democrat leaders angry about affirmative actions in college admissions ruling .

The left is upset over this ruling.
1688067592300.jpeg

while the SC ruled to gut Affirmative actions in college admissions many Asians celebrate the ruling that they call a historic victory for Asians and all Americans dem leaders are already shouting racism and Jim Crow about the ruling ..

How can anyone say you want equality but be for affirmative action? They are polar opposites.

If a school says they will admit X amount of black students that means they will refuse X amount of non black students based purely on their skin color. That is the very definition of racism.

If we were truly a fair society students would only be admitted based on the academic achievements, ambition, intelligence, experience and grades. That's fair, that's equal when you make people earn what they want.

Schools should be catering to our best and brightest and most ambitious. Not catering to gender or skin color or sexual orientation.

Just like if I own a business, I want to hire the best person for the job. Not hire the best skin color.

Closing the border? Explain what that means.
Let me make this simple for you. Closing the boarder to the illegal invasion we are experiencing.
Sad that you asked what that meant.
Now you asked what the republicans can run on, and there have been several policies
that were posted for you from Westwall and myself.

Let me make this simple for you. Closing the boarder to the illegal invasion we are experiencing.
Sad that you asked what that meant.
Now you asked what the republicans can run on, and there have been several policies
that were posted for you from Westwall and myself.
Sluffing it off isn't what I expected... or did I?

"boarder" like

They'll just find some other way to discriminate against whites and Asians, they just won't be obvious about it.

I envision a college application essay that speaks of the discrimination one lived through due to their race, gender, and sexual orientation.

Hopefully the applicant is accepted before the school realizes it was written by a straight white male using AI. ;)

The difference is now they will be open to lawsuits, discovery, legal costs, etc.

Also the ruling means (I think) that Harvard and others will be subject to retroactive lawsuits from those applicants previously rejected.

They (Harvard) discriminated against the law. It’s not like the law changed because SCOTUS interpreted the way it did today....It was always there, Harvard just bent it to their wants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back