7 and 11 year old try to rob woman with gun

Now you wish death upon this child ?...wow...you are even more fucked up than these kids ..they most likely have had a horrible childhood so far...whats your excuse ?

I wouldn't wish death on a child but if one ever points a gun at me. I will shoot to kill.

of course you will...

because you think the world is the wild wild west.

It is when you have 7 and 11 year olds attempting armed robbery.

And you would be naive to think otherwise.

The difference between you and I is that I refuse to be a victim.

Kids lucky he didn't end up shot...

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Two boys, ages 7 and 11, are accused of trying to rob a woman with a loaded gun, police said Sunday.

The 11-year-old boy had a .22 caliber loaded handgun when officers found him Saturday at the parking lot of a church, police said. Detectives were investigating how the boys obtained a gun.

"Officers told the 11-year-old to keep his hands out of his pockets but he ignored the officers and tried putting his hand back in his pocket," Portland police said in a statement. "Officers grabbed his arms and recovered a cocked and loaded .22 caliber handgun in his pocket."

The boys are accused of trying to carjack a 22-year-old woman who was in her family's truck waiting for her parents at the church parking lot.

Police: Boys, 7 and 11, attempt robbery with gun - Wire National News - The Sacramento Bee

actually...its to bad the woman was not armed...and killed them both.

putting down rabid animals..... works for me.

:rolleyes:

I assume you were attempting to rile people up with this comment.

Since when is commenting on a news story "making something up"? Yeah she made a flippant analogy about the prevalence of guns... SO what? I see a few others here who are "making something up" just from that. You reeeally think Jill doesn't already know it's already illegal for the kids to have guns? :doubt:
Commenting on the news story isn't making something up. The flippant analogy is - arguing something no one is arguing.

Ah, then if Jillian knows that, then it's a thread with no point.

:thup:

{/QUOTE}Considering we have people here who think an optimal end result would have been for the woman to have shot the vermin children dead, it seems there's a discussion to be had.

First of all, the 7 year old was not the one with the gun. There's two big factors to treating him differently than the 11 yr old in this scenario. Still, the 11 year old barely meets the juvenile threshold either, so there is no simple solution here.

They teach them young in the hood? No one is curious as to where and how the 11 year old got the gun? Thank God no one got killed. Portlandia is one strange place, nice place to visit in the summer and fall but one weired place.

Humans aren't animals. Animals are animals. Human beings have the capacity to reason and to reflect on their death.

Forum List

Back