61% of Americans favor collective bargaining rights

I will again state my disdain for polls, and how they can be manipulated.

Polls can change based on which answer is positive or negative
Polls can change on how the question is asked (live, phone, email)
Polls can change based on if the person asking asks for your name, or does it anonymous
Polls can change based on the wording of a question
Polls can change based on location/time of day/day of week
Polls can change based on questions asked before the main question

Finally all this can be changed based on sampling manipulation and data analysis.

The only poll that matters is in november.

Polls can change based on if the person asking asks for your name, or does it anonymous

Finally all this can be changed based on sampling manipulation and data analysis.

I'm not big on posting or commenting on poll results either for a lot of the same reasons. But for God's sake, don't refute a legitimate poll with Rasmussen. That's a little pet peeve of mine and I can't just let it slide anymore.

I'm not big on posting or commenting on poll results either for a lot of the same reasons. But for God's sake, don't refute a legitimate poll with Rasmussen. That's a little pet peeve of mine and I can't just let it slide anymore.

LOL!!!!

So Rasmussen is "more pregnant?"

Beauty, Cuyo.....really!

LOL!!!!

So Rasmussen is "more pregnant?"

Beauty, Cuyo.....really!

Pregnant, mini?

48% Back GOP Governor in Wisconsin Spat, 38% Side With Unions

Monday, February 21, 2011

A sizable number of voters are following new Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s showdown with unionized public employees in his state, and nearly half side with the governor.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters agree more with the Republican governor in his dispute with union workers. Thirty-eight percent (38%) agree more with the unionized public employees, while 14% are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

48% Back GOP Governor in Wisconsin Spat, 38% Side With Unions - Rasmussen Reports™

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Reality politics has hit America full force................the k00ks lose. Again.

RealClearPolitics - Reality-Based Politics

People like Gov. Chris Christie in NJ are being embraced by many Democrats ( the non-k00k type), all independents and of course, all on the right..........guy is enormusly popular among the non-k00ks.

I am not a poll guy.. but to claim Rasmussen is illegit while ones like USATODAY are, is fucking ludicrous... Rasmussen may take a different approach with likely voters or the options of agree, strongly agree, disagree, or strongly disagree, but they are not out there trying to skew results... more than what we can say with a lot of poll sources associated with winger sites, etc

Polls?? I don't really believe in em either. The results all depend on which questions you ask and how they are asked. Not a sure thing in my book.

The voters of WI elected Walker knowing full well what his campagin promises were. He is fullfilling those promises. Thats the only sure thing I think the WI voters are looking at.

I don't think they give a rats ass what any poll has to say.

Last edited:
Oh....and just for the record for the curious looking in on this thread............

Regarding Rasmussen...........back in 2008, EVERY SINGLE LEFTY fringe asshole couldnt post up the Rasmussen polls fast enough when their guy Obama took the lead in October. Back then..........for the USMESSAGE BOARD left, Rasmussen was THE MAN.

Now, of course, liberal ideology is getting kicked in the balls in every poll, thus, suddenly, anything with "Rasmussen" is fake.:D:up::boobies::funnyface::lmao::D:boobies::up::funnyface::D:2up:

A state's budget gap cannot be closed by taking away rights. And yet, true to form, Republuicans are working to take away rights. Odd that they NEVER EVER work to expand rights, just erode them.

It all comes down to the fundamentals of American politics. Which is more important: civil rights or property rights? The common dignity and freedoms of mankind or the preservation of wealth.

Conservatives are firmly in the property rights camp, evidenced by their utter indifference to personal freedoms.

Look guys! I found proof that the moon landing was a hoax!

Neil Armstrong - First Man on the Moon Set - DVDs, Videos And Information, Historic Apollo 11 Footage

It's on the internet for God's sake!

At the very least, there's conflicting opinions on the matter!

(YES. That's really how I feel when you cite Rasmussen.)

Perfect example here............this k00k was a living poster child for the Rasmussen Report back in October of 2008 when Obama was stomping McCain.........couldnt post up the Rasmussen Daily Presidential Poll fast enough on a daily basis. Now, of course, what is happening is that public policy that is liberal is getting its balls kicked in with every poll and the fringe k00ks on this forum dont like it. Accordingly, they go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of their way to disparge Rasmussen.

Indeed...........a perfect illustration of double standard, no??

Is your issue with Rasmussen with thier methodology or with your pereception of a right wing bias? To me both are not important, because polling to me is suspect in general.

There are probably some other polls with a bias in the opposite direction, but I have a feeling you wouldnt notice that, as it may agree with your politics.

Conservatives are firmly in the property rights camp, evidenced by their utter indifference to personal freedoms.

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-29.jpg

Is your issue with Rasmussen with thier methodology or with your pereception of a right wing bias? To me both are not important, because polling to me is suspect in general.

There are probably some other polls with a bias in the opposite direction, but I have a feeling you wouldnt notice that, as it may agree with your politics.

Precisely

Look guys! I found proof that the moon landing was a hoax!

Neil Armstrong - First Man on the Moon Set - DVDs, Videos And Information, Historic Apollo 11 Footage

It's on the internet for God's sake!

At the very least, there's conflicting opinions on the matter!

(YES. That's really how I feel when you cite Rasmussen.)

Perfect example here............this k00k was a living poster child for the Rasmussen Report back in October of 2008 when Obama was stomping McCain.........couldnt post up the Rasmussen Daily Presidential Poll fast enough on a daily basis. Now, of course, what is happening is that public policy that is liberal is getting its balls kicked in with every poll and the fringe k00ks on this forum dont like it. Accordingly, they go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of their way to disparge Rasmussen.

Indeed...........a perfect illustration of double standard, no??

I was? I don't remember ever being a Rasmussen fan... I always thought they were a joke and they always will be.

When Rasmussen finally abandons their lone standout position as a Republican holdout and tips to the Democrat side, it's proof that the evidence is so overwhelming that even a poll owned by the opposition can't deny it anymore.

Kinda like when the truthers stopped focusing on the pentagon cruise missile theory and shifted their focus to building 7.

A state's budget gap cannot be closed by taking away rights. And yet, true to form, Republuicans are working to take away rights. Odd that they NEVER EVER work to expand rights, just erode them.

It all comes down to the fundamentals of American politics. Which is more important: civil rights or property rights? The common dignity and freedoms of mankind or the preservation of wealth.

Civil rights are betwen a government and its citizens. What is at odds in this case is between a government and its employees, which is not the same thing.

And your case of republicans never working to expand rights is wrong, look at the debate on college campuses and freedom of speech and find the side that seems to have a hankerin for squashing rights, one hint, it usually isnt the young conservatives club.

To conservatives property rights ARE personal freedom. the two are not exclusive.

Forum List

Back