More proof elite democrats don't understand our government system: AOC on SCOTUS decision

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

:auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, I couldn't help laughing at this. Helloooooooo!

Hey AOC (I think the C stands for Commie):

You have to have a case before the Supreme Court in order for them to make a decision on it!

There, I just educated the snarky little *&^%$#@

OMG! I found another example of this!

Michelle Obummer doesn't understand how our government operates either... which we kind of suspected but again, here is evidence galore.

Proof that affirmative action policies... destroy America

Last edited:
Why anyone pays attention to her is beyond me. She is as useless as tits on a boar.

The only time she opens her mouth is to complain and it's usually some inane rant.

I don't understand the problem. Now all students get into college based on experience, ambition, merit, scores, and so on. No more of this pesky racism getting in the way.

Why anyone pays attention to her is beyond me. She is as useless as tits on a boar.

The only time she opens her mouth is to complain and it's usually some inane rant.

I don't understand the problem. Now all students get into college based on experience, ambition, merit, scores, and so on. .

No wonder AOCommie doesn't like the SCOTUS decision!

(see highlighted in your post)

:auiqs.jpg:

She wouldn't be in Congress if merit meant something.

LOL...

You're starting from the concept that bed wetters give a shit about laws. They are in politics only to use the law as a weapon when it suits their purpose, and break them as they need to. If someone pisses and moans, other bed wetting lawyers, corrupt pigs, mafia thugs, union goons, BLM rioters, antifa turds, media apparatchiks, hollywood whores and various other filth will be deployed to silence the outrage.

Republicrats have indulged in all the same sins to one degree or another as well so few have the actual honorability to hold their colleges accountable. Not to mention many billionaires own several senators and you can't have your whores fighting for real now can you?

Forum List

Back