My my Trump has been busy....he destroyed the Obama legacy in one week

lets see,

Trump didn't make a single change to the healthcare law ... not one.

he told Keystone to SUBMIT another application to finish the pipeline ... nothing again

and he took back the claim he would investigate voter registeration fraud right after members of his family, and staff got busted for registering in two states .. finally, that's ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ something !

Trump made a blanket E. O. To the mandate..

You don't have to pay the tax if you're under hardships..

Which anyone can say..

Health care: a vague anti-Obamacare order that nobody’s sure what to make of
— Trump issued an executive order telling agencies to waive or grant exemptions from Obamacare fees and regulations “to the maximum extent permitted by law.” However, it is not yet clear how this order will be interpreted by the agencies and what impact it will actually have. So the future of health policy remains deeply uncertain.

— Still, the Trump administration did take one concrete action on the health law — it canceled advertisements urging people to sign up for Obamacare, according to Politico.

lets see,

Trump didn't make a single change to the healthcare law ... not one.

he told Keystone to SUBMIT another application to finish the pipeline ... nothing again

and he took back the claim he would investigate voter registeration fraud right after members of his family, and staff got busted for registering in two states .. finally, that's ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ something !

Trump made a blanket E. O. To the mandate..

You don't have to pay the tax if you're under hardships..

Which anyone can say..

Health care: a vague anti-Obamacare order that nobody’s sure what to make of
— Trump issued an executive order telling agencies to waive or grant exemptions from Obamacare fees and regulations “to the maximum extent permitted by law.” However, it is not yet clear how this order will be interpreted by the agencies and what impact it will actually have. So the future of health policy remains deeply uncertain.

— Still, the Trump administration did take one concrete action on the health law — it canceled advertisements urging people to sign up for Obamacare, according to Politico.

It's clear as day, an E. O. Can only be cancelled by the Supreme Court or Congress..

If you owe Obama care tax you can tell the I. R. S. Too fuck off.

ueqnwU8.jpg
I hate agreeing with morons..

Forum List

Back