61% Of Trump Supporters Are Birthers

We don't prove negatives here.
Factcheck.org has been deemed unreliable and without credibility. Its on the same level as snopes, salon, wiki and other so called 'sources' that are subject to political interference or influence.
Still haven't bothered to refute it, eh? Every single source of information has a bias, idiot.
Ahh, once again a lib shows their colors....you get pissed off because you cannot get everyone to kowtow to your viewpoint. So you start with the insults....
Ok you empty headed licker of other people's backsides.....Wanna come get ya some......?

So 61% of Trump supporters use their brain and figure things out for themselves instead of listening to a lying politician and his media hacks.
Yeah, that's probably it.
I know that's what it is. You can cover up the media telling the truth before he was a candidate for president about being born in Kenya. I know there is a certain segment of Americans that are REALLY that dumb and gullible but I ain't one of them.

Yes you are.

You're an idiot.

I know that's what it is. You can cover up the media telling the truth before he was a candidate for president about being born in Kenya. I know there is a certain segment of Americans that are REALLY that dumb and gullible but I ain't one of them.

Yes you are.

You're an idiot.
Yea Yea Yea....The person questioning the government and medias lies is the idiot,the person swallowing it whole (i'm sure you are used to that) is the smart one.

In this case, the person who believes Obama was born in Kenya is a complete moron.

Except for wash. He's a-OK.

The problem with you birfers is that you are so gullible, if the government told you the sun rose in the east and set in the west, you'd think it was some sort of conspiracy.

These god damn liars! His own literary agents!

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii' - Breitbart

How dare they lie! Information obtained from Obama himself is a lie....damn....

From May, 2012.....Thanks for the Breaking News!

Notice how none of the cons even bother to attempt to refute the information.
Use a different source. Or several more.
Nothing is a fact unless a source can be corroborated by at least one other and preferably TWO other sources..
You made the claim.....YOU do the work.....There is no rule mandating your one source is to be accepted.
I'll pass, the information is available and waiting for you, if you want to ignore it, that's fine by me, live in ignorance.
Your source is hard line left wing...If you're expecting others to just accept it and shut up, you know which of your orifices in which you can cram that....Better lube up, pal.
If you want people to think you have any ability to debate properly, do your homework....Don't demand others do it for you.
Put up or shut up....

Notice how none of the cons even bother to attempt to refute the information.

Notice how we don't care. Ever thought about that? This has to be one of the more useless polls out there to smear Trump supporters. It has no bearing on the campaign race whatsoever. That poll of yours is like a conservative saying "61% of Hillary supporters think 9/11 was staged."

Grow up.

No one cites polls more than Trump does.
So?.....

So TK is an idiot.

Next question?
Non sequitur....Anything else besides insults?...No? Good....Later, drive by poster.

So 61% of Trump supporters use their brain and figure things out for themselves instead of listening to a lying politician and his media hacks.

Yes you are.

You're an idiot.

Yes you are.

You're an idiot.
Yea Yea Yea....The person questioning the government and medias lies is the idiot,the person swallowing it whole (i'm sure you are used to that) is the smart one.

In this case, the person who believes Obama was born in Kenya is a complete moron.

The problem with you birfers is that you are so gullible, if the government told you the sun rose in the east and set in the west, you'd think it was some sort of conspiracy.

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii' - Breitbart

Facts change!? No I don't think so. Try again.

Factcheck is funded by the Annenberg Foundation which William Ayers and Barack Obama both served on it's board. It's a leftist organization and never to be taken serious.
You have yet to refute anything, attacking the source isn't attacking the information.
The source is well documented for skewing information to suit the leftist agenda. Factcheck is unreliable as a source
Fox news is well documented for skewing information to suit the right wing agenda. Fox news is unreliable as a source.
See how stupid this is? Read the fucking information.
Ahh....Just a minute. The main stream news nets, DO report the news using factual events and information.....It is what they do when their commentators( sort of like newspaper columnists) do with these facts....
BTW genius....All of the alphabets plus CNN, MSNBC are left wing bias.
So is AP....As are publishers Gannett, Mc Clatchy and Tribune...all have editorial bias to the left.
You are using as a source one which renders an opinion on the facts. Not the facts themselves.....If I present to you say a story written by Heritage.org, you shoot back with "oh that's right wing"...As though that is a criteria to disqualify....But you insist the left wing blogsosphere is saintly and never skews the facts in manner to suit the left wing agenda. Noooooooo...Never happens...
Cut the bullshit.

