62% of Americans support the SC ruling on ObamaCare

If true, the GOP needs to create a brand new game plan. Like tomorrow.

We'll see how the shit shakes out when it's kicked down the road.

We are in for one big roller-coaster ride for decades to come thanks to this piece of shit "President".

I see the liberals are hallucinating again. Go back and look at the 2014 poll idiots, and by that I mean the national election where you got your asses handed to you now that's a poll.:laugh:

I see the liberals are hallucinating again. Go back and look at the 2014 poll idiots, and by that I mean the national election where you got your asses handed to you now that's a poll.:laugh:
A loss that was entirely expected, dumbass. It's a two-party system, one in, one out, repeat.

A loss that was entirely expected, dumbass. It's a two-party system, one in, one out, repeat.

Wait, you people have a black president sitting in the oval office after winning his 2nd term and the full support of the scum MSM and you expected to lose? Why?

Only 2 states passed it...rest was court imposed.....ooops

California banned same sex marriage largely with the help of blacks and Hispanics who both voted to ban gay marriage. The gays won a court challenge but they didn't win the hearts and minds of the people, not even the Democrats own base of minorities.

Wait, you people have a black president sitting in the oval office after winning his 2nd term and the full support of the scum MSM and you expected to lose? Why?
Dumbasss, after six years in power the party in power always loses seats. Learn American fucking politics.

Dumbasss, after six years in power the party in power always loses seats. Learn American fucking politics.

Why? Were Democrats to lazy to turn out and support Obama? Why did you people leave Obama high and dry ruining his final two years in office? The poor guy worked his ass off getting re-elected and you people screwed him over.

if the last 14 days are any evidence, I doubt the last two years of Obama's presidency is going to be a failure. Sheesh, he steam rollered us.

Forum List

Back