66% of Child Torture Victims "Homeschooled"

I have personal knowledge of children whose parents taught them virtually nothing, but got away with it because they claimed to be home schooling them. That is something no child should experience, and the country as a whole can't afford to tolerate any longer.

Well if you have PERSONAL knowledge it has to be the gospel and everyone should agree with you immediately... :auiqs.jpg:

lol indeed. Deviants think their anecdotal fairy tales are supposed to be accepted as facts. They also think it's okay to let homos adopt children and allowed to be schoolteachers, despite their propensity for raping little boys. that's the real reason they don't like home schooling, fewer opportunities for grooming and raping children.

To be fair. A sick trend seems to be attractive young teachers seducing very young teenage boys. In our sick depraved culture, this is usually followed up by more than half the comments saying, (intone dipsh!t Neanderthal impression here): "Where were these teachers when I was growing up?" and "All his buddies hands' hurt from high-fiving him!!"

These are 14 year old teens ruled by testosterone and the older women prey on it. These women are every much a predator as males who did that. Any mother who raised a son understands.

All these people need to be out of my profession yesterday, and we really live in a sick and depraved culture when we still blame all pedophilia on gay people but clap 13 year old boys on the shoulder for scoring the 27 year old hot teacher.

//rant over.....maybe

Mostly agree, but when you can drastically reduce the number of rapes and molestation by some 40% of the total by merely weeding out some 2% of the population, as is the case with homosexuals, then it's a duty to do so, not cave in to fashion and PC fascism just so some tiny minority of mentally ill fetishists can feel better about their illness.. Other people matter more than the indulging the compulsive neuroses of deviants, especially kids. If they don't like it then they can stop obstructing genuine research into their mental illness, and the then the mental health can start to rebuild it's own credibility it lost by caving in to mau-mauing sickos for the last 5 decades..

When have I denied that?
You should clarify your previous statements.

Google the name 'Unkotare"; you'll find you're dealing with a genuine sicko deviant who gets off on playing with feces. Ignore the sicko. It also claims to be a teacher, which is even more sad.

Oh, is this thread about me personally, or just your linguistic limitations?

Did you chose your username by just putting random letters together?......

I

Of course not.
So, of course you did not choose your name at random . You WANT pepole to know that you get off sexually from other people's faces.

You also tell people all the time that you are a teacher - a person put in the care of other people's children.

So you want people to know is that feces gets you off sexually and you are entrusted to care for children.

Am I missing anything here?

Last edited:
You should clarify your previous statements.

Google the name 'Unkotare"; you'll find you're dealing with a genuine sicko deviant who gets off on playing with feces. Ignore the sicko. It also claims to be a teacher, which is even more sad.

I

Of course not.
So, of course you did not choose your name at random . You WANT pepole [sic] to know that you get off sexually from other people's faces.....

That's not what it means.

I would like to know what qualifies in that study as sexual abuse or misconduct. Here is what I mean. It is ALL wrong and ALL worthy of being fired. But a teacher sexually abusing a child is not the same as a 16 yo girl reporting sexual harassment because her 22 yo track coach said questionable things to her.
A 62 year old man saying inappropriate things to a 34 year old woman, and you made a point.

A 22 year old track coach saying questionable things to a 16 year old girl is much different.

Sexual predators saying questionable things to 16 year olds!!!! In my world they are jailed, in yours you are making what point? You have poor judgement?

You read me say they are both wrong and worthy of termination, right? Okay if not read that again.

The study is on sexual abuse in the public schools. There's a big difference between a 22 yo coach making some questionable comments to a 16 yo girl and a child being abused. It would be like doing a report on "injuries in a workplace"...and detailing both paper cuts and someone falling into a wood chipper.

I suspect that's what happened. They counted every student who reported the slightest transgressions. Again: ANY inappropriate comment is wrong. But not every situation is equal.

I

Of course not.
So, of course you did not choose your name at random . You WANT pepole [sic] to know that you get off sexually from other people's faces.....

a5w

I

Of course not.

Every site that comes up in a search says it is

I

Of course not.

a5w

I

Of course not.

