67 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Gooooo Trump!!!!!!!

And I thought Trump just sat around played golf, watched television and trolled the MSM...

67 Environmental
Rules on the Way
Out Under Trump

By NADJA POPOVICH, LIVIA ALBECK-RIPKA andKENDRA PIERRE-LOUIS UPDATED Jan. 31, 2018

Since taking office last year, President Trump has made eliminating federal regulations a priority. His administration — with help from Republicans in Congress — has often targeted environmental rules it sees as overly burdensome to the fossil fuel industry, including major Obama-era policies aimed at fighting climate change.

To date, the Trump administration has sought to reverse more than 60 environmental rules, according to a New York Times analysis, based on research from Harvard Law School’s Environmental Regulation Rollback Tracker, Columbia Law School’s Climate Tracker and other sources.

33rules have been overturned

24rollbacks are
in progress

10rollbacks are
in limbo

67 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump

Enjoy your black lung
Enjoy your dirty water
Enjoy knowing that your kids and grand kids will never know or see most animal life that you got to see.
Enjoy the smog
We will. You enjoy your insane asylum.

Enjoy your black lung
Enjoy your dirty water
Enjoy knowing that your kids and grand kids will never know or see most animal life that you got to see.
Enjoy the smog
Yeah because after all, government ALWAYS knows best.

well that should decrease the cost of living some.

any world on when he plans on cutting spending?

no?

then it's meaningless
Agreed. It does appear he intends to increase spending and continue the huge deficits Obama loved.

I wonder will lefties claim Trump had to double the deficit to keep the economy afloat, like they have for BO?

At any rate, 67 enviro regs means almost nothing in a nation with thousands of enviro regs.

no?

then it's meaningless
Agreed. It does appear he intends to increase spending and continue the huge deficits Obama loved.

I wonder will lefties claim Trump had to double the deficit to keep the economy afloat, like they have for BO?

At any rate, 67 enviro regs means almost nothing in a nation with thousands of enviro regs.
Ghee I don't know is there a great recession occurring now? Derp..

no?

then it's meaningless

when you can't collect rain water
put a fence in
cut down a tree....

• Review process for forest restoration projects
Wow what a killer to the economy, having to replant the trees cut down for future use..Deforestation is just so kewl...

no?

then it's meaningless

when you can't collect rain water
put a fence in
cut down a tree....
I can do all those things on my property and I bought it and put a home on it before a law that required a commercial sewage system...Yeah I put in my own lateral line, just like Papa had....but no cesspool..

Two Thumbs, the rules on water in the West were established in the 19th century. You want to change them. you are going to have to fight the ranchers and farmers in the Western States.

As for the rules that the treasonous bastard rescinding, they can be put in place by the Dem that beats President Pence in 2020.

• Car and truck fuel-efficiency standards
Alright! Gasification here I come...I can burn my trash and power my truck at the same time...Whata country!

Forum List

Back