7 and 11 year old try to rob woman with gun

Holder's guns killed Brian Terry

Obama's guns wound up in the hand of the Libyan Jihadists, they got mad about a video and killed the Ambassador and three others

okie dokie frank...

do you think because you keep repeating his name that he's more important than the thousands of people who die from gun violence every year?

Last edited:
a 7 yr old ?..are you listening to yourself ?..i doubt you could handle seeing a 7 yr old spending 14 yrs in prison or think that would not most assuredly turn him into a a crazed criminal upon his release...there are responsible parties here but they most certainly are not the 7 yr old

these children are capable of killing someone in the commission of a crime. That balances keeping the little prick in prison.

he is 7

He is 7 and was complicit in a crime involving a gun. Next time someone could wind up dead because of this 7 year old. Dead is dead, whether caused by a 7 year old or a 70 year old.

a 22 in every pocket...a chicken in every pot, right?

The Associated Press Dec 9, 2012, 8:53 PM
Two boys, ages 7 and 11, are accused of trying to rob a woman with a loaded gun, police said Sunday.

The 11-year-old boy had a .22 caliber loaded handgun when officers found him Saturday at the parking lot of a church, police said. Detectives were investigating how the boys obtained a gun.

"Officers told the 11-year-old to keep his hands out of his pockets but he ignored the officers and tried putting his hand back in his pocket," Portland police said in a statement. "Officers grabbed his arms and recovered a cocked and loaded .22 caliber handgun in his pocket."

The boys are accused of trying to carjack a 22-year-old woman who was in her family's truck waiting for her parents at the church parking lot. The woman said the boys then demanded cash and her phone, and that the younger boy told the older one to "show her your piece."

"The woman again refused to give them anything and she drove away, calling 911. As she pulled away, she saw the 11-year-old pull the gun from his pocket," police said.

The boys were apprehended by officers responding to reports of children with guns. When they arrived, the boys tried to run away.

After the boys were caught, officers returned the boys to their families, but the 11-year-old tried to escape his parents' house, police said. Officers later caught him.

Police: Boys, 7 and 11, Attempt Robbery With Gun - ABC News

the "children" should be locked up for as long as an adult would be locked up or until they are 21 (which ever lasts longer) .... little criminals only grow up into bigger criminals. They new what they were doing. I dont care how "young" they are.

The parents should also be jailed....for not being able to control their pets.

the law presumes that the children are not capable of forming an intent to commit a criminal act. and i'm not certain that putting children away until they're adults would benefit society. what do you think those children would do upon getting out of prison? it wouldn't be very long til they'd be back in or worse. there are deeper questions here.

the "children" should be locked up for as long as an adult would be locked up or until they are 21 (which ever lasts longer) .... little criminals only grow up into bigger criminals. They new what they were doing. I dont care how "young" they are.

A 7 yr old ?..are you listening to yourself ?..I doubt you could handle seeing a 7 yr old spending 14 yrs in prison or think that would not most assuredly turn him into a a crazed criminal upon his release...there are responsible parties here but they most certainly are not the 7 yr old

said 7 year old i am very sure would have had zero issue killing that woman.

As i also said... i have zero issue with locking up the 7 year old for 14 years... go back in 14 years and i bet its a criminal jailed or not jailed.

and if you missed it.... i also said the parents should be jailed.

Kids lucky he didn't end up shot...

actually...its to bad the woman was not armed...and killed them both.

putting down rabid animals..... works for me.

Now you wish death upon this child ?...wow...you are even more fucked up than these kids ..they most likely have had a horrible childhood so far...whats your excuse ?

No.. i do not wish death on them...

i said... its to bad the woman was not armed and killed them both.

what is the difference if it was an adult doing the very same thing? None.

the law presumes that the children are not capable of forming an intent to commit a criminal act. and i'm not certain that putting children away until they're adults would benefit society. what do you think those children would do upon getting out of prison? it wouldn't be very long til they'd be back in or worse. there are deeper questions here.

you and i both know... what the law presumes... is wrong at times.

first they car jacked her.. then they robbed her... and THEN threatened her life with a gun. That shows intent.

sorry.. they knew what they were doing.

I understand there are deeper question here. The parents should be jailed for allowing their "children" to run wild.

The gun owner should lose their license... The parent should be held responsible for lack of proper supervision and the kids should face strict consequences for their actions but they also need some sort of guidance.

Government policy on juvenile delinquency must often struggle with the appropriate balance of concern over the healthy development of children and adolescents who violate the law and a public desire to punish criminals. This tension between rehabilitation and punishment when dealing with children and adolescents who commit crimes results in an ambivalent orientation toward young offenders. Criminal acts must be suppressed, condemned, and punished. Nevertheless, children and adolescents who commit criminal acts must be educated and supported in a growth process that should be the objective of government policy for all young people, including young offenders.

A number of cognitive and social features of childhood and adolescence influence the content of juvenile crime policy. Historically, children under the age of seven have been considered below the age of reason, and therefore unable to formulate the criminal intent necessary to be held accountable for criminal offenses. In practice, children younger than age 10 are rarely involved in the juvenile justice system. Arrests of those younger than 10 years old account for less than 2 percent of all juvenile arrests. By the age of 16 or 17, most adolescents are deemed to have sufficient cognitive capacity and life experience to be held accountable for intended wrongful acts. How to deal appropriately with those who commit crimes between the ages of 10 and 17 is the issue faced in juvenile crime policy.

Juvenile Crime, Juvenile Justice

Juvenile Crime, Juvenile Justice

SO, what would you do, send them to bed without supper? Do you realize how serious this thing is? I doubt it.

