66% of Child Torture Victims "Homeschooled"

Since they really don't visit homes of homes of homeschooling and small daycares (6 or less), I am against them all. Put your child into a decent daycare, a larger one not a 6 child one, and no one should homeschool their kids.
I am pro public schools , that is why we pay taxes. The gov. should not fund parochial schools nor private schools and states should not either.
Michigan court approves public funding for private school mandates

Why don't you come all the way out and admit you would ideally love the government to take all children away from their parents so the state can 'develop' them the way you just know is better for the good of the people's republic? After all, your hero envisioned the violent destruction of the family altogether.

Since they really don't visit homes of homes of homeschooling and small daycares (6 or less), I am against them all. Put your child into a decent daycare, a larger one not a 6 child one, and no one should homeschool their kids.
I am pro public schools , that is why we pay taxes. The gov. should not fund parochial schools nor private schools and states should not either.

Why don't you come all the way out and admit you would ideally love the government to take all children away from their parents so the state can 'develop' them the way you just know is better for the good of the people's republic? After all, your hero envisioned the violent destruction of the family altogether.

why because I believe in public schools? What hero, I do not have one, and what destruction of family?

why because I believe in public schools? What hero, I do not have one, and what destruction of family?

You want the state to usurp the family, don't you? And we all know who your hero is.

You want the state to usurp the family, don't you? And we all know who your hero is.

I don't even know who my hero is so how can you know. The family will get disrupted anyway if the two parents can't get along. The days of men having more than 1 wife and cheating on their wife are over. The females are independent now. They don't want to stay home and school the kids, some do but they are either wealthy and or highly religious which is bad.

I don't even know who my hero is so how can you know. The family will get disrupted anyway if the two parents can't get along. The days of men having more than 1 wife and cheating on their wife are over. The females are independent now. ......

Oh, you don't know who your hero is but you quack like a Marxist right on cue. What a dishonest POS you are. Come on out and be honest for a change. Do you hate the idea of the family? Do you consider marriage just another form of rape? Come on, all of your old college professors are waiting for you to regurgitate like a good little drone.

I don't even know who my hero is so how can you know. The family will get disrupted anyway if the two parents can't get along. The days of men having more than 1 wife and cheating on their wife are over. The females are independent now. ......

Oh, you don't know who your hero is but you quack like a Marxist right on cue. What a dishonest POS you are. Come on out and be honest for a change. Do you hate the idea of the family? Do you consider marriage just another form of rape? Come on, all of your old college professors are waiting for you to regurgitate like a good little drone.

I've been married over 30 years. Now who is my hero, I'd like to dream about him, and I do hope he is a he.

... They don't want to stay home and school the kids, some do but they are either wealthy and or highly religious which is bad.

Being wealthy and/or highly religious is "bad"? According to whom?

Is part of your stupid-as-shit claim that only wealthy or highly religious moms stay home to raise their families? You want to stand behind that claim?

I've been married over 30 years. .....

Are you oppressed?

... They don't want to stay home and school the kids, some do but they are either wealthy and or highly religious which is bad.

Is part of your stupid-as-shit claim that only wealthy or highly religious moms stay home to raise their families? You want to stand behind that claim?

Being highly religious aka some Evangelicals, Fundamentalist, Muslims, and Jews, but hey some Hasidic send their women out to work as they want time to have time to study the torah everyday , day and night.

Usually its the highly religious that love to homeschool, they are fearful of society. They restrict their kids to like minded kids, and that is why we have so many racist and bigots.

And of course they are. If you had designs to torture, starve, beat and neglect your children, why in the world would you daily send them to a place of mandatory reporters?

You wouldn't. You would either withdraw or never enroll them. Which is exactly what the study below found.

This is a serious and growing problem in the homeschooling community which, true to form, homeschoolers are not addressing except to fight oversight. This WILL have a negative effect not only on the perception of homeschooling but also on their success rate over time.

