbringing did they have? Who were their victims? Will memorials be held for the victims? What about the toddler who was shot because he was too close to the intended targets? What about the 5-year-old boy who shot while riding in a vehicle with two people who had just been stabbed? Who is this 5-year-old boy and will he be okay?

Democrat presidential candidate, Senator Kamala Harris (CA) called out gun violence in America on Twitter. In her tweet, she mentions, Gilroy, CA, El Paso, TX, and Dayton, OH. Does anyone find it strange is that she compeletely ignores the horrific gun violence in Chicago?

Democrat presidential frontrunner Joe Biden spent most of the weekend blaming white nationalism for gun violence and demanding that government enacts gun-control. He tweeted about the shootings in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH, but ignored the horrific gun violence that took place in mostly black areas of Chicago:

And not one of the other Dim candidates mentioned Chicago. Or Baltimore. Or another other Dim-controlled big city.

The article details a few of the shootings. No mention of race but it’s not hard to guess.

Story @ ANOTHER BLOODY CHICAGO WEEKEND: Two Mass Shootings...51 People SHOT…7 DEAD…Silence From Democrat Leaders
Do you really not understand the difference between a mass shooting and a weekend in Chicago?

Clearly Democrats like to pretend they don't. We know why you don't want to include your serial killing mass murdering gangbangers in your screeds. You want their votes and encourage them.

Sure you do, you love them like all racist left wingers do, and you know they vote, if they get paid to, and we know groups like ACORN and the rest of them pay for votes, and especially for multiple voters they can bus from poll to poll. Why else would Party be opposed to Voter ID laws and letting felons vote?

Please explain, specifically, why a Democrat controlled city like Chicago can't handle its own problems
And do... what? Be specific. Everyone is dying to hear your viable solution. Do us a favor and pretend you are from planet earth for 3 seconds and answer seriously.

Naturally a sociopath like yourself is confused and clueless. That's because as a parrot you can't fathom anything on your own. Stick to your usual juvenile trolling in the Religion Forum, with the other deviant losers.

What’s going on here?

Sure you do, you love them like all racist left wingers do, and you know they vote, if they get paid to, and we know groups like ACORN and the rest of them pay for votes, and especially for multiple voters they can bus from poll to poll. Why else would Party be opposed to Voter ID laws and letting felons vote?
Your head is so far up your ass... regurgitating those tired and transparent talking points! What a joke

What’s going on here?

Your head is so far up your ass... regurgitating those tired and transparent talking points! What a joke

What Slade here is trying to say is he/she/it/mutant is embarrassed by the facts that black and brown gangbangers far outnumber those 'white supremacists' the left keeps trying to focus attention on, and they also have committed far more killings and casualties, as well as hate crimes, and it's not 'fair' to keep pointing that out about the racist left's 'gun control' facts, since they automatically start up babbling about disarming law abiding citizens as their ;solution', politicizing these events from start to finish, never mind the real problems they have, which is they've turned their own neighborhoods into shooting galleries and pathological racist cess pools.

Let's see if Trump is going to visit Chicago.

When was the last time the Obamas took a walk around DA Hoods spreading Hope And Change? Didn't he spend some 20 years there, Organizing N Stuff, and wasn't Michael Obama's daddy a Democratic Party Precinct Captain? Why is it suddenly Trump's job to save your asses???

Well since I don't live in Chicago he is not saving my ass and besides he made the claim about what he was going to do in Chicago.

And once again a conservative tries to create a racist straw man other than address the question asked. I know you people have the attention span of a a mosquito, so here I will ask again-- Where is the GOP love for Chicago. Please explain, specifically

Obviously, the people of Chicago and other notable cities support the conditions under which they live. Constant violence. If that's what they vote for, it seems only fair that they get what they want.

i-GdTVXC3-M.jpg

Democrats look at these mass shootings as a way to score political points, but they don’t do shit to solve the day in and day out murders of young men of color in the municipalities......wait for it......run by DEMOCRATS.

