66% of Child Torture Victims "Homeschooled"

I'm asking you to clarify your own comments and you are throwing a hissy fit. What is wrong with you?
You troll, flame, and am a jerk then you pretend something needs clarifying. You make it clear, you are stupid.

You know, it kinda feels like you are trolling at this point. I'm interested in discussing the thread topic. Why are you so opposed to that?
Bullshit.

Was I talking to you?

Since education is compulsory up to certain grades in all states as far as I know, then it's easy enough for states to have a way to check on whether home schooled kids are indeed being educated, via both scheduled and random testing

I'm asking you to clarify your own comments and you are throwing a hissy fit. What is wrong with you?
You troll, flame, and am a jerk then you pretend something needs clarifying. You make it clear, you are stupid.

You know, it kinda feels like you are trolling at this point. I'm interested in discussing the thread topic. Why are you so opposed to that?
Bullshit.

Was I talking to you?
You were banging your gums to hear yourself troll, as always.

Toddle off to bed, your betters are talking here.

Bullshit.

Was I talking to you?
You were banging your gums to hear yourself troll, as always.

Toddle off to bed, your betters are talking here.

If you want to talk, talk about the thread topic.

I told you google translate won’t help you, so you are stuck making false conclusions based on your own ignorance.
Ok, I am ignorant, I will ask a 3rd time. How did you come up with it what does it mean.

In a regional dialect of Japanese it is a (non-sexual, you deviant animals) insult, and thus a self-deprecating screen name in this context. It's not so shocking an insult in the region in question, and certainly not the disgusting stuff ignorant google translators are suspiciously eager to think.

I suspect that's what happened. They counted every student who reported the slightest transgressions. Again: ANY inappropriate comment is wrong. But not every situation is equal.
You suspect hence you minimize sexual assaults as, "slightest transgressions".
Not every situation is equal. Actually, the slightest transgressions are equal in that the are of grave concern!
Technically, the slightest sexual transgressions perpetrated on children in school by educators is of grave concern. Period.

Your minimizing of such sexual misconduct is also of grave concern.

Hold on, are you going to be a #MeToo snowflake??

I have already said, twice now, that any 22 yo coach who says inappropriate things to a 16 yo girl should be fired. Now, let's say those inappropriate thing is, "You look cute in those shorts".

Crossing a line? Yep. Should the coach keep this job? Nope.

On par with actual physical sexual assault? Nope.

Now you want to keep fluffing around about this or do you want to have some sense and admit it's true?

And of course they are. If you had designs to torture, starve, beat and neglect your children, why in the world would you daily send them to a place of mandatory reporters?

You wouldn't. You would either withdraw or never enroll them. Which is exactly what the study below found.

This is a serious and growing problem in the homeschooling community which, true to form, homeschoolers are not addressing except to fight oversight. This WILL have a negative effect not only on the perception of homeschooling but also on their success rate over time.

Particularly severe abuse cases that involve school-age children also tend to involve homeschooling. In a 2014 study of child torture, Barbara Knox, a pediatrician at the University of Wisconsin, found that 47% of school-age victims had been withdrawn from school for homeschooling and an additional 29% had never been enrolled.

The Turpin child abuse story fits a widespread and disturbing homeschooling pattern
I'm not sure I understand what it is you're saying here. Are you saying we should abolish home schooling on this basis?

Because I'm thinking that a parent deranged enough to torture a child is not going to stop doing so if we put that child in public schools.

The only thing that will occur is that you'll that that 66% of children in public schools being tortured. That's just blame-shifting in My opinion.

How about we prosecute the scum torturing children and leave homeschooling out of it.?

I'm trying to open up this forum to a little less binary thinking. Homeschooling Good, Public School Bad or Public School Bad, Homeschooling Good

But it seems poo flinging it is the only thing that gets done

[

I have already said, twice now, that any 22 yo coach who says inappropriate things to a 16 yo girl should be fired. Now, let's say those inappropriate thing is, "You look cute in those shorts". this or do you want to have some sense and admit it's true?

"questionable comments?" "Slightest transgressions".