Particularly severe abuse cases that involve school-age children also tend to involve homeschooling. In a 2014 study of child torture, Barbara Knox, a pediatrician at the University of Wisconsin, found that 47% of school-age victims had been withdrawn from school for homeschooling and an additional 29% had never been enrolled.

The Turpin child abuse story fits a widespread and disturbing homeschooling pattern
What is the percentage of homeschooled kids who are tortured?

Usually its the highly religious that love to homeschool, they are fearful of society. ......

Liberal mind-reading in action yet again! Why don't you quantify "usually" and then provide some proof of your bigoted claim?

Usually its the highly religious that love to homeschool, they are fearful of society. ......

Liberal mind-reading in action yet again! Why don't you quantify "usually" and then provide some proof of your bigoted claim?

I don't need to, that is why they homeschool their kids. To get them away from society and to hang out with like minded kids aka little Christians , little Muslims, and little Hasidic.

I don't need to, that is why they homeschool their kids. To get them away from society and to hang out with like minded kids aka little Christians , little Muslims, and little Hasidic.
People wanting their own children to associate with those who share their own values! Shocker!!!! Really burns you lefties asses when you hear about children you can’t get access to doesn’t it?

Being highly religious aka some Evangelicals, Fundamentalist, Muslims, and Jews, but hey some Hasidic send their women out to work as they want time to have time to study the torah everyday , day and night.

Usually its the highly religious that love to homeschool, they are fearful of society. They restrict their kids to like minded kids, and that is why we have so many racist and bigots.

Why are you a bigot then Penny Jackboots? Is it your Leftist zealotry that has made you bigoted?

And of course they are. If you had designs to torture, starve, beat and neglect your children, why in the world would you daily send them to a place of mandatory reporters?

You wouldn't. You would either withdraw or never enroll them. Which is exactly what the study below found.

This is a serious and growing problem in the homeschooling community which, true to form, homeschoolers are not addressing except to fight oversight. This WILL have a negative effect not only on the perception of homeschooling but also on their success rate over time.

Particularly severe abuse cases that involve school-age children also tend to involve homeschooling. In a 2014 study of child torture, Barbara Knox, a pediatrician at the University of Wisconsin, found that 47% of school-age victims had been withdrawn from school for homeschooling and an additional 29% had never been enrolled.

The Turpin child abuse story fits a widespread and disturbing homeschooling pattern

My O my, where to even begin?! How about we start at the title that asserts "widespread and disturbing homeschooling pattern". Let's Google that, just for the hell of it. Gotta start somewhere to track down corroboration:

Disgusting: Media Use Turpin Abuse Case to Smear #SchoolChoice – CatholicVote org

Child Abuse of Public School, Private School, and Homeschool Students: Evidence, Philosophy, and Reason - National Home Education Research Institute

Homeschooling and Child Abuse, Child Neglect, and Child Fatalities - National Home Education Research Institute

Abuse in Homeschooling Environments

Comparative Statistics and Risk Factors

Attacks on homeschooling are short on facts

What have we learned? Corroboration is a mixed bag, even using leftist-controlled Google. There appears to be no scientific studies nor even statistical evidence, to support this op-ed hit piece on homeschooling. Like most opinions these days, it is based on little or nothing. Fact-checking is anathema, as facts are so often 'hurtful', and require fast access to a 'safe room'!

Is it true that homeschooling is an ideal cover for child abusers? Of course! What libtards fail to recognize is that simply because a small percentage of the small percentage of current homeschoolers turn out to be child abusers does not justify oppression of all homeschoolers....nor does the fact that a small percentage of the millions of gun owners who are thugboys and mass murderers justify ever more oppressive laws to attack the 2nd Amendment. One is given to wonder why the leftists don't try harder to ban cars, given the statistic "For 2016 specifically, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) data shows 37,461 people were killed in 34,436 motor vehicle crashes, an average of 102 per day." Simply take away all cars, and you save sooooo many innocent lives. The Nannyites of 'The Nanny State' are already drooling!

Forum List

Back