7 and 11 year old try to rob woman with gun

actually...its to bad the woman was not armed...and killed them both.

putting down rabid animals..... works for me.

Now you wish death upon this child ?...wow...you are even more fucked up than these kids ..they most likely have had a horrible childhood so far...whats your excuse ?

I wouldn't wish death on a child but if one ever points a gun at me. I will shoot to kill.

Exactly. Child or adult...it makes no difference, they are threatening you life.

I would also think that "children" have less of a problem pulling the trigger too!

Oh no hes a grown ass man but he has always been a little shit, even at 7 and 11, there was always something off about him, its hard to explain. I do agree parents have a responsibility to keep their kids under control, but its hard to literally control everything they are doing.

oh i understand about bad kids.... which is why i said i had no problem with locking them up for years. Nothing is going to change them. Little criminals... just grow up to be big criminals.

no, its not hard to control your children....

You start training them from the time they are a day old. Same way you do pets.

The problem is, you can't do alot of stuff that you could do before with kids, whenever me or my siblings misbehaved before our parents would whup our asses, nowadays that can get the parents arrested or a visit from CPS, paddling and such is seen as child abuse now. Kids are basically animals when they are not disciplined.

i know... and THAT is the problem.

There is a sickness in our society. A sickness that has as its very beginnings in the idea that it's okay to take what others have. It's okay to kill others. These children come from households that believe it's okay to take from others. If these children are black, and it's quite likely that they are. That's where the sickness is most prevalent. They are raised with the concept that white people are enemies and it's okay to take what they have and kill them if they refuse. Not entirely unlike palestinian children raised to hate Jews.

Commenting on the news story isn't making something up. The flippant analogy is - arguing something no one is arguing.

Ah, then if Jillian knows that, then it's a thread with no point.

:thup:

Considering we have people here who think an optimal end result would have been for the woman to have shot the vermin children dead, it seems there's a discussion to be had.

First of all, the 7 year old was not the one with the gun. There's two big factors to treating him differently than the 11 yr old in this scenario. Still, the 11 year old barely meets the juvenile threshold either, so there is no simple solution here.

vermin children.... :lol:

:redface: I was being facetious...

Since when is commenting on a news story "making something up"? Yeah she made a flippant analogy about the prevalence of guns... SO what? I see a few others here who are "making something up" just from that. You reeeally think Jill doesn't already know it's already illegal for the kids to have guns? :doubt:
Commenting on the news story isn't making something up. The flippant analogy is - arguing something no one is arguing.

Considering we have people here who think an optimal end result would have been for the woman to have shot the vermin children dead, it seems there's a discussion to be had.

First of all, the 7 year old was not the one with the gun. There's two big factors to treating him differently than the 11 yr old in this scenario. Still, the 11 year old barely meets the juvenile threshold either, so there is no simple solution here.

^^^^

that. si must have been in angry ranting winger mode.

seems she feels like destroying the bit of credibility she has as an occasionally lucide righty.

but whatchagonnado?

Now you wish death upon this child ?...wow...you are even more fucked up than these kids ..they most likely have had a horrible childhood so far...whats your excuse ?

I wouldn't wish death on a child but if one ever points a gun at me. I will shoot to kill.

Exactly. Child or adult...it makes no difference, they are threatening you life.

I would also think that "children" have less of a problem pulling the trigger too!

I was reading about child soldiers in Africa, one of the reasons they like using kids is because children tend to be more cruel than adults because they haven't developed empathy yet.

There is a sickness in our society. A sickness that has as its very beginnings in the idea that it's okay to take what others have. It's okay to kill others. These children come from households that believe it's okay to take from others. If these children are black, and it's quite likely that they are. That's where the sickness is most prevalent. They are raised with the concept that white people are enemies and it's okay to take what they have and kill them if they refuse. Not entirely unlike palestinian children raised to hate Jews.

If the kids are white, than that does that mean?

actually...its to bad the woman was not armed...and killed them both.

putting down rabid animals..... works for me.

of course you will...

because you think the world is the wild wild west.

there have always been robberies, idiota. that is nothing new. in fact, the world is a much LESS dangerous place than hundreds of years ago.

if you actually had two firing synapses, you'd know that.

now run off and be quiet.

Not really sure where you're going with this and, from the sparse information from the link, it's not clear where this took place.
She's gonna' say that the kids wouldn't have done that if they didn't have a gun, which is B.S. They'd have just used something else.

well, it begs a lot of questions... like where did they get the gun? where were their parents? do you think a 7 and 11 year old SHOULD have a gun, cause , you know, it's not like the 2nd amendment has an age limit...

and really, do you think a 7 and 11 year old walking up to you with a pocket knife (which they also shouldn't have) is the same as them having a gun?

A lot of our rights don't include an age limit, it's implied.

At the end of the day, isn't this just a simple case of it's not the gun's fault but the retarded owners for letting these kids have access to it?

:lol:

vermin children.... :lol:

:redface: I was being facetious...

not far from wrong though....... :eusa_clap:

I was reading about child soldiers in Africa, one of the reasons they like using kids is because children tend to be more cruel than adults because they haven't developed empathy yet.

yes, i know.

^^^^

that. si must have been in angry ranting winger mode.
Would you prefer I call you an idiot instead of a moron whenever you call me an idiot?

Cuz, I can do that....

seems she feels like destroying the bit of credibility she has as an occasionally lucide righty.

but whatchagonnado?
Moron.

Um....er....

Idiot. A passive-aggressive one at that.

Now, what's this "happy medium" on gun control you want? As a dodge, you have yet to answer the question.

Last edited:

If the kids are white, than that does that mean?

It means we have a sickness in our society that says its okay to take what others have and kill them if they refuse. While this idea is more prevalent among black children, it isn't confined there. Unfortunately most of the youth attacks on others have been by young black children. I cannot think of any of the pack attacks where groups of children attack one lone person that are by packs of white children.

This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the inculcation of hate which is far more prevalent among blacks.

I don't know anyone who would joyously take the life of a seven or eleven year old.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back