67 Israeli LIE:

It invalidates wild claims of the US military aid to Israel since times immemorial, of course.
America has been providing aid to Israel since '48 and tried to stop and Arab/ Israeli arms race. As we can see it failed.
If our honorable pbel let it be known there was no military aid, then there was no military aid. Case dismissed.
Can you imagine 5 Arab countries with much greater manpower and firepower ganged up in what they thought was the end of Israel, and managed to suffer a humiliating loss, with no assistance from the US. That's what happens when you have no brainpower.

Preemptive Strike:

United States

In the years following the 1958 Iraqi revolution, the United States enjoyed friendly, if sometimes tense, relationships with Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia and Morocco. U.S.-Egyptian relations cooled, however, following President Nasser’s 1962 deployment of Egyptian troops to Yemen to fight Saudi-supported royalists. The U.S. in turn aided their Saudi allies, a critical oil source.

In Israel: The Embattled Ally, Nadav Safran notes that Egyptian involvement in the Yemen war also impacted relations with the Americans vis-a-vis the question of Israel. As Egypt built up its military capabilities during the Yemen war, the Israelis approached the Americans for weapons and diplomatic assistance. U.S. military aid to Israel had been negligible, but in 1963 the Americans approved the transfer of Hawk surface-to-air missiles to Israel and recommitted to Israel’s security and the need to maintain a regional balance of power. By 1965, under the leadership of President Lyndon B. Johnson, the United States cut its economic assistance to Egypt, and U.S.-Egypt relations reached a nadir, pushing the Egyptians closing to the Soviets. The Soviets exploited the Arab-Israeli conflict and American "imperialism" to promote pro-Soviet Arab unity, turning the region in an arena for a proxy power struggle between the USSR and the Americans.

The Americans’ role in the 1967 war was also influenced by its earlier involvement in the 1956 Suez Canal crisis. President Dwight Eisenhower pressured Israel to withdraw from Sharm el-Sheikh despite the fact that the Egyptians did not offer any concessions in return. Significantly, though, Eisenhower did pledge that the U.S. would guarantee Israel’s right of passage in the Straits of Tiran. The Americans also sponsored a United Nations resolution establishing the United Nations Emergency Force presence between the Egyptians and the Israelis.

During the run up to the Six-Day War, the Americans repeatedly rebuffed Israeli requests for military aid and approval for an Israeli preemptive attack on Egypt. The United States, bogged down in Vietnam and facing domestic opposition to that war, was loathe to become embroiled in a second front. Rather than get involved militarily, the Americans aggressively pursued diplomatic solutions and sought to cobble together an international regatta to challenge the Egyptian blockade on Israeli shipping in the Straits of Tiran, a campaign that ultimately failed. But while the U.S. continued to refuse to aid Israel militarily, the American opposition to unilateral Israeli action began to soften in the beginning of June 1967.

General References
1.Six Days of War: June 1967 and the Making of the Modern Middle East, Michael B. Oren, 2002
2.Israel: The Embattled Ally, Nadav Safran, 1981
Israeli's don't lie!

I learned that on the internet.

Israel won the 1967 War but stupidly didn't annex the territories.

America has been providing aid to Israel since '48 and tried to stop and Arab/ Israeli arms race. As we can see it failed.
If our honorable pbel let it be known there was no military aid, then there was no military aid. Case dismissed.
Can you imagine 5 Arab countries with much greater manpower and firepower ganged up in what they thought was the end of Israel, and managed to suffer a humiliating loss, with no assistance from the US. That's what happens when you have no brainpower.

Roudy the Fungoo Hairdryer Warrior General Foul...Who was it that said: "the Israelis have to win every war, the Arabs only need to win one."

Poor tinny and peeballs if only Begin had sneaked into the home of an arab and slit the throats of a few infants and cut off the genitalia of a few arab boys and shoved them down their throats -------they would have been SOOOOO HAPPY

Poor tinny and peeballs if only Begin had sneaked into the home of an arab and slit the throats of a few infants and cut off the genitalia of a few arab boys and shoved them down their throats -------they would have been SOOOOO HAPPY

I think people can see you for who you really are.

You are too obvious.

You are too obvious.

<<<< # 462 in the islamo nazi pig hand book of meaningless "comebacks"

for the record---make note of the "NON SPECIFIC" belch. It
is a technique that has been employed by islamo nazi pigs for
centuries 'non specific' in the sense that it is a 'come-back'
that can be used in response to just about anything. The
non-specific come-back for badly brought up nasty children is
"you smell" Some of them grow into adulthood and never
improve -----they are the islamo nazi pigs and their non specifc
come-backs simply get slightly more sophisticated by just as
repetitious and meaningless

During the run up to the Six-Day War, the Americans repeatedly rebuffed Israeli requests for military aid and approval for an Israeli preemptive attack on Egypt.
It invalidates wild claims of the US military aid to Israel since times immemorial, of course.

The ISRAEL did not make requests for USA military aid in 1967 and did not get any Pee-balls is lying again as to his claim of "PERMISSION FOR PRE-EMPTIVE strike" what a laugh ----that minor little attack on an Egyptian airport in which some standing planes were destroyed is a HUGE ISSUE with islamo nazi pigs who pray every day that Israelis will grab babies and slit their throats so that they and their fellow islamo nazi pigs will not look so bad

Note that the islamo nazi pigs obssess over a crumb of vandalism comitted by Israel and ignore the clear acts of war comitted by Nasser in May 1967----Note that to islamo nazi pigs the outright murder of children by terrorist attacks on schools and pizza parlors is NOTHING compared to the loss of a few unoccupied airplanes standing on the airfield If israel bombs an empty plane to the DEPRAVED ISLAMO NAZI that constitutes AN ACT OF WAR -----but when the islamo nazi pig country nudges its sluts with bombs on their asses into school yards to blow the brains out of israeli children-- THAT IS A NOTHING thanks peeballs for demonstrating your ideology and that of your fellow islamo nazis AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW

You are too obvious.