…….Republicans are concerned though and working day and night to solve these murders, right.

And once again a conservative tries to create a racist straw man other than address the question asked. I know you people have the attention span of a a mosquito, so here I will ask again-- Where is the GOP love for Chicago. Please explain, specifically

Obviously, the people of Chicago and other notable cities support the conditions under which they live. Constant violence. If that's what they vote for, it seems only fair that they get what they want.

i-GdTVXC3-M.jpg

Most of those cities are in states that have Republican Governors, why aren't they stepping up and doing something about it.

No political points to be scored. That’s an actual problem that might be difficult to solve.

Will be ignored.

I can score a political point---why do republicans only care about the weekend death toll in Chicago when one of their weapons of war slaughters innocent people in large numbers elsewhere?
we ain't got no weapons war ya lying bastard.

No political points to be scored. That’s an actual problem that might be difficult to solve.

Will be ignored.

I can score a political point---why do republicans only care about the weekend death toll in Chicago when one of their weapons of war slaughters innocent people in large numbers elsewhere?

Only? Who said only?

Please explain, specifically.

I did.

Republicans don't care when these people need food. They are currently cutting welfare benefits. Republicans don't care when they need housing. Can you show me a GOP piece of legislation being blocked by democrats to build new public housing? The GOP doesn't care if the infrastructure is crumbling---the top 1% can fly right over them potholes in their jets.

Where is the GOP love for Chicago. Please explain, specifically.
But I do notice Democrats screaming that Trump and there by the Republicans are increasing the national debt. So what do you want to cut so we don't increase the debt more? Welfare? Medicade? ACA. What or is it complain about the fact that the debt is not going high enough because the Republicans are not funding some pet project or scream that the debt is going up? Care to actually make up your mind?

I am not a democrat. I am a green. We want to disassemble everything, compost it, roll it up and smoke it.
So basically what you are saying is you have no idea on anything.

Democrats look at these mass shootings as a way to score political points, but they don’t do shit to solve the day in and day out murders of young men of color in the municipalities......wait for it......run by DEMOCRATS.

…….Republicans are concerned though and working day and night to solve these murders, right.

Probably not, most of them are garbage elected officials as well. I’d love all of Congress to be voted out.

Only? Who said only?

I did.

Republicans don't care when these people need food. They are currently cutting welfare benefits. Republicans don't care when they need housing. Can you show me a GOP piece of legislation being blocked by democrats to build new public housing? The GOP doesn't care if the infrastructure is crumbling---the top 1% can fly right over them potholes in their jets.

But I do notice Democrats screaming that Trump and there by the Republicans are increasing the national debt. So what do you want to cut so we don't increase the debt more? Welfare? Medicade? ACA. What or is it complain about the fact that the debt is not going high enough because the Republicans are not funding some pet project or scream that the debt is going up? Care to actually make up your mind?

I am not a democrat. I am a green. We want to disassemble everything, compost it, roll it up and smoke it.

I know how to generate 6 pages of posts off something ColonelAngus said would be ignored :funnyface:

Only? Who said only?

I did.

I know how to generate 6 pages of posts off something ColonelAngus said would be ignored :funnyface:
Well I guess if that makes you feel good and like it is a major accomplishment. Yea you.

What Slade here is trying to say is he/she/it/mutant is embarrassed by the facts that black and brown gangbangers far outnumber those 'white supremacists' the left keeps trying to focus attention on, and they also have committed far more killings and casualties, as well as hate crimes, and it's not 'fair' to keep pointing that out about the racist left's 'gun control' facts, since they automatically start up babbling about disarming law abiding citizens as their ;solution', politicizing these events from start to finish, never mind the real problems they have, which is they've turned their own neighborhoods into shooting galleries and pathological racist cess pools.
i don’t need you trying to distort what I’m “trying” to say with your partisan rhetoric. I say what I man and I give honest and direct answers to questions. Take notes and try focusing more on defining your own thoughts and less about incorrectly defining others. You sound like a fool when you try and do so.

Forum List

Back