You minimized sexual misconduct in public schools to the point that you said they were a slight transgression, questionable.

You are making a claim because you "suspect"?

I made my statement based on what you stated, nothing less, nothing more.

I also provided a link that leads to a study if you wish to research sexual misconduct in schools.

That study says sexual misconduct is much greater than known and very much under reported.

Sexual misconduct. Conduct that was meant to sexually arouse the child. That is what the study says.

Hardly questionable or slight. Despite what you suspect, and that is what you stated.

I don't claim to be the sharpest tool in the shed, but boys and girls the statement above is bizarre...

How can something be quantified (sexual misconduct) if it is not known or hasn't been reported? :dunno:
You are right, you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

My statement literally says sexual misconduct is greater than known. You statement has the premise that sexual misconduct is not known.

Who said sexual misconduct is not known to exist in public schools? We know it is relevant because many times it is a physical rape that can not be hid.

How can sexual misconduct be greater than known, or under reported? That is conclusion that the experts concluded after investigations and studies.

Hersey? They can not count the sexual misconduct because it is hersey.

They know the man that got caught for 5 incidents most likely committed ten because he lowered grades of those who did not cooperate?

There are many reasons women, or girls do not report rape let alone incidents not as severe. If you do not believe this is a fact, then there is not much to say to you.

My statement literally says sexual misconduct is greater than known. You statement has the premise that sexual misconduct is not known.

It is not even your statement... It comes from a study you were quoting... If it is not known, how do you logically know the number is greater?

At least I acknowledge my shortcomings and don't try to hide them with word salad du jour...

It is not even your statement... It comes from a study you were quoting... If it is not known, how do you logically know the number is greater?

At least I acknowledge my shortcomings and don't try to hide them with word salad du jour...
Regardless of what you choose to believe, it is proven that women do not always report rapes nor sexual assaults and misconduct.

Bill Cosby is a good example.

Harvey's Weinstien is another example.

In both those cases women spoke up years later only after other women spoke up.

Yes, you are very clever, projecting, the word salad.

And, not for one minute did I take anything you said seriously. I did give a serious answer. But at no time did I believe you believe anything you stated. And I am sure you think you are the sharpest knife in the drawer, chopping up the lettuce to make a word salad.

Troll on little man.

And, not for one minute did I take anything you said seriously. I did give a serious answer. But at no time did I believe you believe anything you stated. And I am sure you think you are the sharpest knife in the drawer, chopping up the lettuce to make a word salad.

Oh my!!! What a pretentious little snowflake you are... Absolutely nothing you have said within the whole thread has been serious... :iyfyus.jpg:

Oh my!!! What a pretentious little snowflake you are... Absolutely nothing you have said within the whole thread has been serious... :iyfyus.jpg:

Then how come all you can do is throw insults.

How come everything that you do and are you accuse me of?

You can not address the issue, that is game one for me. As long as snot wimps such as yourself resort to name calling and the as attempted denigration of character, I win, we win.

Does the poor little baby have more to add, go ahead, cry some more all over the thread. We are here to see it. Go ahead, show us more of you weak wristed response.

Then how come all you can do is throw insults.

I don't find the truth insulting... Sorry you can't handle it...

How come everything that you do and are you accuse me of?

naner naner boo boo?

You can not address the issue, that is game one for me. As long as snot wimps such as yourself resort to name calling and the as attempted denigration of character, I win, we win.

Oh I get it... Quite all right for you to name call and throw insults?

Does the poor little baby have more to add, go ahead, cry some more all over the thread. We are here to see it. Go ahead, show us more of you weak wristed response.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Since they really don't visit homes of homes of homeschooling and small daycares (6 or less), I am against them all. Put your child into a decent daycare, a larger one not a 6 child one, and no one should homeschool their kids.
I am pro public schools , that is why we pay taxes. The gov. should not fund parochial schools nor private schools and states should not either.
Michigan court approves public funding for private school mandates

So to hell with freedom, everyone MUST attend government schools? Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when people are so thoroughly brainwashed that say such blatantly statist things like that with a straight face.

Forum List

Back