PS: Thanks for the neg rep. You didn't have the courage to debate what I said, so I have no idea what your problem is. Naturally, I neg repped you also.

To Bad the babysitter was not packing she could of blown the little fuckers head off...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30GnIAz5Ics&playnext=1&list=PL8C24549CF150C431&feature=results_video]Four-Year-Old Boy Shoots His Baby Sitter - YouTube[/ame]

he should at least face 17 years of hard-time ..after all he had intent...even his pappy sez he knowed he done wrong...right syrenn ?

Last edited:
Not really sure where you're going with this and, from the sparse information from the link, it's not clear where this took place.
She's gonna' say that the kids wouldn't have done that if they didn't have a gun, which is B.S. They'd have just used something else.

well, it begs a lot of questions... like where did they get the gun? where were their parents? do you think a 7 and 11 year old SHOULD have a gun, cause , you know, it's not like the 2nd amendment has an age limit...

and really, do you think a 7 and 11 year old walking up to you with a pocket knife (which they also shouldn't have) is the same as them having a gun?

Sure, if you get to put that in there then it's fair to point out that the little fuckkers are liberals.... Hell, they believe in taking other peoples chit already, bet you anything they support "free" healthcare for all too.

So, what would YOU do. There certainly has to be something done. This is not just about the kids, you know; it's also about protecting people from these kids. This is not about the kids playing hooky, for God's sake; it's about an armed car jacking.

There may be deeper questions (whatever they may be), but one thing is simple: something must be done to protect the public from these kids until they are no longer a threat.

At a minimum, I would prefer to see them immediately removed from the home and placed in custody while they are subjected to appropriate psychological tests. If an impartial mental health professional opines that the kids didn't know what they were doing and won't do it again, then send them back home; but if the prognosis is that the kids will likely continue such behavior, keep them away from the rest of us as long as possible. Unfortunately, the legal system seems to care more for juvenile offenders than their victims.

I think it would be insane to release these kids if they were likely to continue in the same behavior. If their conduct remains unchecked, the next time they might kill someone. An 11-year old can shot a person just as dead as an adult.

Ooooo, make up more shit and argue that.

:rolleyes:

Did you know it's illegal to have a loaded firearm in Portland?

So, you tell us all how this happened, even though it's illegal, K?

what lie, idiot?

it is illeagal for those kids to have the gun right? If they got it from the parents they should be prosecuted for neglagance. Not sure what you are loooking for here

Last edited:

Ooooo, make up more shit and argue that.

Did you know it's illegal to have a loaded firearm in Portland?

So, you tell us all how this happened, even though it's illegal, K?

what lie, idiot?
Where did I say you lied, moron? :lol:

What I did say is this gun in every pocket analogy to chickens in pots is all yours.

So, how did this ever happen? It's ILLEGAL to have a loaded firearm in Portland. Do you want laws to make it more illegal?

So, assuming that it is wrong to put the kids away until they are adults, what would YOU do. This is not just about the kids, you know; it's also about protecting society from these kids. There may be deeper questions (whatever they may be) but one thing is simple: something must be done to prevent further victims. This is not about some kids playing hooky, for God's same; its about an attempted armed carjacking.

I would prefer to have the kids immediately removed from their home(s) and subjected to appropriate psychological examinations. If an impartial mental health professional opined that the kids didn't know what they were doing and won't do it again then give them stern counseling send them back home; but if the prognosis is that the kids knew what they were doing and will likely continue such behavior without long-term treatment, then keep them away from the rest of us as long as possible. Unfortunately, the criminal justice system often cares more about the juvenile than they do about their victims.

If left unchecked these kids could end up killing someone. An 11-year old can shot a person just as dead as an adult can.

How the kids acquired the gun is another matter – a very serious one. I firmly believe in the right to keep and bear arms; however, with each right comes certain responsibilities, and one of the most important responsibilities of gun owners is to keep their guns secure. When my gun is not in my immediate possession, it is in a locked safe – always. Those who allow children to gain access to their guns should be punished, and not by just a slap on the wrist.

PS: Whether kids are more dangerous when they get our of prison is a matter of debate. Not everyone agrees. The sources I trust suggest that incarceration along with behavior modification programs - such as counseling and continued education - makes them much less likely to be repeat offenders.

Kids lucky he didn't end up shot...

Now you wish death upon this child ?...wow...you are even more fucked up than these kids ..they most likely have had a horrible childhood so far...whats your excuse ?

Having a horrible childhood is no excuse for attempting an armed carjacking. If they had killed the women, would a horrible childhood have been an acceptable justification? Not everyone who has a horrible childhood (however you define it) is a criminal, and some who have had a decent or even privileged childhood do commit crimes. Don't ever be afraid to put the blame squarely on the person doing the crime. Not everything a person does is someone else's fault.

These kids did one good thing: they proved why is it important for law abiding citizens
to carry arms.

Having a horrible childhood is no excuse for attempting an armed carjacking. If they had killed the women, would a horrible childhood have been an acceptable justification? Not everyone who has a horrible childhood (however you define it) is a criminal, and some who have had a decent or even privileged childhood do commit crimes. Don't ever be afraid to put the blame squarely on the person doing the crime. Not everything a person does is someone else's fault.

These kids did one good thing: they proved why is it important for law abiding citizens
to carry arms.

I said a horrible childhood so far he still is a child...he is 7.. fortunately no one was hurt and he has a chance now...

I want to know where the parents were. I bet the parents are unemployed drongo's who don't give a fig about their own children.

Forum List

Back