Yes you are.

You're an idiot.

Yes you are.

You're an idiot.

It is not a fact. It is a Repub wish. Yes, I expect Obama will have a tough being being re-elected in November 2012....:rofl::rofl:

OBAMA IS TOAST!:thewave::thewave:

Factcheck is funded by the Annenberg Foundation which William Ayers and Barack Obama both served on it's board. It's a leftist organization and never to be taken serious.
You have yet to refute anything, attacking the source isn't attacking the information.
The source is well documented for skewing information to suit the leftist agenda. Factcheck is unreliable as a source

Of course. Tell us which factcheck site you consider competent.
None of them......For complete work, one must get at least TWO corroborating stories from differing sources. THAT is how it works.
You don't get to use one source that fits your agenda and expect that to be accepted as the gospel.

Factcheck.org has been deemed unreliable and without credibility. Its on the same level as snopes, salon, wiki and other so called 'sources' that are subject to political interference or influence.
Facts have a well-known Liberal bias.
THAT is the best you can come back with?
Next time, try posting something that at least rises to the level of "stupid"

Well

Yes you are.

You're an idiot.

It is not a fact. It is a Repub wish. Yes, I expect Obama will have a tough being being re-elected in November 2012....:rofl::rofl:

Well come on lets hear it...from his OWN book folks they lied about this stuffs.....so lets hear an excuse. From now on I am just gonna iggy liberal retards....makes my brain hurt trying to think for 2.

61% of how many people? I always get a laugh out of people posting polls that say x percent Republicans feel this way or x percent of Democrats believe this as if that percent of a few hundred people represent the whole of a party.
61% of 1,100 likely democrat voters.
I get these polling calls all the time.
The first question they ask is your party of registration.....I tell them I'm not registered to any party.
Then I listen to the way the questions are worded. Sometimes the polling person actually states which organization they represent. DNC, a candidate, a PAC....etc.....Some of the questions are just plain funny. They are designed to elicit a predetermined response.
Hence the reason why I say pools are for idiots.

According to Wicki, the polsters "Public Policy Forum" only polls for democrats and progressive candidates. Wouldn't that tend to slant their alleged data regarding Trump supporters? They used to call this junk "push polls".

Well
Yes you are.

You're an idiot.

Well come on lets hear it...from his OWN book folks they lied about this stuffs.....so lets hear an excuse. From now on I am just gonna iggy liberal retards....makes my brain hurt trying to think for 2.

Use your brain dude. If there was any credence at all to this claim, you think the GOP and Romney would have sit on it and allowed Obama to be re-elected. Please don't post garbage like this anymore. The GOP lies are getting ridiculous!

61% of how many people? I always get a laugh out of people posting polls that say x percent Republicans feel this way or x percent of Democrats believe this as if that percent of a few hundred people represent the whole of a party.
61% of 1,100 likely democrat voters.
I get these polling calls all the time.
The first question they ask is your party of registration.....I tell them I'm not registered to any party.
Then I listen to the way the questions are worded. Sometimes the polling person actually states which organization they represent. DNC, a candidate, a PAC....etc.....Some of the questions are just plain funny. They are designed to elicit a predetermined response.
Hence the reason why I say pools are for idiots.
About what I figured you can skew a poll any way you want simply by how you word or ask the question.

Facts have a well-known Liberal bias.

I wouldn't want to be posting above your level of comprehension though.

Go ahead and use a left tard source, nobody with an ounce of common sense will take you serious.
How about a rightwing source? You believe them?

freerepublic.com

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

Now what, fruit-loop dingus?

Forum List

Back