67 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump

well that should decrease the cost of living some.

any world on when he plans on cutting spending?

no?

then it's meaningless
Agreed. It does appear he intends to increase spending and continue the huge deficits Obama loved.

I wonder will lefties claim Trump had to double the deficit to keep the economy afloat, like they have for BO?

At any rate, 67 enviro regs means almost nothing in a nation with thousands of enviro regs.
Ghee I don't know is there a great recession occurring now? Derp..
dupe.

the so called great recession ended in 2009, but your Messiah continued his massive spending up to the day he left office.

Doubled the national debt in 8 years....you must be so proud.

• Oil rig safety regulations
Why who in the hell needs safety on an oil rig, why they are as safe as a baby playing with a butcher knife...

no?

then it's meaningless
Agreed. It does appear he intends to increase spending and continue the huge deficits Obama loved.

I wonder will lefties claim Trump had to double the deficit to keep the economy afloat, like they have for BO?

At any rate, 67 enviro regs means almost nothing in a nation with thousands of enviro regs.
dupe.

the so called great recession ended in 2009, but your Messiah continued his massive spending up to the day he left office.

Sequestration....
Tell me one president that hasn't completed massive spending and increased the debt?

LOL Well yes, there are more trees than there were 100 years ago, but they are short trees.
You have no idea how long it takes trees to mature.

if you did

well, I've said it so many times you probably thought out the rest of it.
Depends what kind of tree it is...Some have long lives and take a long time to grow to full potential others are fast growers and die earlier than the slow ones...For the last 20 years boring beetles have killed a large majority of red and white oak trees that are slow growers being hardwoods...

Two Thumbs, the rules on water in the West were established in the 19th century. You want to change them. you are going to have to fight the ranchers and farmers in the Western States.

As for the rules that the treasonous bastard rescinding, they can be put in place by the Dem that beats President Pence in 2020.
Yes!

We must NEVER eliminate even 67 rules out of thousands, because government knows best...how does one get so slanted?

no?

then it's meaningless

dupe.

Sequestration....
Tell me one president that hasn't completed massive spending and increased the debt?
Good God man are you this dumb?

Most presidents did not massively increase the debt. Only the most recent jackasses have.

no?

then it's meaningless

dupe.

Sequestration....

Most presidents did not massively increase the debt. Only the most recent jackasses have.
Oh really? Well then you won't feel so bad when Trump does it...Oh but he already has....The biggest increase in the debt came after Oblama continued the Bush era tax cuts during a recession....

dupe.

Sequestration....

Oh really? Well then you won't feel so bad when Trump does it...Oh but he already has....The biggest increase in the debt came after Oblama continued the Bush era tax cuts during a recession....
WTF!

It is clear Trump doesn't care about the debt, just as many of his predecessors. It also clear the R party is a joke, since one of it's main tenants WAS controlling spending.

Trump should emulate what Bubba did just a few years ago, in balancing the budget. I guess you forgot about Bubba, or never knew...which is more likely.

dupe.

Sequestration....

WTF!

It is clear Trump doesn't care about the debt, just as many of his predecessors. It also clear the R party is a joke, since one of it's main tenants WAS controlling spending.

Trump should emulate what Bubba did just a few years ago, in balancing the budget. I guess you forgot about Bubba, or never knew...which is more likely.
Balancing the budget is not the debt....But yes a GOP Congress and Bill did do better with the budget, during a large increase in the economy..

dupe.

Sequestration....

WTF!

Balancing the budget is not the debt....But yes a GOP Congress and Bill did do better with the budget, during a large increase in the economy..
The point which you often miss, is you claimed all POTUS' increase the debt, which of course is completely ignorant. Bubba was a recent POTUS and he did not 'completed massive spending and increased the debt.'

Sequestration....

WTF!

The point which you often miss, is you claimed all POTUS' increase the debt, which of course is completely ignorant. Bubba was a recent POTUS and he did not 'completed massive spending and increased the debt.'
The debt was increased during Clinton.
.Added $1.396 trillion, a 32 percent increase from the $4.4 trillion debt at the end of George H.W. Bush's last budget, FY 1993.
Which President Added Most to the U.S. Debt?

The "environmental" regulations wisely being reversed were put in place for one reason. And that is to damage the American economy.
They were put in place to weaken America and to rob us of our wealth concentrations.
Yep that nasty clean water really does bog down economic giants...
You're just acting paranoid. Trump supports clean water and both you and I know that.

Obama admittedly wanted to make electricity rates skyrocket.

LOL Well yes, there are more trees than there were 100 years ago, but they are short trees.
You have no idea how long it takes trees to mature.

if you did

well, I've said it so many times you probably thought out the rest of it.
You dumb fuck, you are telling someone that worked in sawmills for 20 years, and whose family has been in logging since the depression that they do not know how long it takes for trees to mature? You silly ass, I not only know how long it take various species to mature, but how long it takes the various species to mature at different altitudes and levels of yearly rainfall.

• Oil rig safety regulations
Why who in the hell needs safety on an oil rig, why they are as safe as a baby playing with a butcher knife...
You think government knows how to regulate. LMFAO!
Dumb cocksuck, before the government regulated what you could put into our rivers, we actually had a river on fire in the middle of a city, and almost every river was ripe with turds floating down them. Now they are much better, but there is still a lot to do, as the coal companies can pollute a whole water shed, and get away with paying on a penny or so on the dollar for the damage and cleanup.

Forum List

Back