7 and 11 year old try to rob woman with gun

In Brazil packs of feral children roam the streets preying on whoever is unlucky enough to cross the path of a pack. Hunters are paid to hunt them down and exterminate them.

Then, in July 1993, the whole world's attention was drawn to the issue, when eight children sleeping in a square in the centre of Rio de Janeiro were massacred by off-duty policemen. The ugly details—those who tried to flee were hunted down and despatched with a bullet in the back—and the apparent indifference of the authorities guaranteed massive media coverage. Soon the world had read of packs of feral children roaming the streets of Brazilian cities, hunted down like rats by exterminators hired by shopkeepers fed up with the children's pilfering.

Brazil

This is the direction we're going.

In Brazil packs of feral children roam the streets preying on whoever is unlucky enough to cross the path of a pack. Hunters are paid to hunt them down and exterminate them.

Then, in July 1993, the whole world's attention was drawn to the issue, when eight children sleeping in a square in the centre of Rio de Janeiro were massacred by off-duty policemen. The ugly details—those who tried to flee were hunted down and despatched with a bullet in the back—and the apparent indifference of the authorities guaranteed massive media coverage. Soon the world had read of packs of feral children roaming the streets of Brazilian cities, hunted down like rats by exterminators hired by shopkeepers fed up with the children's pilfering.

Brazil

It is if the parents don't step up to the plate and take care of their kids.

They're the ones who ought to be shot. IMO

Brazil

We have social policies in this country that makes no demand on parents to take care of their children. In fact, we have policies that make it easier to not take care of their children and substitute the government nanny instead. We pay parents to not take care of their children and discourage such caretaking whenever possible. Instead, parents are encouraged to sit on their asses, take their drug of choice and vote democrat.

Not joyously. But there will be those who find it necessary as children become more feral.

Children aren't "feral".

sure they are if not well trained.... humans are nothing more then animals and some... less then that.

don't encourage the moron. children aren't feral. they can be badly behaved, yes.

and maybe before people are allowed to own guns, they should have to take a safety course and if their kids get hold of a gun, their parents should lose their right to own one.

there ya go. problem solved.

Brazil

We have social policies in this country that makes no demand on parents to take care of their children. In fact, we have policies that make it easier to not take care of their children and substitute the government nanny instead. We pay parents to not take care of their children and discourage such caretaking whenever possible. Instead, parents are encouraged to sit on their asses, take their drug of choice and vote democrat.

are you this stupid in real life?

please tell me it's a put on for the internet.

Do we know who the gun belonged to or where it came from?

I would drag my kids to a jail and a court room and a cemetery and a hospital everyday and make them care for somebody who was hurt by a gun. They would also have to write and draw an apology to the woman and take it to her in person AFTER they felt remorse.

They would not be out of my sight for one second longer than necessary. Their punishments with me would make them wish they were in jail.

and oh yeah, serious psycho exams and if they once joked about a gun i would knock their teeth out...

Last edited:
a 22 in every pocket...a chicken in every pot, right?

The Associated Press Dec 9, 2012, 8:53 PM
Two boys, ages 7 and 11, are accused of trying to rob a woman with a loaded gun, police said Sunday.

The 11-year-old boy had a .22 caliber loaded handgun when officers found him Saturday at the parking lot of a church, police said. Detectives were investigating how the boys obtained a gun.

"Officers told the 11-year-old to keep his hands out of his pockets but he ignored the officers and tried putting his hand back in his pocket," Portland police said in a statement. "Officers grabbed his arms and recovered a cocked and loaded .22 caliber handgun in his pocket."

The boys are accused of trying to carjack a 22-year-old woman who was in her family's truck waiting for her parents at the church parking lot. The woman said the boys then demanded cash and her phone, and that the younger boy told the older one to "show her your piece."

"The woman again refused to give them anything and she drove away, calling 911. As she pulled away, she saw the 11-year-old pull the gun from his pocket," police said.

The boys were apprehended by officers responding to reports of children with guns. When they arrived, the boys tried to run away.

After the boys were caught, officers returned the boys to their families, but the 11-year-old tried to escape his parents' house, police said. Officers later caught him.

Police: Boys, 7 and 11, Attempt Robbery With Gun - ABC News

sounds like a blue state thang...:lol::rolleyes:

Brazil

The social policies along with bleeding heart liberals makes it damn near impossible to properly raise children.

We live in a society where every child thinks they're entitled. They question authority, they don't know the value of a dollar and in some cases the value of a human life and they are being deprived of self-worth.

In school and in sports every child gets an award, some schools will not allow anyone to get below a "C" so no student will ever fail.

When everyone get's A's and B's, trophies and awards. No one wins.

thanks for the valuable input, as always.

:rolleyes:

Oh, I get it...Trajan and Si modo think every news story is some liberal conspiracy "argument" to be had on a political message board...so that explains why someone would roll their eyes when people are concerned with gun wielding children. Weird.

thanks for the valuable input, as always.

:rolleyes:

Oh, I get it...Trajan and Si modo think every news story is some liberal conspiracy "argument" to be had on a political message board...so that explains why someone would roll their eyes when people are concerned with gun wielding children. Weird.

yes, valerie, it is weird.

yet somehow unsurprising. :dunno:

si's meltdown was pretty funny, though.

It seems as if someones parental skills are extremely lacking..................

Perhaps the state should raise those kids properly... lol

Do we know who the gun belonged to or where it came from?

I would drag my kids to a jail and a court room and a cemetery and a hospital everyday and make them care for somebody who was hurt by a gun. They would also have to write and draw an apology to the woman and take it to her in person AFTER they felt remorse.

They would not be out of my sight for one second longer than necessary. Their punishments with me would make them wish they were in jail.

and oh yeah, serious psycho exams and if they once joked about a gun i would knock their teeth out...

More likely, one of them would just say three magic words: "He molested me." Your life is INSTANTLY over.

That, or they might just spike your morning oatmeal with rat poison.

Only the government should have guns, just like in Mao's China and Stalin's Russia

Yeah, Frank here is only 14 and he already has an arsenal.

'course, he doesn't know how to read yet so he hasn't figured out which end that bullet thing goes into. But as soon as he learns how to read, he's gonna be talking to the other little kids in his hood 'bout them getting their own guns cuz, as we all know, you're never too young to pack heat to school.

(Short version: Frank, you're a blithering idiot.)

Forum List

Back