61,000 Indian millionaires moved overseas

they come here and think money will buy them power.

And that is wrong, why?

Better to migrate to America as an economic elite like the Indians and other Asian groups than to cross the border illegally like Hispanics and drain the country of its already scarce resources. Dontcha think?

To all the Jewish folks,

I really appreciate you coming out to defend Indians against rape allegations but please take your anti Muslim rhetoric somewhere else.

India ranks lower than Israel and other western countries in rape/murder index; anyone who is educated and has desire to read and learn can obtain this information.

PLEASE DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD. STICK TO THE TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MIGRATION OF MILLIONAIRES.

YEAH? ok indian elitist-----I have been YOUR champion---for more than 45 years---------usa jewess. Israel is not the facing the rape issue that india faces-----not all over india----just isolated parts-------YOU NAZI IDIOT

To all the Jewish folks,

I really appreciate you coming out to defend Indians against rape allegations but please take your anti Muslim rhetoric somewhere else.

India ranks lower than Israel and other western countries in rape/murder index; anyone who is educated and has desire to read and learn can obtain this information.

PLEASE DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD. STICK TO THE TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MIGRATION OF MILLIONAIRES.

That's because most rapes in India apparently go unreported. I think it was like 60% or so as the stat I read from 2013.

To all the Jewish folks,

YEAH? ok indian elitist-----I have been YOUR champion---for more than 45 years---------usa jewess. Israel is not the facing the rape issue that india faces-----not all over india----just isolated parts-------YOU NAZI IDIOT

By selective reporting, you can distort image of any country. Majority of news organization in the U.S. that engage in anti India propaganda are Jewish owned. You don't need to champion India especially if that is what you think you are doing :)

With friends like you, India does not need enemies.

To all the Jewish folks,

That's because most rapes in India apparently go unreported. I think it was like 60% or so as the stat I read from 2013.

Don't you think rape/murder go unreported in Israel? :)

To all the Jewish folks,

By selective reporting, you can distort image of any country. Majority of news organization in the U.S. that engage in anti India propaganda are Jewish owned. You don't need to champion India especially if that is what you think you are doing :)

The fact that they are Jewish owned is a non-sequitur. It is only propaganda in your books because you don't like what they publish and present.

To all the Jewish folks,

The fact that they are Jewish owned is a non-sequitur. It is only propaganda in your books because you don't like what they publish and present.

It is propaganda because it is propaganda. If you are interested, I will create a separate thread where we can discuss that.

To all the Jewish folks,

Wait, I thought we were talking strictly about rape and not murder?

Also, no I don't think that, and until there is any concrete evidence to suggest that they do- like a staggering 60% of rape incidents in a country going unreported- I will continue to think that they don't.

Besides, there are cases of marital rape within my own extended family which never reached the ears of a police precinct, so I don't see the need to pretend as if it is just a smear campaign from the international media.

To all the Jewish folks,

Wait, I thought we were talking strictly about rape and not murder?

Also, no I don't think that, and until there is any concrete evidence to suggest that they do- like a staggering 60% of rape incidents in a country going unreported- I will continue to think that they don't.

Besides, there are cases of marital rape within my own extended family which never reached the ears of a police precinct, so I don't see the need to pretend as if it is just a smear campaign from the international media.

75% of rape in Israel does not get reported especially if the victim is Muslim.

To all the Jewish folks,

It is propaganda because it is propaganda. If you are interested, I will create a separate thread where we can discuss that.

the term "jewish owned" when it comes to "MEDIA" ---is---in itself------a HATE CRIME--------a parroting of islamo Nazi filth

To all the Jewish folks,

Lots of rape and murder go unreported-----ie NOT PUBLICIZED in the news-----in the UNITED STATES-----but not in Israel. There are many reasons for such events to go unreported in places like India too---------I have no desire to tell you why I know. BTW--what is the point of this "declaration"?

To all the Jewish folks,

the term "jewish owned" when it comes to "MEDIA" ---is---in itself------a HATE CRIME--------a parroting of islamo Nazi filth

You are a hate monger so you think everyone else is a hate monger. I did not say all media is owned by Jews. But a good number of U.S. media is at least run by Jews. This is not a secret to anyone who know anything about the U.S. media.

To all the Jewish folks,

Lots of rape and murder go unreported-----ie NOT PUBLICIZED in the news-----in the UNITED STATES-----but not in Israel. There are many reasons for such events to go unreported in places like India too---------I have no desire to tell you why I know. BTW--what is the point of this "declaration"?

I have no desire to tell you how I know that but I do know that there are great deal of rapes in Israel that go unreported by Israeli and American media that are controlled by Jewish interests.

Forum List

Back