I rest my case.:lol::lol::lol:

You are too obvious.

# 673 in the islamo nazi pigs hand book of meaningless "comebacks"

for the record----the "maningless comeback" is vital for the
social interaction of persons who are unable to think

I wouldn't know. I am Christian.

So was Adolf Hitler and so was Adolf Eichmann and so were the writers of the islamo nazi handbooks in use today-----except for a few who converted to islam in Egypt

The writer of the forerunner of the NUREMBURG CODE was Constantine ---first emperor of the first "holy roman empire" aka first Reich It was the laws elaborated by Constantine and codified by Justiin that inspired the Shariah laws regarding DHIMMIA which legalize rape and enslavement and murder of non muslims. The same code inspired the Nuremburg code which legalized the genocide of jews and gypsies in the "third reich"

a very very interesting factoid is that the justinian code and the dhimmia laws of shariah and the nuremburg laws of your hero Adolf ------all include laws requiring jews to be marked with yellow insignia Is that not fascinating? For the record----shariah dhimmia included a law marking christians with blue insignia ----------there is always some carry over shit The only way to trace a "PEOPLE" is by their laws and their customs ------cuisine helps too---------genetics is a minor issue.

Are you not fascinated by your links? It was Constantine that made you a christian and made your hero ADOLF a christian It was constantine that founded the FIRST REICH

in fact it was constantine to whom most of the genocides of the past 2000 years can be traced

So was Adolf Hitler and so was Adolf Eichmann and so were the writers of the islamo nazi handbooks in use today-----except for a few who converted to islam in Egypt

The writer of the forerunner of the NUREMBURG CODE was Constantine ---first emperor of the first "holy roman empire" aka first Reich It was the laws elaborated by Constantine and codified by Justiin that inspired the Shariah laws regarding DHIMMIA which legalize rape and enslavement and murder of non muslims. The same code inspired the Nuremburg code which legalized the genocide of jews and gypsies in the "third reich"

a very very interesting factoid is that the justinian code and the dhimmia laws of shariah and the nuremburg laws of your hero Adolf ------all include laws requiring jews to be marked with yellow insignia Is that not fascinating? For the record----shariah dhimmia included a law marking christians with blue insignia ----------there is always some carry over shit The only way to trace a "PEOPLE" is by their laws and their customs ------cuisine helps too---------genetics is a minor issue.

Are you not fascinated by your links? It was Constantine that made you a christian and made your hero ADOLF a christian It was constantine that founded the FIRST REICH

in fact it was constantine to whom most of the genocides of the past 2000 years can be traced

There is a world criminal class that transcends religion.

ConquistaDora The Explorer - CollegeHumor Video

no question The historical forces responsible for virtually all of the land theft and genocides in history have been THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE and THE CALIPHATE

later on Communism tried to emulate both but failed

so what point are you struggling to make? I knew that fact long ago.
If you review the history of jews-----it becomes very clear. Jews constitute'
a kind of microcosm of this ENTIRE PROCESS and have been affected by
every aspect of it There were already existing jewish communities in every
land invaded by muslims ------even afghanistan In all cases they were
subjected to a degree of genocide. The genocides comitted by THE HOLY
ROMAN EMPIRE upon the "indians in the americas were very very similar to the genocides comitted by the CALIPHATE In fact they were ALL BASED ON THE LAWS ELABORATED BY CONSTANTINE. continued by the INQUISITION of the HOLY
ROMAN EMPIRE and RECAPITULATED IN SHARIAH AND NAZISM.

no question The historical forces responsible for virtually all of the land theft and genocides in history have been THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE and THE CALIPHATE

ROMAN EMPIRE upon the "indians in the americas were very very similar to the genocides comitted by the CALIPHATE In fact they were ALL BASED ON THE LAWS ELABORATED BY CONSTANTINE. continued by the INQUISITION of the HOLY

I don't get into religion. Most people don't. Using religion is a divide and conquer thing that the criminal class uses to keep wars going.

I don't fall into that trap.

I don't get into religion. Most people don't. Using religion is a divide and conquer thing that the criminal class uses to keep wars going.

Isn't that what Islam is all about. Problems in the world today are mainly because of Mahootma's "religion."

Isn't that what Islam is all about. Problems in the world today are mainly because of Mahootma's "religion."

Don't know. I don't fall into the religion trap.

OH HOW NOBLE THOU ART actually it is TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN IDEOLOGY that does the divide and conquor thing Long ago Catholicism was a TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN IDEOLOGY more recently COMMUNISM (along with atheism) was and to a much lesser extent still is ----a TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN IDEOLOGY and today the ONE MOST SIGNIFICANT TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN IDEOLOGY in the world is ISLAM -----they are having meetings right now in Teheran trying to figure out how to impose it on the world----first step----get rid of the thorn in the side of the totalitarian caliphate ISRAEL ISRAEL DOES STAND IN THE WAY OF THE ISLAMIC UTOPIA

Why then are you wasting time on this board? You can't have it both ways. Defending your Palestine and Islam while denying religion is the main catalyst.

Why then are you wasting time on this board? You can't have it both ways. Defending your Palestine and Islam while denying religion is the main catalyst.

Hoss, don't you ever get tired of using the Religion card as the primary reason for this conflict...Islam by far exceeded the Christians in getting along with Jews...

What this war is about to every Muslim is that Israel was created by a political fiat by a dying colonial empire Great Brittain...to them the primary reason for Muslim resistance is that you occupy their land, not the hocus pokus religious claims to the land.

Forum List

Back