Every site that comes up in a search says it is

As I said, your linguistic limitations are your problem. Not everything is on google translate, Professor.

I suspect that's what happened. They counted every student who reported the slightest transgressions. Again: ANY inappropriate comment is wrong. But not every situation is equal.
You suspect hence you minimize sexual assaults as, "slightest transgressions".
Not every situation is equal. Actually, the slightest transgressions are equal in that the are of grave concern!
Technically, the slightest sexual transgressions perpetrated on children in school by educators is of grave concern. Period.

Your minimizing of such sexual misconduct is also of grave concern.

And of course they are. If you had designs to torture, starve, beat and neglect your children, why in the world would you daily send them to a place of mandatory reporters?

You wouldn't. You would either withdraw or never enroll them. Which is exactly what the study below found.

This is a serious and growing problem in the homeschooling community which, true to form, homeschoolers are not addressing except to fight oversight. This WILL have a negative effect not only on the perception of homeschooling but also on their success rate over time.

Particularly severe abuse cases that involve school-age children also tend to involve homeschooling. In a 2014 study of child torture, Barbara Knox, a pediatrician at the University of Wisconsin, found that 47% of school-age victims had been withdrawn from school for homeschooling and an additional 29% had never been enrolled.

The Turpin child abuse story fits a widespread and disturbing homeschooling pattern
I'm not sure I understand what it is you're saying here. Are you saying we should abolish home schooling on this basis?

Because I'm thinking that a parent deranged enough to torture a child is not going to stop doing so if we put that child in public schools.

The only thing that will occur is that you'll that that 66% of children in public schools being tortured. That's just blame-shifting in My opinion.

How about we prosecute the scum torturing children and leave homeschooling out of it.?

I would like to know what qualifies in that study as sexual abuse or misconduct. Here is what I mean. It is ALL wrong and ALL worthy of being fired. But a teacher sexually abusing a child is not the same as a 16 yo girl reporting sexual harassment because her 22 yo track coach said questionable things to her.
A 62 year old man saying inappropriate things to a 34 year old woman, and you made a point.

A 22 year old track coach saying questionable things to a 16 year old girl is much different.

Sexual predators saying questionable things to 16 year olds!!!! In my world they are jailed, in yours you are making what point? You have poor judgement?

You read me say they are both wrong and worthy of termination, right? Okay if not read that again.

The study is on sexual abuse in the public schools. There's a big difference between a 22 yo coach making some questionable comments to a 16 yo girl and a child being abused. It would be like doing a report on "injuries in a workplace"...and detailing both paper cuts and someone falling into a wood chipper.

The thing is we have made a broad application to every issue now for political ways. There was a time using a belt to a child's butt or slapping the child's butt was acceptable when a child was very bad or did something terrible. And frankly it did teach lessons to most. Today it may be a crime.

And of course they are. If you had designs to torture, starve, beat and neglect your children, why in the world would you daily send them to a place of mandatory reporters?

You wouldn't. You would either withdraw or never enroll them. Which is exactly what the study below found.

This is a serious and growing problem in the homeschooling community which, true to form, homeschoolers are not addressing except to fight oversight. This WILL have a negative effect not only on the perception of homeschooling but also on their success rate over time.

Particularly severe abuse cases that involve school-age children also tend to involve homeschooling. In a 2014 study of child torture, Barbara Knox, a pediatrician at the University of Wisconsin, found that 47% of school-age victims had been withdrawn from school for homeschooling and an additional 29% had never been enrolled.

The Turpin child abuse story fits a widespread and disturbing homeschooling pattern
I'm not sure I understand what it is you're saying here. Are you saying we should abolish home schooling on this basis?

Because I'm thinking that a parent deranged enough to torture a child is not going to stop doing so if we put that child in public schools.

The only thing that will occur is that you'll that that 66% of children in public schools being tortured. That's just blame-shifting in My opinion.

How about we prosecute the scum torturing children and leave homeschooling out of it.?

If they are home schooled, and kept away from the public, it is easier for the monsters to get away with their abuse. When children go to school with others, the bruises and other signs of abuse are harder to hide. Teachers and friends are more likely to notice that something is wrong, and see that the child gets the help they need.

Forum List

Back